What's new

Featured Project Azm: Pakistan's Ambitious Quest to Develop 5th Generation Military Technologies.

Good move, just get a ready made design from turkey or china and customized it with made in Pakistan or any 3rd party avionics, weapons, radar , EW suit , sensors etc
Great ...good to read that we have finally realised it...quickly.

The team, the group of officers, once they went out, no one took up this project to continue as it should have been,

raise a lot of questions, why the people who took over couldn't keep it going, probably time will tell. still things seem obvious, program is too advanced and challenging to base upon current situation of the economy.

but how much is the urgency to shift to a collaboration? or we did not want to let the ship sail this time?

whatever happen if it is halted, it will bring the date of FGF induction nearer.

what about other projects under AZM?

Project Azm is "officially" dead and discarded. We are now in collaboration with another country for a similar aircraft.
Sir there were several projects under this project. I mean project Azm. A 5th generation stealth fighter jet, a Hale Drone and a MALE drone and others. Are all of the projects dead or only the fighter jet one ? @PanzerKiel

Sir complete project has been discarded???
It would be big mistake to do it until and unless we get TOT of fifth generation fighter jet and also MALE and HALE UAV from other countries. And at least keep working on producing the manpower required for this kind of project.

Sir would this aircraft have a similar timeline to the one PAF wanted with AZM and should we expect PAF to release any details of this collaboration or this remains under wraps.
2045 as of now.

Sir there were several projects under this project. I mean project Azm. A 5th generation stealth fighter jet, a Hale Drone and a MALE drone and others. Are all of the projects dead or only the fighter jet one ? @PanzerKiel

It would be big mistake to do it until and unless we get TOT of fifth generation fighter jet and also MALE and HALE UAV from other countries. And at least keep working on producing the manpower required for this kind of project.
For now, just the fighter jet.

Project Azm is "officially" dead and discarded. We are now in collaboration with another country for a similar aircraft.

Sorry but it doesn't makes sense neither there is anything in regard to what you claim. Let's not share something beyond understanding that can lead of bigger brain drain and even people getting wrong view of institute.

@The Eagle so the busy bees are not busy anymore :(

Alas, you have been looking at things so wrongly. Busy bees are never into AZM alone. That tells me that you totally missed where they remains busy. Very less people know that and personally I am happy that you have no idea. :lol:

Sorry but it doesn't makes sense neither there is anything in regard to what you claim. Let's not share something beyond understanding that can lead of bigger brain drain and even people getting wrong view of institute.

Alas, you have been looking at things so wrongly. Busy bees are never into AZM alone. That tells me that you totally missed where they remains busy. Very less people know that and personally I am happy that you have no idea. :lol:
I would love that I got the wrong idea. Nothing would be more rewarding than if a surprise is pulled.:-)

I think, there's wrong interpretation of certain development. This is nothing new if we are talking about collaboration with friends/brotherly country. Haven't we discussed that PAF might go ahead with Turkey or China or China Turkey both or even involving Russia & turkey along with China and even progressing with no need to reinvent the wheel. Didn't we already discuss a lot that it cannot be indigenous like this or we expect. The total indigenization will take decades and given the need, we might go ahead with friends and brother to solve the dire need in next decade. However, Project Azm is officially dead may sound like the sky is falling but, it was already expressed like an option and plan B. For example ex Chief said that TFX is inline with what PAF Needs. Remember? so I don't see any negative in it since the first priority is to have the capability to shoot your enemy. It doesn't matter whether 100% homemade or not. If it shoots better then it is all good.

I would love that I got the wrong idea. Nothing would be more rewarding than if a surprise is pulled.:-)

My term for the busy bees is far different than what you see in last few posts in regard to Azm. This is not even their concerns. Those bees lives in totally different paradigm and comes with more than surprise as always.

Project AZM was never going to be a solo project. After a while it was realized they we would have to collaborate do a JV with either China or Turkey. Plus AZM is more then a aircraft. I am sure we will make some subsystems inhouse and outsource some.

Project AZM was never going to be a solo project. After a while it was realized they we would have to collaborate do a JV with either China or Turkey. Plus AZM is more then a aircraft. I am sure we will make some subsystems inhouse and outsource some.
We should make full jets. Yes it's a huge thing to do but have dam good history of falling into sanctions and loosing partners. We need to go for full development of jets and other weapons.

We should make full jets. Yes it's a huge thing to do but have dam good history of falling into sanctions and loosing partners. We need to go for full development of jets and other weapons.
Maulana thora holsa aur patience rakhain, I would also luv to own a Ferrari or Lambo but I also have to keep a reality check on my resources.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom