What's new

Proof of India's role in Balochistan at 'suitable time': Gilani

Again, you are contradicting yourself in a blind manner sir. What that proves is that, the ISI/Pak is NOT innocent like you're saying. The reason the US is giving money to Pak is BECAUSE they want things DONE.

Pakistan is no victim. You only see the US trying to use you. You don't see the 7$$$$$ aid coming to your ECONOMY. 10+$$$$$ from the entire world. All because of AMERICA.

Your economy is crap. Imagine that dump without this 10 Billion. And don't give me bluff out of pride that Pakistan is better off without the economic help of the US. Cuz it's not. If it IS, then your government shoulda said BYE BYE to US ........ 30 years ago.

I'll refrain from derailing the thread, so FYI:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/econom...se-aid-us-worth-5-1-billion-since-2006-a.html

:pakistan:

I found something in that thead that i like:
Pakistan’s Aid to the US since 2006
Item 1: 36 New F-16 Block 50/52s – $3 billion
Item 2: Weapons for the New F-16s – $650 Million
Item 3: F-16A/B Mid-Life Update Modification Kits – $1.3 billion
Item 4: F-16A/B Engine Modifications & UP/STAR – $151 Million

Is this what U call aid ??
U also know that the money for F-16 was forwarded in "over confidance " that pak could circumvent the pressler amendment..and ultimately pak's money got stuck in banks. Big mistake by BB.

BTW, I thought that F-16 itself were part of aid to pak by US...to fight Soviets ... :no:
Nice article :pakistan:

Simply ignorant articles are those. How about you visit geo.tv and read them Pakistani news on the aid ^^.

Suitable time essentially means that they do not have any proof. These kind of accusations against India are done mainly in front of domestic audiences (perhaps to trumpet domestic support?), they have no credibility on the international stage.

Pakistan also accuses us of sponsoring the TTP, yet once again no evidence has been provided. Now is not a suitable time eh? When you are fighting a war against these people, losing civilians and soldiers alike, going after the alleged backers on the international stage would be the normal course of action. But obviously the GOP thinks differently.

There is no evidence of genocide, however India does proudly proclaim support for recruiting, arming and infiltrating terrorists into the sovereign undisputed territory of East Pakistan to destabilize it.

Just because something is "proved" to be incorrect on the forum, does not mean it did not happen. None of the members here are scholars on the subject, however, there is enough witness testimony to suggest that it did happen. Not to mention the infamous "blood" telegram.

Suitable time essentially means that they do not have any proof. These kind of accusations against India are done mainly in front of domestic audiences (perhaps to trumpet domestic support?), they have no credibility on the international stage.

Only difference being India has backed up those accusations with verifiable proofs which none other than GOP and world community agrees to officially , and GOP wants suitable time (read buy time) to release any evidence (if they have) and yet accuse India. Is there any difference ?

Perhaps because they wished to pressure Pakistan. Point being, no evidence in support of those contentions was provided was it.

And that the latest article contradicts the earlier ones indicates how the earlier accusations themselves are suspect.
also, that article DOES make sense, i'd like to point to you:

ONLY THEY ARE FUNDING FOR THAT REASON! To "try" and manipulate. Like they're trying to do with your government.
I don't understand what your point is - the excerpt you posted stated that ISI cooperation is crucial...

Only difference being India has backed up those accusations with verifiable proofs which none other than GOP and world community agrees to officially , and GOP wants suitable time (read buy time) to release any evidence (if they have) and yet accuse India. Is there any difference ?
India has not backed up its accusations against the Pakistani state and its institutions with any credible evidence - that is just a lie.

Yet that has not prevented the Indian political and military leadership from blaming Pakistani institutions.

India has not backed up its accusations against the Pakistani state and its institutions with any credible evidence - that is just a lie.

Yet that has not prevented the Indian political and military leadership from blaming Pakistani institutions.

Ok let pakistan become the 1st country to prove to the international community without a doubt and then start accusing India. :cheers:

by suitable time, he means they need more time to make up the evidence ;)

:coffee:

small advice for you. Next time after getting banned, when you come up with a new ID do change your avatar. ;) making up things also need some brain

small advice for you. Next time after getting banned, when you come up with a new ID do change your avatar. ;) making up things also need some brain

Now that's a good one. Wonder how he was able to rack up 80 posts though.

Proofs if available carry much more significance when the matter is hot. Otherwise it looses its relevance and value.

"Proof,Proof everywhere not one presented anywhere" regarding the
Baluchistan thing

That is nothing more than ordinary sentence. We can carry on fighting by denying facts and putting blames.

There is no doubt in credible evidence against Pak for 26/11. I think after arrest of headly, it will be increased.

Remember Kasab he is alive and kicking. Non cooperation of GOP in capturing his Masters shows the reasons to believe ill intentions of GOP.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom