What's new

President Zardari takes notice of loadshedding

Maybe the mods should move this thread into that thread: stupid and funny from all over the world?

Man, there is just too much loadshedding here. Yesterday, there was power outage for well over 15 hours. Though you dont feel it much with the UPS installed but when the outage is constant for couple of hours it drains those units batteries, too. Lakh di lanat ea iss gov't te.

PDF Warrior Hunter_Hunted takes notice of Presidents Notice.

Notice pe notice , Notice pe notice. sala aik notice puri cabinet ko hijra bana deta ha

ISLAMABAD: President Asif Ali Zardari has taken notice of loadshedding and ordered that an Rs 152 billion bank guarantee be cleared.

According sources within the Ministry of Water and Power, President Zardari has directed that payments owed to IPPs, Oil and Gas companies be cleared.

Sui Northern Gas has been directed to start gas supply to 10 power plants by stopping it to other industries.

Sources further add that by supplying gas to power plants, 4,000 MW could be generated within 24 hours.

The president has also made it necessary for all power providers including PEPCO to provide a loadshedding schedule.

President Zardari takes notice of loadshedding

How they do manage the finances...by printing more money --- more inflation ??

There are protests in Lahore & Faisalabad, imagine if they march to Presidency house!!!!!!!!

If there was no IK's misdirection, this govt. would have been over long ago.

Common I wonder why leadership or PLM-N and PTI is waiting for 2013 , they have capability to bring government down democratically.
If Sharif brothers will leave their drama and start including PLM-Q in their fold , and force PM to take vote of confidence mean whle PTI can claim some more elected members of PPP and force them to resign , PPP will be out of power within month.
Looks like no political party wants to put hands in this mess, every one is just passing time ..
Same with Musharraf..
Looks like every one is waiting for someones command to act

''takes notice'' of load-shedding....

wow, really.....great! It's his government that has seen the biggest rise in load-shedding.

i still remember rehman malik saying ''after 20 december, no more loadshadding''

......that was over 3 years ago :laugh:

Its hilarious.. He has taken the notice thousands times, every times he takes every time load-shedding increases in its duration.

Please Zardari sahib you just don't bother... If possible please leave your office, we are done with you and your notices.

He will be going to UK soon to have a medical check up in his area where the sun does not shines

Can any one tell me how do they take notice. I am getting fed up with this notice business. Notice taken by Rehman Malik, by the PM and now the President. Its all rot and bullshit. :angry:

Can any one tell me how do they take notice. I am getting fed up with this notice business. Notice taken by Rehman Malik, by the PM and now the President. Its all rot and bullshit. :angry:

a government official sends a letter which lies on the table of his senior for a long time before he takes it into his hands to read it (if he actually knows how to read it in the first place) the term as per the political system in Pakistan for this process of holding the notice paper in hand is called "taking notice".

Back
Top Bottom