What's new

Press club dharna: Pakistani couple seek asylum in Delhi

Appalled by the low level of intelligence shown by pakistani users in this thread.

Stay on this board long enough and you will begin to get surprised NOT by low level of intelligence of pakistani users but by occasional high level since the former will become the norm!

On another note read some of the ex-generals' columns in papers like Nation, pak tribune (not express tribune which is much better), observer etc. and you will be APPALLED by their reasoning (rather lack there of) faculties. And then you begin to wonder and get scared because you would rather you had WMD's in the hands of some sane people not lunatics and lunacy begins with a lack of reasoning capabilities

Indians cant even feed their own population, 90% of their country is poor and they think they will feed others. :omghaha:

And this couple looks like a bunch of conspiracy theorists nothing else.

Appalled by the low level of intelligence shown by pakistani users in this thread.

They are comparing poverty figures and somehow trying to show that India is not a place to live in. But what you guys are showing are absolute numbers of poverty. India is a large country so even a fractional % can cross the population of "sub saharn african poors" as pakistanis like to taunt.

So India definately has high levels of hunger and poverty but it doesn't implies that well off people have to go through the same condition! In number's terms pakistan would be surely crossing us in some form of development but average quality of life is better for a middle class person in India then pakistan because we have less power-cuts,more peace(except some insurgency areas), more better options for education and employement etc etc. That's why more MNC's in India.

If a person is educated,is employable and is a foreigner and he is given a choice to shift to either Pakistan or India then guess where will he shift? Answer is obvious,as it is India. More opportunities here for growth. Hunger index is useless here because the person being considered already is well fed and want a job which is possible in India more then Pakistan.

Although India need lotsss of development to provide decent life to all its citizens.
Finally one post on topic and with logic. The problem is when people do not have valid point they try to attack on weak point. Why every debate has to discuss poverty, even if I hypothetically assume Pakistan has less poor by percentage, are you trying to say the gap is significant. If the gap is not significant its moot point. You can stand tall if you were way better.

blah blah blah... everything answered and debunked... try something more absurd next time... i got no time to read same BS over and over again..

blah blah blah... everything answered and debunked... try something more absurd next time... i got no time to read same BS over and over again..

Meri jaan k totay... you were 1000 $ richer last time and had a bigger middleclass just half an hour ago... if you want more even this wikipedia diagram wont last 5 mins..:lol:

Peace..

Yeah im sure cameras of tht low quality didnt exist in the 80s.. and the guy
being interviewed stating the date was a lie ... aur ****** hona hai tujay? post the video and again ... AND AGAIN GET EMBARASSED WHEN I POINT OUT THE

DATE FROM THE VIDEO .. :lol:

Everything answered and debunked?When and where.....Its evident that whose claims were debunked....:omghaha: :omghaha:

Refer the 9 points I posted in,my previous posts,You werent even able to give a,reply to any ONE,of them....

Claiming that Shaurya is just a BM with just 750 km range without having a bit of Knowledge about Shaurya missile or its RVs...:lol:

Claiming that Pakistan will make locomotives fully indigenously while there are no companies in Pakistan that can make crankshafts/camshafts/traction motors...:lol:

Claiming that Pakistan is developing its own RSS sat while even SUPARCO confirms that it would be procured from China...:lol:

Claiming that Pakistan made its own commercial nuclear reactor,and chickening out when I asked for its power rating & name....

And how have you debunked claim about Paksat 1R?
That was not my claim,that was said by Great Wall Corporation,China who manufactured it & who knows more about that sat,more than you,me or even SUPARCO itself....:lol:

Mr.DESERT FIGHTER you have made a joke out of yourself...Quasi 1000 km Missile......eh...whats that genius?? :lol:

Last edited:
Everything answered and debunked?When and where.....Its evident that whose claims were debunked....:eek:mghaha: :eek:mghaha:

Refer the 9 points I posted in,my previous posts,You werent even able to give a,reply to any ONE,of them....

Claiming tha

Keep whining and repeating same BS over n over again... dnt have time to repeat answers to same ... questions... nor does Secur.

Last edited:
Buddy I love to see you chickening out...everytime you face reality...gotta love that.....:lol:

BS?

Prove that I am wrong please....

Prove niga view the related threads a billion times... n i bet ud come back n still lie abt shyt u saw in your dreams.

Prove niga view the related threads a billion times... n i bet ud come back n still lie abt shyt u saw in your dreams.
W+ich thread?

Answer my questions or STHU.

What I said about Shaurya,your manufacturing Industry,Paksat 1 R & nuclear reactors is the truth.

Indians cant even feed their own population, 90% of their country is poor and they think they will feed others. :eek:mghaha:

Lol typical Arab slave, living in denial.

pakistani couples more than being concerned about their own safety I think they are concerned about their future kid !

Now which parent would want their kid to grow in a neighbourhood full of goons and explosions going off across the street every week !

Things must be really bad if they want to seek refuge in Delhi of all places.

Indians cant even feed their own population, 90% of their country is poor and they think they will feed others. :eek:mghaha:

One of these days, there must be a scientific study conducted to dissect the minds of those who are delusional.

Watching Indians and pakistanis bash each other is like an STD ridden prostitute and a leper insulting each other for their Sh!tty lives.

Seems like Pakistanis, if not anything else shaes the Indian trait of being delusional

Back
Top Bottom