What's new

Proof of Indian Involvement in Waziristan found: Army

Status
Not open for further replies.
All part of the same issue I feel - Indian support for terrorism in Pakistan.

Waziristhan - India is accused of supplying arms to Taliban.
Baluchisthan - India is accused of funding Baluchisthan terrorists. Also so called proof is feeble even Hillary denied India involvement.

Even Taliban is not common between them then how can they be part of same issue?

This is so sad. There is no discussion about the root of the Taliban ideology. No discussion about the radical madarassas that dot Pakistan and spread their ideology among the next generation, no discussion about their real sources of funding - the gulf states and Saudi charities, no discussion about how the various "pro-Pakistan" and "anti-Pakistan" terrorists groups are actually helping and strengthening each other, no discussion about the various Islamist political parties in Pakistan that support these terrorists.

Instead, there is only one common refrain - INDIA! RAW! INDIA! RAW!

This is so sad. There is no discussion about the root of the Taliban ideology. No discussion about the radical madarassas that dot Pakistan and spread their ideology among the next generation, no discussion about their real sources of funding - the gulf states and Saudi charities, no discussion about how the various "pro-Pakistan" and "anti-Pakistan" terrorists groups are actually helping and strengthening each other, no discussion about the various Islamist political parties in Pakistan that support these terrorists.

Instead, there is only one common refrain - INDIA! RAW! INDIA! RAW!

You obviously are not paying attention then - those discussions are on other threads.

But having those discussions does not mean we should not have discussions on the alleged Indian role in supporting terrorists in Pakistan.

That is the whole point of having 'threads' - you can carry on different discussions on different threads. If you do not like this particular discussion, don't post on it.

Baluchisthan - India is accused of funding Baluchisthan terrorists. Also so called proof is feeble even Hillary denied India involvement.

Even Taliban is not common between them then how can they be part of same issue?
The 'same issue' is the issue of support for 'terrorists' - whether Baluch militants or Taliban, they are both terrorists.

As I pointed out before, the US will not publicly acknowledge Indian complicity in crimes in Pakistan for the similar reasons why it continues to shield Israeli crimes - it perceives its national interests will be damaged by doing so.

In India's case, we have potentially many hundreds of billions of dollars in military and nuclear technology US sales that would be jeopardized, along with the economic and strategic relationship that would damaged - hence little chance of the US publicly critiquing India, and why HC's denial means nothing.

The 'same issue' is the issue of support for 'terrorists' - whether Baluch militants or Taliban, they are both terrorists.

As I pointed out before, the US will not publicly acknowledge Indian complicity in crimes in Pakistan for the similar reasons why it continues to shield Israeli crimes - it perceives its national interests will be damaged by doing so.

In India's case, we have potentially many hundreds of billions of dollars in military and nuclear technology US sales that would be jeopardized, along with the economic and strategic relationship that would damaged - hence little chance of the US publicly critiquing India, and why HC's denial means nothing.

Thats a lot of assumption. Going by your logic, the US has to keep quiet regarding China.. But i dont see that happening.. The threat perception in military circles is only China, in spite of all the business and vested interests. sounds pretty thin... Very very thin....

this thread gets to 23 pages because indians are trying to refute something they do not know the full details or identity of - yet here they are en mass.

pointless one liner dude.. I have a good mind to give a link to the Mumbai thread, where most Pakistanis were calling it a RAW sponsored scheme and all of u pointing at the red kalava thingie.. Duhh

this thread gets to 23 pages because indians are trying to refute something they do not know the full details or identity of - yet here they are en mass.

Please add another reason to it....Pakistani friends are saying about indian involvement but because of some reasons(valid - invalid) it is not getting backed up by GOP(referring to proofs)....Now add our mistrust for each other tell me how on this earth you expect indians to believe something than no one except Pakistani's believe???? Lets be fair to each other...

I have said that in one of my earlier posts that nothing apart from hard core evidence can prove your claim..Now evidences which are classified(not shown to world) are good for nothing till they are de-classified..I hope you get what i mean...

fellows it is known that india is involve in all this and not only india russia and israiel are also part of game. all want to destabalize PKAISTAN. but just have a look on our govt.. they are fighting with each other .. sab ko kursi ki pari hue hay.. May Allah help OUR Pakistan..

fellows it is known that india is involve in all this and not only india russia and israiel are also part of game. all want to destabalize PKAISTAN. but just have a look on our govt.. they are fighting with each other .. sab ko kursi ki pari hue hay.. May Allah help OUR Pakistan..

Allah is not going to help Pakistan..Allah is as much mine as yours....It is the people of Pakistan who have to help her...Haven't heard that "God help those who help themselves"...Regarding your other point india..russia..israel etc etc wont comment..I dont want to label you as Troll since you are new to the forum so try and read other posts and see how some senior members discuss matters...

@Agnostic Muslim

Agreed...but then going public with indian crimes is also against Pakistan National interests?? Why are they not going...Now many people reply by saying US pressure...Do you believe this as well??? If(i hope not) your answer is YES..then please care to explain what is your stand on GOP today?? ... GOP being a civilian govt can easily be labelled as US puppet Govt but what has happened to Military...why are they not doing anything about it???

Then what will mean anything...can you please suggest me what has made you so strongly believe that India is involved in helping TTP(apart from allegations) and what in your opinion should GOP/Army do about it???

Honestly i am so sad :( about so many discussions going on India's involvement...US, Israel...Russia..Iran and what not but no one seems to be suggesting that what is the root cause of the issue and what is the solution...Just to make matter worse people are even ready to say that GOP has no face and can be pressured to look the other way when your biggest enemy(India) has converted Pak into a suicide bomb captial of world...

If not army..if not govt...if not people who will eradicate this daemon from PAK..I am sure that ground reality is different but posts of various members give a different picture...

All part of the same issue I feel - Indian support for terrorism in Pakistan.

People here are dying to swear that India is causing the troubles in pakistan. Perhaps in the business of spreading terrorism, India comes out to be more professional and competant than the pakistani chaps. See No evidence, whatsoever. And whatever there is, even the GOP is not fully sure whether the evidence is worthy enough to share it with the world.
:woot:
They made sure, No toothpaste or shampoo or in worst case a brain dead Indian fanatic with a gun is found wondering in Pakistan. I think the ISI should take lessons here.

Last edited:
Oh don't worry about RAW leaving behind evidence. they have left behind tons of it. Sooner or later it will be exposed. This government will not last forever, you know.

Thats a lot of assumption. Going by your logic, the US has to keep quiet regarding China.. But i dont see that happening.. The threat perception in military circles is only China, in spite of all the business and vested interests. sounds pretty thin... Very very thin....

WTF? Lol you don't understand his logic and I am not going to bother clearing it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom