What's new

Probe role of terror groups, including Hindu outfits: Digvijay

He's in power and a special friend of the prince.

Then why is he making demands and not getting this done? Is it because he's only interested in fooling people like they have done for 60 years?

When a ruling party senior leader makes demands instead of getting it done, he should be given a tight slap!

Buddy if people like Modi can be CM so any thing is possible in India

Jagdish Tytler was openly seen on the streets exhorting the mobs to kill the Sikhs. Was Modi seen on the streets ?Or is thee any factual evidence to prove his hand in the riots ?

Look our policing system is so pathetic,so out numbered, so under-managed, so less equipped, so less trained that such large scale riots are very difficult to control especially in a such a volatile state like Gujarat which has a history of riots going back to centuries.

Punish Modi if he is "factually" proved to have turned a blind eye to the riots , which I don't think so because on the first day itself Shoot at sight orders were issued and more than 150 rioters from the majority community were shot by the police. But comparing him to a mass-murderer who acted in first hand exhorting the mobs to kill people is taking things beyond.

how did this person became congress leader...?
is there no one in congress better than him ?

congress is sure to loose whatever credibility thats left, because of him.
there is good chance BJP might win if Atal Vajpayee stands for PM..

Dear, First of all he is not mad as we all think.... if congress really care about his statements then they would thrown him out of the party but they dont... whatever he says publicly after green signal from their top leaders including MMS & Sonia... I think they want everything to be messed up to divert public attention .... he should have been hanged to death for his nonsense statements at this important juncture.... Congress always plays such cheap a trick for vote bank... I urge to all Muslim plz dont vote for congress party for next general election....

Congress leader suspects RSS hands behind Mumbai blasts

By SHAHID RAZA BURNEY | ARAB NEWS

Published: Jul 17, 2011 21:36 Updated: Jul 17, 2011 21:36

MUMBAI: Senior Congress party leader and General Secretary Digvijay Singh on Saturday alleged that the Hindu fanatic organization Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) may have a hand behind the bomb blasts in Mumbai on July 13, and that the suspicion on Muslims may not be correct.

He demanded that the RSS should apologize to Congress President Sonia Gandhi, General Secretary Rahul Gandhi and even to himself for making baseless allegations against them.

"The hand of Hindu militant organizations in the recent Mumbai bomb blasts cannot be ruled out, though evidence has not been found so far of the involvement of the RSS in the blasts. But the investigating agencies should probe all angles in the investigations including the Hindu militant organizations. Not only this, I can even furnish evidence of the involvement of RSS in the terrorist activities," Singh said.

The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) took serious objection to Singh's statement and strongly criticized it. BJP spokesman Shahnawaz Hussain said, "Singh's statement is in very bad taste and that he is playing politics on a serious issue like terrorism, which is unfortunate. The people of Mumbai have not yet come out of the blasts trauma, the investigating agencies have yet to find concrete evidence of the perpetrators of the blasts, and the Congress leaders is only engaged in provoking the sentiments of the people. How can he engage in such acts. Is he above the federal home minister?" Hussain questioned and demanded that Sonia and Rahul apologize to the country for the baseless allegations of their party's general secretary.

Meanwhile, the nationalist congress party (NCP) condemned Maharashtra Chief Minister Prithviraj Chavan's statement giving Home Ministry to NCP.

State Deputy chief minister Ajit Pawar speaking to Arab News on Saturday said, "It was not appropriate for Chavan to attack, blame and criticize Home Minister R.R. Patil of the NCP for the bomb blasts, as Patil was doing a good job.

"Patil was and is a very capable minister. The Home Ministry was not starved of funds and it was wrong to hold Patil responsible for the blasts. It's very unfortunate statement," Pawar said.

Congress leader suspects RSS hands behind Mumbai blasts - Arab News

I must take objection with your post. What have you got against waitresses ( a honest job) or against Italians (they are so entertaining -look at Berlusconi; also Monica Belluci is Italian)?

Carla Bruni Sarkozy :smitten:

LOL these Italians somehow hitch their wagons with the ruling power in various countries. :lol:

Investigators should also inspect role of Congress because it is possible congress would have done the blats to malign Hindu groups. #TalkLikeDiggy

In the name of so called Secularism they have been doing to malign hindu groups to amuse the Muslim... Congress is bigger threat than these terrorists because terrorist may be wiped out this earth but congress will not.... Congress, SP (Mulayam) & Rastriya Jantadal(Lalu) are real terror organization in the country which are always spreading the fear among minority about hindu terror which has no significant existence now....

He is a looser....he can't win a panchayat election in M.P.
A typical political parasite. I don't know why Rahul keeps such psycophants. He reduces rahul's credibility also.

Dear its not just about rahul baba ... Congress is dangerous than diggy or terrorist.... why they are not taking action against him if he is putting the question mark over rahul or congress credibility ..... they are amusing all of us yar.... I dont understand why terrorist killing common people they have responsibly to kill these bastards too.....

I don't know why people are losing their cool with these comments which are in political in nature, i some times feel that RSS and BJP are loosing their plot and behaving as they are amateurs in the field of politics.

By the power vested in me by the Constitution of India, I pronounce Shri. Digvijay Singh as a retarded opportunist and a pseudo-secularist. You may now put your foot in your a**.

What the hell is wrong with this guy ? Just because he wants Muslim votes he is blaming each and every hindu organisation. We should arrest this son of a b**ch first because his idiotic remark there might some communal tension arise.

No muslim will vote for congress yar... they also know diggy & congress cheap tactics for their vote bank......

I don't know why people are losing their cool with these comments which are in political in nature, i some times feel that RSS and BJP are loosing their plot and behaving as they are amateurs in the field of politics.

Pls, he is fanning communal tensions with this type of retarded statements. Ordinary, sane Indians will understand the political nature of his statement, but the same cannot be expected from the World. They will only see a top official of the ruling party giving statements that there is such a thing as saffron terror and it is as big as the Jihadi terror. Statements like this will weaken our case against Jihadis. Someone tell Mr. Digvijay Singh that if he cannot think before opening his mouth, he is not suited for the responsible position that now he has.

No muslim will vote for congress yar... they also know diggy & congress cheap tactics for their vote bank......

Don't count on it. They will only do as their local mullah commands.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom