What's new

Proper national identity

Android

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Hey guys i believe we should refer to other members with their proper national identity like Indians, Chinese, Americans rather than use words like uncle sam, yankees, bhartis, chinis although they are not offensive they look ugly, unprofessional and a bit irritating

I'm sowwy your feelings are hurt Indian.

These are for you.

bouquet_of_flowers-598.jpg

Hey guys i believe we should refer to other members with their proper national identity like Indians, Chinese, Americans rather than use words like uncle sam, yankees, bhartis, chinis although they are not offensive they look ugly, unprofessional and a bit irritating

Chinkies is a racial slur so avoid using that

Uncle Sam is not a racist slur so I see nothing wrong using it

Bharti translate to Indians in Urdu language and is widely acknowledged across the country, every newspaper in Pakistan write the same term so please do not take it as an offense

Yankee simply means American in colloquial British English. It's not exactly intended to be a harmful word.

I'm not surprised you didn't include the word pak1 to your list

Also, I'm surprised you don't want to be called 'Bharti', coz after all you are one.

^^one would think that the major medium of language and exchange of thoughts on the forum being english, so the english word would be used, ie Indians. perhaps if we were talking in urdu or hindi see no problem in using the hindi/urdu word to say the nationality. but whatever!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom