What's new

Proof of RAW involvement in terror acts given to India

And how can you prove that your own agencies were not involved in some of these actions in order to give a bad name to freedom fighters.You have bought mullahs here in NWFP,you can buy mullahs there too.

Oh yes...I forgot Zaid Hamid's...conspiracy theory......India just like that decided to Demonise Pakistan so we killed our People....burnt our houses.....

And yes Pakistan is absolutely innocent.. its a conspiracy against Islam....and all that crap....

Even if a particular group did something,it still does not hide the fact that a majority of the groups are fighting for the rights of kashmiri muslims.Why don't you quote the atrocities of indian forces in kashmir? These atrocities give a reason to those groups(which i don't support) who kill the pundits and give a bad name to the freedom struggle.

You claim that India forces are committing atrocities...so you will have to provide the proof.......

By the way...most of the recent so called atrocities...
A young lad was killed ....by his friends...but they blamed the army....

come on guys INDIANS can't be involved INDIA is a responsibly moral state (WITH AS MUCH SARCAISM AS I CAN PUT IN IT)!!!

all terrorism is done by pakistan....and india is innocent....god how many times have we debated this one.....forget it boys take a time out....

Bharat Verma accepted and applauded the fact that india was running operations in Afghanistan against Pakistan.

So what is the cry about ?

As for the Pakistani stand, well the ISI and MI are in a tight noose for now ... and will be in the same till 3rd quarter 2010.

Indians will be pressed for time to finish their job in that time frame and all Pakistan has to do is to delay and defend.

Once the Americans start packing for home, Pakistan can assert power and play it's game.

Ironically it is good if Indians are investing in Afghanistan, if Pakistan can manage to defend this offensive till the Americans pack up, Pakistan can then go on the offensive and that is when Indians will have a tough time backing up their investments.

So .. Play on .. let the great game unwind a little more.

Bharat Verma accepted and applauded the fact that india was running operations in Afghanistan against Pakistan.

So what is the cry about ?

Bharat Verma ? The same Indian Defence analyst who is disregarded by almost Every Pakistani ...:cheesy: for being an Indian ...so now Pakistanis believe him.....:hitwall:

As for the Pakistani stand, well the ISI and MI are in a tight noose for now ... and will be in the same till 3rd quarter 2010.

Indians will be pressed for time to finish their job in that time frame and all Pakistan has to do is to delay and defend.

Once the Americans start packing for home, Pakistan can assert power and play it's game.

Ironically it is good if Indians are investing in Afghanistan, if Pakistan can manage to defend this offensive till the Americans pack up, Pakistan can then go on the offensive and that is when Indians will have a tough time backing up their investments.

So .. Play on .. let the great game unwind a little more.

If thats the case then why is Pakistan bothered about India making Infrastructure investments in Afghanistan........:woot:

You claim that India forces are committing atrocities...so you will have to provide the proof

A neutral source

http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1P1-94698103.html

Article: HUMAN RIGHTS ABUSES IN KASHMIR:ROBERT J. GIUDA

Congressional Testimony
05-12-2004
Statement of Robert J. Giuda State Representative/Deputy Majority Leader
NH House of Representatives Committee on House Government Reform Subcommittee

on Human Rights and Wellness May 12, 2004 Honorable Members of the Committee:
I preface my remarks with the fact that they reflect the refusal of the
government of India to respond to my repeated requests to visit Indian
Occupied Kashmir.
The absence of any response whatsoever has resulted in
de facto rejection, similar to Congressman Pitts. For the record, my name
is Robert Giuda. I am a 1975 graduate of the U. S. Naval Academy, former
officer of Marines, former Special Agent of the FBI, and Deputy Majority
Leader ...

Unfortunately subscription is required.

Here is an article on him and his views on kashmir issue:

Pakistan News Service - PakTribune

He is quite well aware of the core issue of Kashmir and wants responsible American legislators and lawmakers to pay an equal and effective role to promote this cause. He said that he, like countless other American and Global community would like to see an immediate end to genocide of innocent freedom-loving Kashmiris.

He said that he was amazed that India was using (still) 18th century orthodox and regressive psyche in solving issues relating to the enlightened 21st century. He was visibly vexed by such a narrow-minded approach, and said that India would have to change its viewpoint for the better of it.

2. Address to the UN by Mir Waiz Mohammad Umar Farooq

UN Address by Mirwaiz Umar Farooq

Read it fully.

Otherwise use google or visit kashmir yourself.

If thats the case then why is Pakistan bothered about India making Infrastructure investments in Afghanistan........:woot:

That is routine bla bla ... and it will keep going on.

Government will make the cry, and diplomats will run here and there because that is their job.

I hoped some one would comment on the hypothesis rather then exercising humor.

A neutral source

HUMAN RIGHTS ABUSES IN KASHMIR:ROBERT J. GIUDA | Article from Congressional Testimony | HighBeam Research

Article: HUMAN RIGHTS ABUSES IN KASHMIR:ROBERT J. GIUDA

Congressional Testimony
05-12-2004
Statement of Robert J. Giuda State Representative/Deputy Majority Leader
NH House of Representatives Committee on House Government Reform Subcommittee

on Human Rights and Wellness May 12, 2004 Honorable Members of the Committee:
I preface my remarks with the fact that they reflect the refusal of the
government of India to respond to my repeated requests to visit Indian
Occupied Kashmir.
The absence of any response whatsoever has resulted in
de facto rejection, similar to Congressman Pitts. For the record, my name
is Robert Giuda. I am a 1975 graduate of the U. S. Naval Academy, former
officer of Marines, former Special Agent of the FBI, and Deputy Majority
Leader ...

Unfortunately subscription is required.

Here is an article on him and his views on kashmir issue:

Pakistan News Service - PakTribune

A usual ranting by someone who was not allowed to visit Kashmir and refused a visa........Similar stories about Sri lanka flood the media especially by people refused visas.... But Sri. Lanka Went on and Destroyed LTTE...so Will India destroy and kill these so called Mujahidin Terrorists.....

2. Address to the UN by Mir Waiz Mohammad Umar Farooq

UN Address by Mirwaiz Umar Farooq

This guy is doing his job ....He is a separatist.....a similar report has been submitted by Kashmiri Pandits to UN against Islamic Terrorism In Kashmir valley...

New Delhi, Oct 31 (IANS) Kashmiri Pandits held a silent sit in protest outside the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) office here Friday, demanding that the community, which fled the Kashmir Valley during the peak of militancy 20 years ago, be declared as internally displaced persons (IDPs).The community represented by Kashmiri youth organisations in the capital like Roots in Kashmir, Internally Displaced Youth Front, All India Kashmir Samaj, Panun Kashmir Youth Front and others, along with elderly members of the community in Delhi, presented a five-page memorandum of their demands to Nayona Bose of the UNHCR to be forwarded to UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon, who is on a two-day visit to India.

“We welcome the UN secretary on his visit to India. As a community we, therefore, appeal to him to help us - declare the Kashmiri Hindu community as IDPs,” Lalit Ambardar, 35, a qualified engineer who was one of the 100-odd protestors, told IANS.

“The Human Rights Working Group on Minorities in Geneva had recognised Kashmiri Hindus formally as a ‘reverse minority’. So the use of the insulting term of ‘migrants’ for us - a forcibly exiled community - should be removed from all records and communications relating to us henceforth,” Ambardar chorused the protestor’s demand.

Many others protestors were angry about the state to which Kashmiri Hindus have been reduced since insurgency in the Kashmir Valley in 1989-90, when more that 400,000 Kashmiri Pandits fled their homes to escape persecution.

“Historically, Kashmiri Pandits were known to be intellectuals, but now we are ******* away - we are a national waste - we have no political representation, have no geographic ethnicity that we can claim as our own!” fumed Raj Raina, 37.

Raina was unable to get a government job owing to his ‘migrant’ status. He is now self-employed and runs a small printing press.

“When I was forced to leave my home in the Valley, militants threatened us time and again - merge with us (with political and religious views), perish or vanish,” Raina recapitulated memories of the insurgency.

Amongst those present from the community were varsity students, who also held that the current situation was sordid.

“Calling us migrants implies that we had a choice in the matter, when we were actually forced to flee,” said Aditya Raj Kaul, a 22-year-old student activist from Delhi University.

“We have demanded in the memorandum that the UN direct the Indian government to ensure adequate protection to the residual Kashmiri Hindu population living in the Valley. Also that Kashmiri Hindus be restored political and economic rights, giving them equal status rather than second-class citizenship in their native land,” Kaul informed.
Kashmiri Pandits protest outside UNHRC

Read This:

http://www.iakf.org/main/index.php?module=article&view=202

Otherwise use google or visit kashmir yourself.

I have no need to visit Kashmir...I have my Colleagues and friends who belong to Kashmir ..and they tell me whats going on in Kashmir...all the so called Human Rights violations area mass propaganda used by Separatists and Pakistani fed Terrorists against India......

Last edited:
Pak allegations baseless: India

NEW DELHI: A day after Pakistani media carried reports of a dossier presented to the Indian PM carrying details of India's alleged role in
fomenting trouble in Balochistan and other areas, sources in the PMO have rubbished the reports saying Pakistani allegations are ‘baseless’.

On Wednesday, a Pakistani news report in a leading newspaper quoted official sources suggesting that Manmohan Singh agreed to the mention of Balochistan in the joint statement after his Pakistani counterpart confronted him in Sharm-el-Sheikh with a dossier detailing India's covert subversion in the restive province of Balochistan.

The report in Dawn claimed the dossier also had details about India fomenting trouble in other areas of Pakistan. The report said India was responsible for the attacks on the Sri Lankan cricket team and the Manawan police academy, and that it maintains a ‘terror training camp’ in Kandahar from where trained Baloch insurgents are sent into Pakistan. The report further said that the dossier had also been handed over to the US and Afghanistan.

Indian government sources have on Thursday called these allegations baseless. The government sources have denied that any such dossier was shown to the Prime Minister at Sharm-el-Sheikh. Sources said ever since the formation of the Joint Terror Mechanism at the Havana summit, Pakistan has continually made allegations citing names and places, and India has chased these clues and found them to be baseless.

Regarding the accusation that Indian consulates in Afghanistan were being used chiefly against Pakistan, the government sources clarified that the consulates were for Afghani citizens and had nothing to do with Pakistan.

Majority of the charges made in Dawn newspaper are not new. After the attack on Sri Lankan players, a Punjab province minister had alleged an Indian hand. Islamabad has been lobbying hard with the US to get Indian consulates shut down in Afghanistan.

However, this is the first time that the Indian side has agreed to the mention of Balochistan in a joint statement.

Link- Pak allegations baseless: India - India - NEWS - The Times of India

Pakistan silent over dossier

The Pakistan Foreign office on Thursday (July 23) refused to comment on the Dossier that was reportedly handed over to India when the two leaders met at the NAM summit in Egypt. Speaking exclusively to TIMES NOW Pakistan Foreign Minister Abdul Basit said that Pakistan will not react to any media reports. Basit said, "I have no clue about the media report that is being referred to. Our policy has always been that we do not react to media reports."

After Indian govenment sources denied that any dossier was handed over by Pakistani authorities, Pakistan newspaper, 'Dawn' which had claimed there was a counter dossier insists that Pakistan Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani had himself handed over the documents to Prime Minister Manmohan Singh when they last met at Sharm-al- Sheikh in Egypt on the sidelines of the NAM summit. Prime Minister Manmohan Singh is said to have also in turn confirmed receipt.

The controversy in question erupted after a Pakistani media report quoted official sources suggesting that Manmohan Singh agreed to the mention of Balochistan in the joint statement after his Pakistani counterpart confronted him in Sharm-el-Sheikh with a dossier detailing India's covert subversion in the restive province of Balochistan.

The report in Dawn claimed the dossier also had details about India fomenting trouble in other areas of Pakistan. The report said India was responsible for the attacks on the Sri Lankan cricket team and the Manawan police academy, and that it maintains a ‘terror training camp in Kandahar from where trained Baloch insurgents are sent into Pakistan. The report further said that the dossier had also been handed over to the US and Afghanistan.

Link - Pakistan silent over dossier- TIMESNOW.tv - Latest Breaking News, Big News Stories, News Videos

India has not received any Pak dossier: Govt

In reply to reports coming in Pakistani media alleging India's involvement in Balochistan, government sources have told a national TV news channel that such reports are absolutely false and misleading.

