What's new

Prime Minister Imran Khan?

no ehtsaab in kpk, all filth gathered in his party , no infrastructure, no university, no new hospital , no industrial growth, no jobs by kp govt , no power project, change in 90 days was just a shit salogan which was to get votes only . only salogan cant do anything.
sub chor.. when are shareefs changing their names? :lol:

We don't want a psychopath and a cursing machine to be our Prime Minister.

Original, one and only psychopath and cursing machine who has been voted PM thrice by the likes of you.

IK deserves a chance to be the PM

Is this Imran Khan's only wish in life?

What is his last wish by the way?

Nope! Only supporters of IK who blindly follow him are allowed to comment. The rest of us who work for the government's media cell have no rights :hitwall:

Exactly these Niazi-Trolls have no ability to argue. They just run away by using the following:

Noon League media cell

Patwari (this is old fashioned now)

Their heads are filled with worms who sing one song in chorus:

شوکت خانم، ورلڈ کپ 1992
پٹواری ہے تو، پٹواری ہے تو

Nawaz Sharif was already dragged to the court in 1990s when Imran Khan was being trained by the Zionists.

You live the world of conspiracies and holier than thou attitude. There is no arguing you.... You win.

Fact: there is no evidence he is in pact with Zionists. He married a Jewish lady and got divorced amicably. He has since then dedicated himself to fighting for Pakistan. You nor I are judge of his personal past sins or lack of sins... that's between him and his God.

Other than mud slinging you have nothing on Imran.... Now move along.... You winner!

عمران خان عرف میوانوالی ڈھکن کا گانا، فلم پنامی راؤ نفسیاتی کے لئے

نظر جو تیری لاگی میں وزیراعظم ہو گیا
کنٹینر سے جب اترا تو کچھ کم ہو گیا

پیسے تو نے جو بھجوائے
اودھم اودھم اودھم ہو گیا
بنی گالہ میں جو لگائے
وہ بنک ہی ختم ہو گیا
اب اگلے الیکشن میں کیا ہوگا
شلجم شلجم شلجم ہو گیا

کھانا میری کوکین کا ہضم ہو گیا

It's a shame that PTI always compares their leader with corrupt politicians.

New norm , only residents of KP Can Comment on govt. hmmm mmmm

It was just a simple question and no where did i say you can't comment unless you are from KPK, so i guess you are not from KPK?

عمران خان عرف میوانوالی ڈھکن کا گانا، فلم پنامی راؤ نفسیاتی کے لئے

نظر جو تیری لاگی میں وزیراعظم ہو گیا

پیسے تو نے جو بھجوائے
اودھم اودھم اودھم ہو گیا
بنی گالہ میں جو لگائے
وہ بنک ہی ختم ہو گیا
اب اگلے الیکشن میں کیا ہوگا
شلجم شلجم شلجم ہو گیا

کھانا میری کوکین کا ہضم ہو گیا

It's a shame that PTI always compares their leader with corrupt politicians.

ok so which leader should we compare him to?

Compare him to those who haven't yet become the Prime Minister and have a clean record. Compare him to good people.

tell me the name of these good leaders, Pakistan needs good leaders and if you can provide me info on them then i happy to compare IK to them.

Compare him to those who haven't yet become the Prime Minister and have a clean record. Compare him to good people.
Such people don't exist anymore. That's why you settle for the next best choice.
and IK truly is the next best choice, regardless of how much dirt people throw on him

quote-i-will-protect-your-tax-money-it-won-t-be-spent-on-prime-minister-and-governor-houses-imran-khan-131-80-57.jpg

Has CM house in KPK been converted into library or playground?

tell me the name of these good leaders, Pakistan needs good leaders and if you can provide me info on them then i happy to compare IK to them.

If Shaukat Khanam is your standard for leadership, Dr Adeeb Rizvi is the best example along with Abdus Sattar Edhi (late).

If winning the Worldcup is your criteria then Safaraz Ahmed is a better leader who won us Champions Trophy with an unreliable team at this crucial moment.

If marriage with white skin then Wasim Akram is a better choice.

If being a playboy is to be considered then Baji Meera is at least younger than Imran.

And if the number of followers will decide who's a big leader then Zardari, Nawaz, Altaf and Fazlur Rehman are better.

