What's new

Prime Minister Narendra Modi with defence personnel on board INS Vikramaditya.

CWQYs9mUEAEi4Br.jpg

CWPFY5tUYAAW7Js.jpg

This happens annually in Delhi anyway. And where could be safer than on a 44,000 ton aircraft carrier sat offshore in the middle of an IN CBG?

Yes. I am aware of this. My point is there needs to be better thought given to the survivability of the chain of command.

Manmohan did all this
Even Pratibha Patil flew in the Su30MKI and test drove a Kilo
But if modi does the same, then everyone looses their mind

MMS didn't do jackshit
The whole idea of moving out core commanders meet out of Delhi that too on a carrier was Modi's

This happens annually in Delhi anyway. And where could be safer than on a 44,000 ton aircraft carrier sat offshore in the middle of an IN CBG?

But shouldn't the exact dates/locations etc be kept out of public knowledge at least until the fiasco is over

Do u atleast have a single aircraft Carrier I S I,it costs atleast half of ua countries national income...!!

There was a report in a Malayalam newspaper of a IN Submarine catching a fish net and dragging the trawler about 4 kms in kerala shore,and the sub was there as part of security arrangements for the PM's visit,so possibily could've been a part of Vicky's CBG. The report had a pic of Chakra,though I wouldnt take it.

Need more of media exposure (Capability wise informative) of our CBG's. It works as much psychologically as much as its physical presence.

So you think Delhi is perfectly safe? no one can know it, dont you think there should be alternative to Delhi?

For countries with multiple threats, there is a concept called the survivability of the chain of command. In a state of war, heads of state and the immediate next in line will be in separate geographic locations. I do not know, if a cnc structure exists in another city. But, I am pretty sure, it would exist. Especially since we are a nuclear power with nuclear war threats.

In a peace time scenario, the threat is from terrorist attacks. As for are Delhi and Mumbai safe? Let me assure you, surveillance is total, IF there is a requirement. The systems are in place.

Please let us know its the Prime Minister as Shri is not always understood. Shri is a common term for respect and not exactly his job title.

Ganesh is Shri Ganesh.. but that does not mean that we consider Narendra Modi on equal footing as Ganesh.

Secondly, if you must use the local term; its Pradhanmantri as that is his title.

Back
Top Bottom