What's new

President Zardari Leaves for three days visit to France: Whats on Card??

Status
Not open for further replies.
well huge losses fgor both france and pakistan if both curropt leaders together im getting scare how much loss we get out of this visit

Lollzz this shows how little about International diplomacy or more importantly history

they need ISI more then they need Zardari. Infact ISI cheif vist was more important then Presidents visit. they can get alot from ISI but nothing from Zardari

We prefer to be so called bankrupt than having him as our ruler.

Hi,

No---you don't---.

You need to look at things differently---you need to find a way to get the money and you also need to find a way to control Zardari---.

Bottomline is to find a way to use him in a better manner----but if cannot----you just cannot cutoff the umbilical cord---. Then you have to find a way to get rid of him---. But don't stop the money from coming in.

Considering his casual and almost nonchalant arrival in UK.. Id say he is having a very good time.

Considering his casual and almost nonchalant arrival in UK.. Id say he is having a very good time.

He always has a good time since he has become the President.

When was the last time he was in trouble ??

Even at the time of long march, he was sitting calmly in his Presidential house and had no worries at his forehead, a friend of my dad had went to meet him on that evening and had dinner with him, he said he was least bothered about what was happening outside and that there was a long march coming in.

That is the reason we see him sitting and visiting abroad, while nearly half of Pakistan is submerged under water.

The money he has spent on his Britain visit would have fed hundreds of families for days, but alas, and when military takes over, then these same Oligarchs complain that why military took over and democrazy is the best option for progressing Pakistan.

There was also an angry reception late Tuesday for Zardari when he
arrived at his hotel in central London, where protesters accused him of
wasting money on the visit that would be better spent helping those
affected by the floods

There was also an angry reception late Tuesday for Zardari when he
arrived at his hotel in central London, where protesters accused him of
wasting money on the visit that would be better spent helping those
affected by the floods

He probably looked at em.. and said
"WhYY SO Seriousss ??!!"
zardari+joker.jpg

This is really amazing to see that each and every person on this forum is cursing Zardari but I can bet that in next elections he will still be having big amount of support.. (Khudanakhwasta) Ah... these Pakistanis....!!!!!!!!!
When will sanity prevail!!!!!!!

Can we please stop calling Bilawal a Bhutto!
He is not a Bhutto, never was and never will. He is Bilawal Zardari!!!:angry::angry:

He always has a good time since he has become the President.

When was the last time he was in trouble ??

Even at the time of long march, he was sitting calmly in his Presidential house and had no worries at his forehead, a friend of my dad had went to meet him on that evening and had dinner with him, he said he was least bothered about what was happening outside and that there was a long march coming in.

That is the reason we see him sitting and visiting abroad, while nearly half of Pakistan is submerged under water.

The money he has spent on his Britain visit would have fed hundreds of families for days, but alas, and when military takes over, then these same Oligarchs complain that why military took over and democrazy is the best option for progressing Pakistan.

Why are we so not getting the point? Why do we think that the democracy we have today is a true democracy? It is not, it was Musharaf who gave these Oligarchs green signal to participate in elections; thus, Musharaf was the worst option for Pakistan and should be hanged in front of GHQ.While corrupt politicians should be hanged in front of Minar-e-Pakistan. Don't you even know that politicians and generals have same interests on some fronts? Democracy is far better than lala land Pakistan tujhe Salam and you know it. We need to get new people, new ideologies and new generals.

Politicians left us alone in the darkness and Pakistan tujhe salam killed us.

Than they blame each other!

He is having a good time all right on the expense of the nation which is in hardship and in pain he should be ashamed of him self a thief ,crook selfish person this is the time he should be at home providing the people with help and support . His son is a young jerk and he is from the same family of thives traders i have no regrets when i say this do you people know the amount of money its costing the nation for his fun little trip to france and uk its not even a offical trip watch the news and you all will learn a thing or two i can't wait till this thief/trader gets brougt down he will rob this country till is left dry .

Why to blame others, when we are solely responsible for everything. Zardari is just one example, infact he is the front man, there are quite a few behind him who are pulling his strings.

Azaab can be of any kind and zardari is one of the azaabs. We are selfish people with a very short memory, we get what we deserve.

This is really amazing to see that each and every person on this forum is cursing Zardari but I can bet that in next elections he will still be having big amount of support.. (Khudanakhwasta) Ah... these Pakistanis....!!!!!!!!!
When will sanity prevail!!!!!!!

Inshah Allah ,
My self and my family are not going to vote for PPPP in next election.
Promise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom