What's new

Prime Minister Imran Khan - A new era begins

Marshal law. Is thia your answer. Brother i think u r not aware of actual history of Pakistan. You should read facts rather than tv channels as most of them are paid to spread propaganda.

Bro all video which I mention are not paid for spread propaganda, those vides on reality base - other videos can be..

Regard8ng marshal law unshould first research on below first.
Who brought NS ? Who created bhutto? Who is responsible for debackle of east Pakistan? Who pardon all the thief through NRO ? Who bring the kilashankof culture in Pakistan? Who created Mqm ? Who used ethinicity to get votes from punjab to favor NS?

The truth is far from your belief.

Every one knows the truth, if you start telling truth you become banned at this forum and declare ghaddar, so having PAPA jhon's pizza today.

Regarding medicine subsidy. This is the most stupid way of giving subsidy and u r contradicting your own statement. On one hand u r saying subsidy should be given on medicine and on the other hand u r critisizing jahangir tareen for sugar subsidy.

Pharma companies don't send medicine to afghanistan on paper and make it temporay vansih from market to make profit as Sugar mafia did it and today sugar price is 91.52 Rupees per kg after subsidies.

On one hand u r saying subsidy should be given on medicine and on the other hand u r critisizing jahangir tareen for sugar subsidy. Do u think pharma companies belongs to poor ? Why the hell i should give subsidy on a product to be bought by poor and billionaire both ?

meddle class people can afford this medicine which become 510 RS. at least we can hope to multinational pharma they would sale debate's, diarrhea, blood pressure medicine in cheap rates and would not be vanished from the market.

120032740_153470523090653_8584315262814154485_n (1).jpg

Why not to give subsidy directly to poor ? The real thing to do is to improve the system of government hospitals rather than subsidiz8ng everyone using that medicine.

yeah PTI improved so many system like Civil Aviation, Price controlling, punjab police all system looks collapse bcz of numbers jokers in cabinet.

And suppose if such a product is being manufacture by pharma of some PTI guy then people like u will start screaming.

I m not screaming I m showing mirror and regarding making medicine is beyond to politician, they are not talented to produce medicine by them self. They can produce agriculture product because they have million acre of Land - land reform died at 1948 :cheers:

So first makeup your mind. If subsidy on medicine is correct then jahangir tareen is innocent period.
U want my tax money to give cheap medicines to some billionaire. This is out of logic.

And agriculture mafia are not billionaire ? 😂

Bro all video which I mention are not paid for spread propaganda, those vides on reality base - other videos can be..

Every one knows the truth, if you start telling truth you become banned at this forum and declare ghaddar, so having PAPA jhon's pizza today.

Pharma companies don't send medicine to afghanistan on paper and make it temporay vansih from market to make profit as Sugar mafia did it and today sugar price is 91.52 Rupees per kg after subsidies.

meddle class people can afford this medicine which become 510 RS. at least we can hope to multinational pharma they would sale debate's, diarrhea, blood pressure medicine in cheap rates and would not be vanished from the market.

View attachment 673833

yeah PTI improved so many system like Civil Aviation, Price controlling, punjab police all system looks collapse bcz of numbers jokers in cabinet.

I m not screaming I m showing mirror and regarding making medicine is beyond to politician, they are not talented to produce medicine by them self. They can produce agriculture product because they have million acre of Land - land reform died at 1948 :cheers:

And agriculture mafia are not billionaire ? 😂
This is useless to debate with u as u believe on news items rather than facts.

Without going into each and every point i am closing this discussion by showing u the actual price of the medicine

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-09-27-17-24-55-256_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-09-27-17-24-55-256_com.android.chrome.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 53
Shows u have already madeup your mind based on fake information. The link i shared is of online website and medicine is available right now at this rate in Karachi.

Now please dont quote as i am not interested in trolls and useless discussion.

If u really want to discuss something then be open to accept your mistakes based on factual data and should drive conclusions on facts presented. Anyways your choice how u want to live your life.

Thanks and bye.

Shows u have already madeup your mind based on fake information. The link i shared is of online website and medicine is available right now at this rate in Karachi.

If u really want to discuss something then be open to accept your mistakes based on factual data and should drive conclusions on facts presented. Anyways your choice how u want to live your life.

Thanks and bye.

I did not quote you, you jump it as a defender of PTI.

BYE TC

Thanks and bye.
you are wasting your time with this cartoon aka Popeye.

only low IQ brain see any positivity or sign of development in this picture.

first of all they ignore that it is the same Imran Khan party, which has created the circumstances to bring about a situation, where millions of Pakistanis are falling into poverty, with every passing day.

secondly, whenever a person in his private capacity try to feed poor, he get victimized and cases are registered against him, which is quite contrary to the propagated spirit which Imran Khan party is trying to project with these state sponsored langar khanas.

Same regime is arresting street hawkers and vendors, for selling vegetables and sugar for 10cents more than Imran Khan party's announced price but it was non other than himself who granted millions of rupees subsidy on sugar export... and soon after re-imported the sugar at double the export price.

Even if Imran Khans was not involved in $billions of corruption in partnership with IMF, there's hardly anything noble in this picture.
A person who stole vote in the name of riyasat medina should allocate same salary for him self which is the lowest income of any person in Pakistan.

Quadi e Azam never claimed to be equal to Muhammad saw, yet he was in position to assign him self a salary of his choice, which he decided as 1-rupee. Where as Imran Khan even steal from charity money.

Whom shall we shame here?

Sponsored by charity fund.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom