What's new

Producer of anti-Islam film offers no regrets

I watched this film and it opened my eyes to the reality of the muslim founder.

Inidian govt said it banned the film, so it was just a lip service by indian govt? Good to know you learned hate, insult and bogotry. Even better once arab recruiters knows what kind of anti Islamic view indians hold.

They indeed have. This person and movie should have been ignored. The killing of the US ambassador by any Islamic standards is a massive wrong and haraam (in our own parlance).

the same muslim world had leader like gaddafi who was fighting scums like these who badname the whole nation, and now are speaking of the same scum protected and weaponised by the west to be representative of the muslim world??

the west and america esp hilary clinton cheered when these same scum raped and killed gaddafi from point blank range like an animal

america itself is responsible for the deaths, i wont be surprised if those were sponsored by them too because they have been sponsoring these barbarians for a long time

the heinous acts done by Muslim mob around the world far outpace the incipient low budget movie made by an islamophobe.

You should be free to question their presentation of the facts, but they should also be free to present their version of history in the first place.
No, sir. They are free to speak, but not free to call demand their spewing be honored as "history". It is garbage and an attempt at tyranny and deception.

Back
Top Bottom