What's new

Prime Minister Imran Khan?

Just get rid of that ruling dynasty, the house of Shareef and pray the every alive dead Bhutto is declared dead finally and i wont be bothered about who is the PM. These two, specially Nawaz Sharif and his family are known to be out here to destroy Pakistan and they are doing so right in front of our eyes while we are blinded by political affiliations and what not!!

imran khan if current pti structure remains will be better than pmln and ppp but not ideal option because pti has accepted many members of other parties who are not honest.Original outcome will be seen when they complete their tenure.if they also fail then there is no place for current democracy in Pakistan and whole system should be changed

are you younger brother of @SBD-3 ? this kind of people supports ur party @SBD-3

Each to their own. PTI is being led by a Psychopath who's a Jahil, wasted his time at Oxford. I bet he was a playboy even at Oxford, he's also alleged to have coaxed BB sahiba into a relationship. Now this characterless person is your leader who's living a life of parasite on other people's money. His followers won't be different.

he is handsome, he get ladies attention. Ask around in ur family. Ur female family members would have liked his looks or personality as well. SO how is it his fault. I pretty sure u r just jealous bcoz no one fancy u.
Each to their own. PTI is being led by a Psychopath who's a Jahil, wasted his time at Oxford. I bet he was a playboy even at Oxford, he's also alleged to have coaxed BB sahiba into a relationship. Now this characterless person is your leader who's living a life of parasite on other people's money. His followers won't be different.

IK is a big munafaq . we have seen him in KPK , he is just a loser.
see i am tagging all the people who hate IK and love nawaz. so u could see what kind of people hate IK and love nawaz. @Hamzay

I agree he opened the hospital but you don't address that this hospital was not opened from your leader's money.

BTW he opened this hospital because it was the idea of his Zionist in laws who wanted to launch him to Pakistani politics and cancer hospital was the way through.

Now if 'everyone' gets free treatment there, that's again not from your leader's money, is it?

Your leader is very smart, actually a parasite who uses other people's money and takes the credit of all the good works lol.

After reading this post i realized i am dealing with a guy who we call "Khr Damag" which means donkey brain. Now tell me this which leader in the world has built anything with their own money? Did NS built the Metro with his own money? Did Mushy make anything with his own money? Did Bhutto make anything with his own money? and if cancer hospital was so easy and cheap to built and run then howcome you havn't built one?
Did Obama make anything with his own money?

Now as for your zionist claim, obviously you have proof of that correct? also just to remind you IK started the cancer hospital in 1991, he didn't get married till 1995.

Just a word of advise, so as not to make yourself look stupid, make sure you do just a bit of research, it will save you alot of embarrassment.

Also if IK is a parasite for taking people money to build and run a cancer hospital which is free for the poor, then using that logic Abdul Sattar Edhi was also a parasite? Ansar Barni is also a parasite? Chippa is also a parasite?

Aww, so Nawaz the Prime Minister of Pakistan at that time, and now he's Imran's Khaloo Jaan?

This statement doesn't even make sense

You don't know that your leader was known to be a Playboy in Britain and even in Pakistan?

Yeh he was in his young days, so what? but to claim that while his mum was dying he was doing playboy stuff is unethical, but it seems you won't even know what that would mean.

IK is a big munafaq . we have seen him in KPK , he is just a loser.

whats has he done wrong in KPK that previous governments did better?

After reading this post i realized i am dealing with a guy who we call "Khr Damag" which means donkey brain. Now tell me this which leader in the world has built anything with their own money? Did NS built the Metro with his own money? Did Mushy make anything with his own money? Did Bhutto make anything with his own money? and if cancer hospital was so easy and cheap to built and run then howcome you havn't built one?

Now as for your zionist claim, obviously you have proof of that correct? also just to remind you IK started the cancer hospital in 1991, he didn't get married till 1995.

Just a word of advise, so as not to make yourself look stupid, make sure you do just a bit of research, it will save you alot of embarrassment.

Also if IK is a parasite for taking people money to build and run a cancer hospital which is free for the poor, then using that logic Abdul Sattar Edhi was also a parasite? Ansar Barni is also a parasite? Chippa is also a parasite?

Yeh he was in his young days, so what? but to claim that while his mum was dying he was doing playboy stuff is unethical, but it seems you won't even know what that would mean.

no ehtsaab in kpk, all filth gathered in his party , no infrastructure, no university, no new hospital , no industrial growth, no jobs by kp govt , no power project, change in 90 days was just a shit salogan which was to get votes only . only salogan cant do anything.

no ehtsaab in kpk, all filth gathered in his party , no infrastructure, no university, no new hospital , no industrial growth, no jobs by kp govt , no power project, change in 90 days was just a shit salogan which was to get votes only . only salogan cant do anything.

can i ask which city in KPK are you from?

see i am tagging all the people who hate IK and love nawaz. so u could see what kind of people hate IK and love nawaz. @Hamzay

I have seen these type of people. With one hand they will preach about corruption is destroying Pakistan, and with the other hand they will be paying bribes to just get out of ticket. Max hypocrite level

Imran khan ko bhee chance do :rofl: Mujhay bhee day do, I'm smarter and more sane than him :partay:

I would have NS over IK any day! IK falls in the same category as Altaf and Fazlu - idiots who are a danger to themselves and the country.

But ideally I want to see all of them gone and for a new breed of sane corruption-free politicians who care about Pakistan and it's people. IK may once have been such a guy, but definitely not now. :disagree:

Maryam media cell employee :bunny: :taz: :chilli:

Haven't we seen him in KP?

He has off shore boys on his bandwagon already, Tarakis, Aleem Khan, Saifullahs, and people like Jehangir Tareen.

Accountability in KP has failed, he himself admitted.

He has Zionist links and is a threat to Pakistan's nuclear program.

He has already barked a lot on Pakistan Army and supported the terrorist stand as well as Indian stand.
They just gone away from their goal of naya kpk.because their attention diverted towards other matters.they must approve them better than pmln in all the ways in development of the areas where they have government, punjab is the main hub of the electrol process they had voted ppp 4 times who is from sindh,they will vote pti if they do some thing different and new in kpk.other wise with old faces of ppp in pti will not able to convince the people that "they are different now from their past".thanks

Haven't we seen him in KP?

He has off shore boys on his bandwagon already, Tarakis, Aleem Khan, Saifullahs, and people like Jehangir Tareen.

Accountability in KP has failed, he himself admitted.

He has Zionist links and is a threat to Pakistan's nuclear program.

He has already barked a lot on Pakistan Army and supported the terrorist stand as well as Indian stand.

Yes bro, he's the biggest zionist jew, buddhist, playboy in the world. We got your point. Now shut up and move on and stop derailing this thread with your utter stupidity.

Why do you even bother? This is such a great post but you're really replying to a person with the IQ of a donkey. When you argue with a donkey you become a donkey yourself. You're just insulting your own intelligence by arguing with a person of this intellectual calibre, its a great insult to yourself.

Back
Top Bottom