CDCcs2eUIAEa8DN.jpg
CDCdcKzUUAA5Cen.jpg
CDCdGt5VIAEEPw6.jpg
CDCc3IpVIAAWE2Q.jpg

Bro Update your Browser or Flash Player
Update is allready done but still can not see i don not know why and thank you

Welcome ................:pakistan::china:
thank you

I saw the 三峡(san xia) Energy Group this is the Professional Energy Group who build the sanxia Hydropower Station

I remember once upon a time I was in a street of Vancouver and holding every thing in rain. I got lost at that moment, a friendly Pakistan stranger stopped his car along the road and took me to where I thought is destination ( location was ambiguous) . That was 2010, sincere handshake and regards to each other, Wordless, tears hold everything

Like i said if you don't know don't call anything as Blunder there are 3 routes of Pakistan China Economic Corridor... It's not a Blunder It Connecting Cities with Each other with Highways
Look at the Map of Corridor

WO-AW155A_PAKCH_16U_20150416170335.jpg

True friends invest in our infrastructure instead of giving personal gifts to the politicians. ;)
I think. It was Chinese who changed the route not GOP but govt should take other parties into the confidence about this before they politicising this project.

Ready to start construction

Unveiling of plaques
  1. Industrial and Commercial Bank of China, Lahore Branch.
  2. Energization of 100 MW solar power plants at Quad-i-Azam solar park, Bahawalpur.
  3. FM 98 Dosti Channel studio PBC-CRI, Islamabad.
  4. Demonstration project of DTMB Broadcasting in Pakistan.
  5. China Cultural center Pakistan.
  6. China-Pakistan Joint Research Center for small hydropower, Islamabad.
  7. China-pakistan cross-border optical fiber cable system project.
  8. Metro rail transit system on the Orange Line in Lahore.
Inauguration of the following power projects was jointly done by Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and President Xi Jinping via video link at Prime Minister Office.

Ground breaking of power projects
  1. Karot 720 MW Hydropower project.
  2. Dawood 50 MW Wind-power project.
  3. Sachal 50 MW Wind-power project.
  4. Zonergy 900 MW solar project.
  5. Jhimpir 100 MW Wind-power project.

Back
Top Bottom