What's new

65 terror groups active in India: Govt

@Anonymous

remind me again why Wahhabis are bad for Iran? like I Said they only destabilize and terrorize their host country :)

Great example here..

Lashkar-e-Taiba, Hizbul-Mujahideen, Jaish-e-Mohammad, Harkat-e-Mujahideen and Al Badr.

Last edited by a moderator:
The link that you posted names double the number of groups which Indian government has accepted in the assembly. This web site is being patroned by KPS Gill which enhances its credibility.

The data in this list is old .

Majority of these organisations are either dead or not active in Indian anymore .

Hence they don't feature in the list provided by govt.

This also highlights that the Indian government does not always state facts as they exist on ground, particularly these days when Indian economy is in a nose-dive.

Please don't post cr@p .

The only problem is pakistan untill now is not able to provide a single proof to this allegation .

I am not saying I am going to proof it, ask Hagel why he said that in this video.

Indian govt. behind 26/11 was a false accusation .

So according to you , whom should one blame when terrorist organisations like LeT , JeM use pakistani soil and pakistani men to attack India ???

The only problem is pakistan untill now is not able to provide a single proof to this allegation .

LeT and JeM also use Indian soil and also conduct terrorist acts inside Pakistan. This makes me wonder if the Indian intelligence agencies also use them to perpetrate acts of terror inside Pakistan.

Indian govt. behind 26/11 was a false accusation .

So according to you , whom should one blame when terrorist organisations like LeT , JeM use pakistani soil and pakistani men to attack India ???

They say that they want to separate Kashmir from India. So what? It doesn't mean that Pakistan is helping them.

I am not saying I am going to proof it, ask Hagel why he said that in this video.

Hagel's comment is similar to the claims made by pakistan .

No proof just hot air .

They say that they want to separate Kashmir from India. So what? It doesn't mean that Pakistan is helping them.

Says who .

Pakistan high ranking officials has admitted in the past that these terrorist organisation are using pakistani soil to carryout attacks in India .

The data in this list is old .

Majority of these organisations are either dead or not active in Indian anymore .

Hence they don't feature in the list provided by govt.

Please don't post cr@p .

The quoted web site updates its data on regular basis and states that these groups are active in India. Please tell them the same as it is a well known Indian web site.

I do not post any cr@p and express my opinion. I do not care if you like it or otherwise.

LeT and JeM also use Indian soil and also conduct terrorist acts inside Pakistan. This makes me wonder if the Indian intelligence agencies also use them to perpetrate acts of terror inside Pakistan.

No they don't .

The quoted web site updates its data on regular basis and states that these groups are active in India. Please tell them the same as it is a well known Indian web site.

The official data released by GOI will always be more authentic than these websites.

I do not post any cr@p and express my opinion. I do not care if you like it or otherwise.

Your opinion doesnot mean it is not cr@p .

Pakistan high ranking officials has admitted in the past that these terrorist organisation are using pakistani soil to carryout attacks in India .

Tell me if they are not using Indian soil too. What India is doing about this?

Tell me if they are not using Indian soil too. What India is doing about this?

These terrorist organisations are not using Indian soil as a base .

What India does is that when we find a terrorist , we conduct an operation and kill them

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom