What's new

Private production line for LCA manufacturing: Hindustan Aeronautics

HAL should learn something from Boeing on how to wramp up production

i dont get it........
why open up another (private) production line when the current one [hal] is not even producing them at a high rate . and i assume not at a consistant rate.
also why would a private company would be willing to risk opening up a production line with the risk of low orders.

also note here hal has been building planes for a very long time, ok not as successfully as anticipated but there are doing a good job i would say. imagine what it would be like for a company that has had no experiance at all. its like getting a baby straight from the womb and throwing it in the deep end in the hopes it would swim like tom daley.
i feel its too early to consider such a thing
True. HAL has been assembling planes and helicopters for a long term. Just because L&T is a private with better work culture doesn't mean they will start delivering fighter jets. HAL is the only organisation with experience. L&T cant do it alone .It will have to be a joint venture with any foreign aircraft manufacturers. The problem with India is the bureaucracy the common workers are always hardworking, even in govt. organisations.

Back
Top Bottom