What's new

Probe role of terror groups, including Hindu outfits: Digvijay

Somebody should put a test nuke up this moron's rear and fire it off into the "mouth of the Indian Ocean" to check whether it is possible to disseminate garbage using nuke technology

Buddy if people like Modi can be CM so any thing is possible in India

What is wrong in Modi being the CM, he has the leadership quality and the cunningness of chanakya's to resolve any solution. you might accuse him or the Gujrat riots, but had the Hindu mob not been allowed to vent the anger for burning a boogi of hindus, it would have become a national unrest with hindus and muslims attacking each other which happened during the demolition of babar masjid. he was capable of curtailing the mob from underneth with in 3 days. No leader is capable of having the sprit and enthusiasim to do the job as he runs his office

Dear, First of all he is not mad as we all think.... if congress really care about his statements then they would thrown him out of the party but they dont... whatever he says publicly after green signal from their top leaders including MMS & Sonia... I think they want everything to be messed up to divert public attention .... he should have been hanged to death for his nonsense statements at this important juncture.... Congress always plays such cheap a trick for vote bank... I urge to all Muslim plz dont vote for congress party for next general election....

You might urge for it, but thats not going to happen, i have friends in Islam who blindly belive that the Congress is the one who has swron a oath to protect the interest of the minorities, but have forgot that it was the Congress leadership stand during the freedom that resulted in the partision of the One nations child who fought for freedom under one banner to be into two enemy states. All hail the Congress for what a mess they have brought to the Country and for being the menace of the Indian Interests

I see no wrong in the comments from Diggy. He has been consistent in his attack against RSS (As a CM and as a party functionary). He is not doing this suddenly. He has a thinking and he is entitled to do that.

In this particular comment he was rather careful when he had said that he has no proof for the involvement of RSS in the Mumbai case.

He is not blabbering as people tend to believe. He has constantly been saying that RSS is into some sort of terror activity, which was proved to be right. He has been vocal about all form of communalism and as he belongs to majority he has to be lot more vocal about the wrong in his community.

I must take objection with your post.

Like I give a damn! U know very well who I am talking about! There can only be 2 reasons why u would want to defend Antonio Maino, you have been fooled, or you choose to be fooled!
Strange how Indians defend the ruler of their nation, when under her watch millions are dying from hunger.....tsk tsk tsk. Antonio Maino a vampire sucking the blood of alm admi.

Somebody must probe his foul mouth first..... Lol I am surprised he gets away with this kind of remarks...

dickvijay singh is alter ego of half italian ashamed 2 b indian rahul mayo ghandi.

This guy Digvijay sing is an a** hole.

i find diggy very useful.... whenever i feel like bashing somebody..
i just visit this thread.... and relax myself..:):lol:

Wasting precious time of PDF members ..... this person is not worth talking about

In effort for gaining some muslim votes he might be loosing double the amount of hindu votes ....:lol:

i find diggy very useful.... whenever i feel like bashing somebody..
i just visit this thread.... and relax myself..:):lol:

But dont use his logics..else you know what all of us will do to you:lol:

I think we should probe whether Dogvijay's Father had any role in Doggy's existence.

It is quite possible that Doggy's genetics has got many inputs.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom