What's new

Probe role of terror groups, including Hindu outfits: Digvijay

Ajaxpaul

Reaction score
UJJAIN (MP): Continuing his tirade against RSS, Congress leader Digvijay Singh alleged that it was "making bomb factories" and demanded that role of all kinds of terror groups, including Hindu outfits, should be probed in connection with the Mumbai serial blasts.

"I have been saying that RSS was spreading terrorism in the country and it has been making bomb factories," Singh told reporters.

When asked about his statement yesterday not ruling out involvement of RSS in the Mumbai blasts, he said, "I only said that role of all kinds of terrorist organisations, including Hindu terror outfits, should be probed."

The Congress general secretary had courted controversy yesterday when he said that he does not rule out the involvement of Sangh in Mumbai serial blasts, evoking criticism and condemnation from BJP.

"I do not rule out anything. If they want evidence about Sangh's involvement in terror activity, I have got evidence. But not in this case," Singh had told the media.

Reacting sharply to the Congress leader's comments, the BJP termed them as "disgusting and objectionable" and sought an apology from Congress president Sonia Gandhi for what Singh had said.

To a question about his interest in Madhya Pradesh politics and whether he will contest an election from here, Singh today said that since he had taken an oath of not contesting polls, he would stick to it and focus on party work.

Probe role of terror groups, including Hindu outfits: Digvijay - The Times of India

all statements by diggi are just a measure to secure muslim votes. do u really think he damn care abt anything

"I do not rule out anything. If they want evidence about Sangh's involvement in terror activity, I have got evidence. But not in this case," Singh had told the media.

The why he is not coming out with it ? And if he does not have anything in this case he should STFU.

how did this person became congress leader...?
is there no one in congress better than him ?

congress is sure to loose whatever credibility thats left, because of him.
there is good chance BJP might win if Atal Vajpayee stands for PM..

Investigators should also inspect role of Congress because it is possible congress would have done the blats to malign Hindu groups. #TalkLikeDiggy

Loose cannon Dogvijay at it again ! He just can not resist the urge to put his foot in his mouth. He shows sympathy with real terrorists but doesnt miss an opportunity chide Hindu groups. All in attempts to please Sonia and Rahul. He is just as dangerous as a terrorist.

Why Digvijaya Singh is no less dangerous than terrorists | Firstpost

Whatever Dog-Vijay Singh is saying, he is saying with the tacit approval of Madam Sonia. If that was not the case he would have lost his General Secretary post long ago.

His carefully crafted image of loose canon is being used by Congress to give out statements that otherwise would bring disrepute to the party.

He is a looser....he can't win a panchayat election in M.P.
A typical political parasite. I don't know why Rahul keeps such psycophants. He reduces rahul's credibility also.

He is a looser....he can't win a panchayat election in M.P.
A typical political parasite. I don't know why Rahul keeps such psycophants. He reduces rahul's credibility also.

Buddy if people like Raja Bhaiya and jagdish Taitlar can be MP so any thing is possible in India

What the hell is wrong with this guy ? Just because he wants Muslim votes he is blaming each and every hindu organisation. We should arrest this son of a b**ch first because his idiotic remark there might some communal tension arise.

What the hell is wrong with this guy ? Just because he wants Muslim votes he is blaming each and every hindu organisation. We should arrest this son of a b**ch first because his idiotic remark there might some communal tension arise.

Those days are over now when parties can win elections by these tactics but let them try hard and face humiliation

This guy faces serious foot in mouth disease .
I dont know why he even keeps on opening his mouth .

I remember just few days back Chidambaram had interview with news channel , host asked him abt remarks given by Digvijay . Chidambaram said laughing that what Digvijay says is his personal views and not party's views :lol:

everyone knows he is in insane. he can go to any level to satisfy sonia like 'rahul should become PM' .

so any thing is possible in India

100% agree! A country where a Italian waitress can rule, fool & loot, while millions die of hunger every year & thousands commit suicide because they are so miserable & desperate, so anything is possible in misruled India, even history repeating itself & another partition.

On topic - MMS, Sonia Maino, Raul Vinci, CONgress must also be investigated, they cannot be ruled out!

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom