What's new

proposal for a new division of south asia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Partition was altogether was good thing for India, without Muslim League leaders in constituent Assembly, it good that it could take many milestone decisions for India and I believe only grandpa generation regret about the partition, we are fairly fine with the present shape of India.

This guy has zero idea about India internal conditions and regional aspirations of the people.
Partition was really good things for India, if that did not happen we would have been backward today.

Fair enough. I will take that at face value.

First, the Hindi spoken in western UP is almost incomprehensible to the Bihari or to the person from eastern UP (the Bihari and the eastern UP guys can understand each other very well - traditionally, they speak of A-B-C Arrah, Balliah and Chhapra).

The culture is most dissimilar. They don't get along for that reason. There are separate festivals and gatherings of the eastern folk, the Purbiyas, on most festive occasions which are shared occasions among Hindus of all kinds. Right down to the difference between the salwar-kameez wearing western UP-ites and the sari-wearing easterners, through the food, through the marriage customs and specifics.

Their religious habits are vastly different. I am keeping this short, almost telegraphic, for personal reasons; I have to get off the system and take my medicines, which are already two hours overdue. Apologies for the brevity.

Finally, western UP is Jat and Gujjar dominated. Bihar has a cocktail of people who are entirely different and even look different.

I know that this is a series of bald assertions, but that is the best I can do about it for today. If you care to remind me ten days later, I could walk you through some of these differences.

Seem like i was repeatedley told lies by @INDIC. So western UP and eastern UP/Bihari are indeed different culturarly and ethnically.

Seem like i was repeatedley told lies by @INDIC. So western UP and eastern UP/Bihari are indeed different culturarly and ethnically.

They are as much different as much Punjabis and Seraikis are different. ;)

They are as much different as much Punjabis and Seraikis are different. ;)

Seraikis and punjabis are carbon copy of each other, similar muslim tribes. Arain from Sialkot is similar to Arain from Multan. Anyway it make sense because western UP jats and gujjars indeed should have different mindset and looks also.

Seraikis and punjabis are carbon copy of each other, similar muslim tribes. Arain from Sialkot is similar to Arain from Multan. Anyway it make sense because western UP jats and gujjars indeed should have different mindset and looks also.

South Punjab looks different from rest of Punjab. Sindh is altogether different from Punjab. ;)

South Punjab looks different from rest of Punjab. Sindh is altogether different from Punjab. ;)

Muslim Sindhis and Punjabis look same everywhere. The only difference i see is between muslims punjabis/sindhis and hindu/sikhs punjabis/hindus.

Muslim Sindhis and Punjabis look same everywhere. The only difference i see is between muslims punjabis/sindhis and hindu/sikhs punjabis/hindus.

The Sindhis look different from North/central Punjab. you stop telling me false stories. Their face, dress, everything is different.

The Sindhis look different from North/central Punjab. you stop telling me false stories. Their face, dress, everything is different.

You are retarded, i am from so called north punjab and know what i am talking about. I already told you do not write bs on behalf of other peoples. Muslims from sindh and punjab look same. Punjabi muslim look more similar to sindhi muslim then Indian punjabi.

who?? the gcc nations??

not just pakistan... and true communism like the jamahiriya system plus no money system... is true democracy.

can you explain what this jamahiriya system is? ive never heard of it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom