What's new

Prime Minister Imran Khan?

the way u troll PDF doesnt show u r smarter. even AH is more smarter then u r .
I know like the jaliyas u guys prefer corrupt people
The only line which made sense in whole para. was the last line

u r talking to a wall . @I FLY HIGH is like pervez rashid. it may be a compliment for him . He can defend all his heinous crime and instead of replying he would made up something against the other party.
pervaiz rashid is the best person , he is a gem and i feel it a compliment to be like Pervaiz Rashid.

I will vote IK only after he elaborates his pov on foreign policy and economy. He is mostly silent on these important issues.

IK has Sheikh Rasheed, makhdoom Khursheed, Fawad Chaudhry and now lot of ex PPP Lotas who would bring change in Pakistan. They are throwing bates like converting Governor houses to public libraries. Why would we want to show the world that we can't give our Governor's a decent place to invite the foreign dignitaries to. Pakistan is spending a lot of money on Infrastructure to build connectivity to people who have been abandoned by all governments for 70 years so to build schools, hospitals and places of employment for them. Come on throw this bate to someone who hasn't seen it before from the same guys who are around IK now.
nothing will change until these lotas are also executed along with others. IK will not be able to change anything though he may sincerely want to. He is flanked by all corrupt and power hungry politicians. Including the new blood he has inducted.

nothing will change until these lotas are also executed along with others. IK will not be able to change anything though he may sincerely want to. He is flanked by all corrupt and power hungry politicians. Including the new blood he has inducted.
This worries me as well.

To be honest, PTI is the last hope from political parties and when you look at their situation and position it is a bit depressing to see this as our "best bet". We are fighting against all odds, us nation.

This worries me as well.

To be honest, PTI is the last hope from political parties and when you look at their situation and position it is a bit depressing to see this as our "best bet". We are fighting against all odds, us nation.
I think people will have to fight their war themselves; by nominating candidates from their wards, union council. They should bring out competent person from their Gali and Mohallas so that they can catch hold of them when in office.
Reject bhuttos, zardaris, shariffs, makhdooms, jatois, mirzas, achakzais and molvis ...

I think people will have to fight their war themselves; by nominating candidates from their wards, union council. They should bring out competent person from their Gali and Mohallas so that they can catch hold of them when in office.
Reject bhuttos, zardaris, shariffs, makhdooms, jatois, mirzas, achakzais and molvis ...
Sir for that you need a NATION,
We have a huge bunch of individuals.
They will never agree upon candidates.

Lots of patwaris going to get clobbered in coming months and years so their filth is coming out big time here.

Honestly speaking i am not seeing IK as PM in near future.... This time again the baboon parties will come in power... In this all the political game, Zardari remained in the benefit... Even he ate all the government wealth and ran away secretly from the country and no one is remembering him and to his corruption... All the political forces are engaged with PMl n and Mr. 10% enjoying his life in UAE and other countries... IK should also focus and target to Zardari as well.... The accountable should be made all on equally basis.... Alas no one has courage or conscious that one case at least be admitted in any court against the zardari who looted all the wealth of people.... Its contrary, he is saying that his party candidate would be the next prime minister... So my point is that all corrupt mafias must be brought to courts and strict accountability be made.

This worries me as well.

When all hopes finish then Allah issues His orders there..... yes

Lots of patwaris going to get clobbered in coming months and years so their filth is coming out big time here.
PML-N will win probably

iA they lose, but unlikely

Best for Pakistan (And me) is PPP+MQM government

Back
Top Bottom