What's new

Featured Project Azm: Pakistan's Ambitious Quest to Develop 5th Generation Military Technologies.

IN 2019 UK RIAT Air Show

looks like TFX C200 +J20
G0FR-fxwvpat4839483.jpg

so...What are your thoughts on this?:pakistan::sniper:

Can't say for sure until confirmed by some official person which may not happen any time soon but one thing is I'm certain about that it will have inputs from Chinese fifth gen programs J31 & J20 and also from TFX program. However all 5th gen. will eventually look similar thanks to the requirement/constraints of the aerodynamics and the stealth.

Last edited:
A Pakistani 5th gen??? I always thought we will have a single engine 5th gen fighter.

A Pakistani 5th gen??? I always thought we will have a single engine 5th gen fighter.
Single engine 5th gen is not even possible for Pakistan as no such engine is available to Pakistan.

Two different design philosophies. Two different designs,
could you plz give us some idea about the design philosophy of Pakistan's 5th gen ....??

and how is it different from TFX which I believe is design to gain Air superiority ...??

Bhai lets just focus on JF-17 block 3 ... PAF's Next Gen fighter is still on Drawing board .

Thunder Block 3 is scheduled to fly in a couple of months and no one has seen a single glimpse of it yet, and people think this random pic is an official depiction of a project that will see the light of the day after a decade?

IN 2019 UK RIAT Air Show

looks like TFX C200 +J20
G0FR-fxwvpat4839483.jpg

so...What are your thoughts on this?:pakistan::sniper:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom