What's new

Promises not kept by India

Can we get Begum Hasina to target all lawyers with pro-jehadi and extremist sympthies in Bangladesh.These lawyers are bound to have lots of skeletons in their cupboards and digging them and weeding them out may be good for Bangladesh and India.Lets start with sending Begum Hasina with a list of individual Lawyers who are say plotting against her:azn:

For Bangladesh

Can we get Begum Hasina to target all lawyers with pro-jehadi and extremist sympthies in Bangladesh.These lawyers are bound to have lots of skeletons in their cupboards and digging them and weeding them out may be good for Bangladesh and India.Lets start with sending Begum Hasina with a list of individual Lawyers who are say plotting against her:azn:

For Bangladesh
Yeh, with the current situation in bangladesh that is very plausible, but we don't really believe in fascism unlike you.

@ All those promises by India were commercial puffs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For Bangladesh

@ How dare you call Hasina a "Begum" ? Call her "Desh Rotno", better you correct it.

@ How dare you call Hasina a "Begum" ? Call her "Desh Rotno", better you correct it.

Is she not a Begaum?

What is she then?

She can be whatever you may like to call her, but it is hilarious that you threaten as to what to call her.

Is Begum an abusive term, old chap?

^^I think he was being sarcastic, about the begum thing.:lol:

I think India stoped export of rice for last 2/3 years(except basmati). It was to deal with inflation and price rise.
No govt wants to be in a position when opposition shows it had exported food when the price is sky high.

Same happened for onions. Govt exported first, they had to import at high price to deal with inflation.

Lol munshi bhai, our politicians cant keep promises to us, how can they keep promises to you?

You are right, infants and toddlers require to be fed.

Is that what you are meaning?

@ "Commercial Puffs" is a term basically used in legal system which I learnt when I used to study "The Law of Contract". Well in the commercial market, there are lot of product which are competing, say for example "Tibet Snow". Now as per the advadisement if you use "Tibet Snow" continously for 15 days you would be brighter and beautiful.

@ Now if some ugly and black looking girl uses it continously for 15 days and does not become beautiful, can she sue to the "Tibet" company for getting the compansation ? The answer is no . It was commercial a "puff". Similarly India is behaving with us like commercial "Puff".

@ Once "Beru Bari" was handed over to India in turn they were supposed to hand over "Tin Bigha Corridor" but not handed over to us. Immediately after signing the agreeement, a man like Tiki Tam Tam sued against the Indian Govt so it was not ratified in the Parliament. But we ratified it 37 years back and implemented it.

@ India promised to give rice but again Tiki Tam Tam sued against the govt due to inflation and food crisis "Govt should not export rice". There were many many !!!!!!!!!!!! We are fed up with Tiki Tam Tam and his govt.

@ India promised to give rice but again Tiki Tam Tam sued against the govt due to inflation and food crisis "Govt should not export rice". There were many many !!!!!!!!!!!! We are fed up with Tiki Tam Tam and his govt.

govt has allowed the export that don't mean govt will herself will export...exports will be done by the traders, and if traders won't find it profitable they will not export and preffer to sell in domestic market only..

Promise is an intent, it is not a contract!

It is not even a MoU!

Get your law right!

Notwithstanding, India should have helped.

Basically India's promise was a mere puff. There was no real intent and India didn't want to deliver so the question of money never arose.

Lol munshi bhai, our politicians cant keep promises to us, how can they keep promises to you?

Why do we continue to tolerate the Indian Government? It should be dissolved and regional government's created and new Nation States. I think we may start with Tamil Nadu as a new country and then .........

Why do we continue to tolerate the Indian Government? It should be dissolved and regional government's created and new Nation States. I think we may start with Tamil Nadu as a new country and then .........

1971 was too far back my friend. Stop fantasizing about similar things in 2011.. :D

Back
Top Bottom