People who have really served Pakistan include Dr Abdul Qadeer Khan, Gen. Raheel Sharif etc.

If you talk about Imran Khan he lacks any leadership qualities. He's just a bag of rotten garbage who's been alive in politics because he's a puppet of Zionists who've been promoting him through Zionist Pakistani and international media. If Pakistani private channels had not covered Imran Khan's 2013 Dharna-Drama like they hadn't covered huge meetings of Fazlur Rehman and the rest those days, people would have learnt about PTI only in Sunday newspapers.

What made Imran Khan a 'leader' is the Zionist media like Geo, ARY, Dawn and the rest including Zionist press in Britain.

This puppet is good at only one thing which is cursing and slandering people. Every other day he stands in front of camera wearing dark goggles with circus clowns right and left using sarcasm and mockery. And like I said before, each to their own: people who are like Imran Khan take him as an inspiration!

Has CM house in KPK been converted into library or playground?

They do have a playground which is Private TV Channels on which they play their dirty politics 24/7 and are turning the whole nation into sick zombies like they themselves are.

And libraries they can't make now. They are skillful in treating cancer only. They believe every Pakistani, Allah forbid, is suffering from cancer, and a cancer hospital is the answer to all problems of Pakistan.

First in Lahore, 2nd in Peshawar and 3rd will be inaugurated by the Two Jewish Princes (based in Goldsmith's Castle) and the First Lady, Malala Yousuf Zai Bani Gala Khan.

They do have a playground which is Private TV Channels on which they play their dirty politics 24/7 and are turning the whole nation into sick zombies like they themselves are.

And libraries they can't make now. They are skillful in treating cancer only. They believe every Pakistani, Allah forbid, is suffering from cancer, and a cancer hospital is the answer to all problems of Pakistan.

First in Lahore, 2nd in Peshawar and 3rd will be inaugurated by the Two Jewish Princes (based in Goldsmith's Castle) and the First Lady, Malala Yousuf Zai Bani Gala Khan.
I want to see Imran Khan as PM of Pakistan so that I could ask from hardcore ptians that what Naya Pakistan they have witnessed under his leadership because according to them Imran khan is the only solution of everything bad happening in Pakistan. I do hope people vote for him because there is no other way for him to be PM in democracy . I will respect the choice of majority as usual :)

If Shaukat Khanam is your standard for leadership, Dr Adeeb Rizvi is the best example along with Abdus Sattar Edhi (late).

If winning the Worldcup is your criteria then Safaraz Ahmed is a better leader who won us Champions Trophy with an unreliable team at this crucial moment.

If marriage with white skin then Wasim Akram is a better choice.

If being a playboy is to be considered then Baji Meera is at least younger than Imran.

And if the number of followers will decide who's a big leader then Zardari, Nawaz, Altaf and Fazlur Rehman are better.

People who have really served Pakistan include Dr Abdul Qadeer Khan, Gen. Raheel Sharif etc.

If you talk about Imran Khan he lacks any leadership qualities. He's just a bag of rotten garbage who's been alive in politics because he's a puppet of Zionists who've been promoting him through Zionist Pakistani and international media. If Pakistani private channels had not covered Imran Khan's 2013 Dharna-Drama like they hadn't covered huge meetings of Fazlur Rehman and the rest those days, people would have learnt about PTI only in Sunday newspapers.

What made Imran Khan a 'leader' is the Zionist media like Geo, ARY, Dawn and the rest including Zionist press in Britain.

This puppet is good at only one thing which is cursing and slandering people. Every other day he stands in front of camera wearing dark goggles with circus clowns right and left using sarcasm and mockery. And like I said before, each to their own: people who are like Imran Khan take him as an inspiration!

Wait didn't you say before that taking peoples money to build hospitals makes IK a parasite, so using your logic Edhi and Dr Rizvi are also parasites?

Safaraz Ahmed won the champions trophy, while IK won the world cup.

So when we compare IK to nawaz or zardari or Fazlu, don't you whine and cry about why we compare him to corrupt leaders.

Wasim Akram himself is a supporter of IK

Raheel Sharif is not in politics, nor is Qadeer Khan so that doesn't help.

The rest of your post is full of the repetitive garbage not even worth replying.

BTW which of these esteem leaders do you vote for?

Back
Top Bottom