On Wednesday, Pakistan's Dawn newspaper had published a report claiming that a dossier was handed over to India when Pakistani Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani met Prime Minister Manmohan Singh in Sharm el-Sheikh, Egypt during NAM summit.

The alleged dossier reportedly gave details of the involvement of RAW in Balochistan and hinting at a RAW hand in the attack on Sri Lankan cricketers in March, 2009.

Link - India has not received any Pak dossier: Govt- Hindustan Times

India denies receiving dossier from Pak

New Delhi, July 23 (PTI) India today denied having received any dossier from Pakistan about its alleged involvement in terrorist acts there, including one on the Sri Lankan team, a day after media reports in Islamabad claimed that a dossier was given to New Delhi on the issue.

"We have not received any such dossier," sources in the Prime Minister's Office (PMO) told PTI here.

The Dawn, a leading Pakistani English daily, had yesterday claimed that Islamabad has handed over to New Delhi a dossier containing "comprehensive evidence" of Indian involvement in several terrorist acts on its soil, including the attack on the Sri Lankan cricket team in Lahore in March.

Link - fullstory

New Delhi: India on Thursday categorically rejected Pak media’s claim that New Delhi has been handed over a dossier on Indian involvement in terrorists activities in that country.

"We have not received any such dossier," sources in the Prime Minister's Office (PMO) said.

Minister of State for External Affairs Shahshi Tharoor while confirming that the Indian government is not aware of any dossier on Balochistan described the charges of India's involvement in terrorist acts as "preposterous" and said "it is not wise for us to react to media reports.

“We have received no dossier, its only Pak media’s propaganda,” Tharoor said.

"But we don't believe that deflecting responsibilities for things that are happening in the disfunctioning of the state to their neighbours who have conducted themselves very differently is a very healthy practice."

He further added that even if there is such a dossier the India will examine it and then only it can be commented upon.

Slamming the suggestion from the Pak side about India’s role in terror activities in that country, Tharror said, “India has no role in Pak’s internal affair and is not interested in destabilising the country.”

The other Minister of State for External Affairs Preneet Kaur also said, "No such dossier was given in Egypt...It is entirely wrong."

Asked if the government sees these charges as a game, she said it was not good on Pakistan's part to do anything like this if they want to take the relationship with India forward.

However, Pak’s leading daily The Dawn is standing by its report and saying that they are absolutely certain about their report on the dossier being handed over to India during the interaction between Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and his Pak counterpart Yusuf Raza Gilani in Egypt.

An Indian High Commission official has also, yesterday, said that the only information provided by Pakistan in the meeting between the two Prime Ministers was on its dossier on Mumbai attacks which included reference to the five LeT people, who are undergoing trial in Pakistan, and 13 other suspects declared as proclaimed offenders.

There was no information provided to India on alleged Indian links to attacks in Pakistan, the official said.

Yesterday, Pakistan’s leady newspaper Dawn, quoting sources, had claimed that a dossier containing proof of India's involvement in "subversive activities" in Pakistan was handed over by Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani to his Indian counterpart Manmohan Singh during their meeting at Sharm el-Sheikh last week.

The evidence has also been shared with the US and Afghanistan, with Kabul being asked to prevent the use of its territory for disruptive activities against Pakistan. "Although the information given to India is being kept highly secret, broad outlines of the dossier available with Dawn reveal details of Indian contacts with those involved in attacks on the Sri Lankan cricket team and the Manawan police station," the newspaper said.

Dawn quoted its sources as saying that Manmohan Singh had agreed to "look into Pakistani claims" and to take "corrective action" if proven. He is said to have assured Mr Gilani that India is against interference in other countries and Pakistan's stability was important for them.

Shashi Tharoor says No dossier on Balochistan handed over to India

^^^

Good luck and i hope that your forces gets trashed there for restricting the freedom of muslims.

Lets see what will happen 10-20 years from now.

I would have believed this report if it did not included lahore attack. I strongly believe it is not raw. You have under estimated red mosque conaequences. Lets see how this unfolds.

Hmm the India foreign office clearly denies receiving the dossier but the Pakistan FO says "we do not react to media reports." Well I guess it doesn't take a genius to figure this one out. I am disappointed in Dawn News. I think its the best news publisher in Pakistan, but this was a poor job.

Back
Top Bottom