What's new

Protest in London over OBL Killing

Am not surprised go to indian air force page and see some comments made by our muslim brothers it was shocking on fb

actually its very interesting to see that how Indians will or coming up with excuses for offering of funeral prayer for Osama in India too as well as such prayer in UK, Germany and other countries, when these same Indians were soooo quick to spread propaganda about Pakistanis when the same offered here.

So i guess next time Indians should wait a little bit before going on propaganda spree.

Special prayers for Osama Bin Laden offered in India

Funeral prayers for Osama were held Friday in mosques in Kolkata and Chennai. The Shahi Imam of Tipu Sultan mosque in Kolkata, Maulana Nurur Rehman Barkati, held the special Friday prayer for the “peace of Osama’s soul”. There were reportedly placards at the prayer meet reading “Disrespect to Holy Quran is intolerable”. In Chennai, Maulana Shamsudeen Qasimi, Imam of Makkah Masjid in Anna Salai said, “America killed him inhumanly and left his body in the sea without performing Janazah. So we conducted Janazah for him.”
Special prayers in Kolkata, Chennai too

Indians were protesting against the way he was burried which was against the rule of Islam unlike some other nations where people were crying on street like kids ( i wonder wud they have cried when 9/11 happened!!)

actually its very interesting to see that how Indians will or coming up with excuses for offering of funeral prayer for Osama in India too as well as such prayer in UK, Germany and other countries, when these same Indians were soooo quick to spread propaganda about Pakistanis when the same offered here.

So i guess next time Indians should wait a little bit before going on propaganda spree.

Special prayers for Osama Bin Laden offered in India

Funeral prayers for Osama were held Friday in mosques in Kolkata and Chennai. The Shahi Imam of Tipu Sultan mosque in Kolkata, Maulana Nurur Rehman Barkati, held the special Friday prayer for the “peace of Osama’s soul”. There were reportedly placards at the prayer meet reading “Disrespect to Holy Quran is intolerable”. In Chennai, Maulana Shamsudeen Qasimi, Imam of Makkah Masjid in Anna Salai said, “America killed him inhumanly and left his body in the sea without performing Janazah. So we conducted Janazah for him.”
Special prayers in Kolkata, Chennai too

You are saying that the Osama episode was a propaganda against Pakistan that the world brought hook line and sinker??

I am unable to understand your glee at these lunatics being found in every major part of this world ? Are u saying that look we are not the only ones bugged by this bug?

Please tell me this is a joke.

No more "Lack of education" excuse.

Indians were protesting against the way he was burried which was against the rule of Islam unlike some other nations where people were crying on street like kids ( i wonder wud they have cried when 9/11 happened!!)

do u cry when your soldiers kill thousands of Kashmiri or when Israle kills Palestinians or did you cried whe Muslims of Gujrat were killed

I know right! As long as they are not terrorist sympathizers I guess its ok?

Actually I am worried because it is only a thin line between supporting OBL and supporting his cause.

Hope some sense dawns on these fools.

do u cry when your soldiers kill thousands of Kashmiri or when Israle kills Palestinians or did you cried whe Muslims of Gujrat were killed

Huh first cry when hindus are killed in your country did you cried when pak army raped 1000 of womens in bd

As I've said before numerous times, there is plenty of Islamic extremism inside India already. As long as the Dar Uloom Deoband, UP is in tact; it will remain.

Huh first cry when hindus are killed in your country did you cried when pak army raped 1000 of womens in bd
than stop being an hypocrate and many women were raped by Indian Forces in the name of liberating Bangladesh

NO excuse please. funeral prayer were offered in Pakistan and Indians were on a propaganda drive spewing venom while when funeral prayer was offered in India and other countries then you are coming up excuses.

a funeral prayer in every country is the SAME having same purposed so dont come up with your twisted excuses

As I've said before numerous times, there is plenty of Islamic extremism inside India already. As long as the Dar Uloom Deoband, UP is in tact; it will remain.

Islamic Extremism exists in UP without a doubt, but it exists only in theory. Their extremism isn't violent, partly due to lack of gun culture in India and partly due to strict monitoring by the authorities.

Islamic Extremism exists in UP without a doubt, but it exists only in theory. Their extremism isn't violent, partly due to lack of gun culture in India and partly due to strict monitoring by the authorities.

.......And due to the fact they are only a minority even in UP.

Back
Top Bottom