What's new

President Zardari Leaves for three days visit to France: Whats on Card??

Status
Not open for further replies.
We would support him in that case. But the fact is that he is their to show his villa in France to his children. To prepare his son to become the next ruler of our country. His visit is about his own vested interests rather than of country.

:disagree:

that would only be in his wet dream..inshallah...cuz u cant fool the pplz all the time..:pakistan::pdf:

If Zardari is not president, pakistan would have been bankrupt. He made countless trips to IMF/world bank to get much needed AID.

We prefer to be so called bankrupt than having him as our ruler.

Finally an intelligent move by Pak establishment. Subtle message to ISI- ur pride is not half as important to us as the state's interest. I'm sure in UK he'll make all the known protests but behind the scenes he'll say, dudes, you know how difficult things are, why are you so intent on sc**wing us?

Finally an intelligent move by Pak establishment. Subtle message to ISI- ur pride is not half as important to us as the state's interest. I'm sure in UK he'll make all the known protests but behind the scenes he'll say, dudes, you know how difficult things are, why are you so intent on sc**wing us?

Lollzzz. This post shows you know nothing about Pakistan and it's establishment. It is better if you refrain from such childish posts. Thanks.

If Zardari is not president, pakistan would have been bankrupt. He made countless trips to IMF/world bank to get much needed AID.

if Zardari gave back all the money he made by looting the Pakistani people, they wouldn't have needed the aid in the first place :azn:

But hey, i can't talk. We have our share of 'Zardaris' back in India as well.

South Asian politicians must be the worst in the world!

Lollzzz. This post shows you know nothing about Pakistan and it's establishment. It is better if you refrain from such childish posts. Thanks.
Lollzz this shows how little about International diplomacy or more importantly history

if Zardari gave back all the money he made by looting the Pakistani people, they wouldn't have needed the aid in the first place :azn:

well that is not factually true ...zardari's personal assets are around $1.7 Billion..and pakistan receives more than 4-5 billion in aid(including loans, grants etc) an year.

Don't know if Pakistani's will ever understand that Zardari is a saint in comparison to some of the people we have. If he were here, I can almost hear it...St.Zardari....:rofl:

Lollzz this shows how little about International diplomacy or more importantly history

Well I know about International diplomacy and history but most importantly I also know about Zardari.

;)

Don't know if Pakistani's will ever understand that Zardari is a saint in comparison to some of the people we have. If he were here, I can almost hear it...St.Zardari....:rofl:

Very incorrect.

i am sorry for starting this thread.

all i wanted to discuss ws the significance of deals that may happen and how would the effect the Militarty, this is because i though that the defence equipmnet that we would probable go for would have had a bad effect on militarty as explained in previous post.

Alas, we were never able to discuss those possibilities as the thread was quickly turned into a "Zardari nama"

to conclude it, i would say that" Thank God, no defence deal was Signed"

regards!

I noticed Sarkozy asked Zaradri 'to do more' (in few minutes long meeting) and Zardari was left alone to address (pathatically) the press.

I also noticd that in UK he has, already being humiliated and i'm not sure if he will be granted any minutes with Cameron!

It is good news indeed that Zardari did not closed any submarine deals but the reasons could be refusal from Sarkozy due to political out fall for him for dealing with a corrupt person, in complete isolation as it happened in past.

Zaradri is in week position.... and UK knows it, Zardari seek foreign passport for his siblings and he also need to keep his black money at some trust worthy place, after he experienced humiliated ouster from Swiss.

Now the main issue to ponder is what was so compelling about this trip or launching of Balawal bhutto?

I think Zardari is feeling insecure! why ???????? is a big question mark.

It is good news indeed that Zardari did not closed any submarine deals but the reasons could be refusal from Sarkozy due to political out fall for him for dealing with a corrupt person, in complete isolation as it happened in past.

one way or the other, i guess the PN will be a happy organization..

regards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom