What's new

President Xi Hails PM SS As "A Person of Pragmatism and Efficiency"!

China has the world's largest grain production. We Chinese eat the most vegetables and fruits in the world.

If you like eating dogs you can go to the Korean peninsula. If you like eating cats you can go to Southeast Asia.

Chinese people love Pakistan. also hope that Pakistan will respect the Chinese people.

btw. watching too much western news really affects IQ.
Don’t mind some born and brought up in the west. They are subject to daily anti-China and anti-East propaganda.

China has the world's largest grain production. We Chinese eat the most vegetables and fruits in the world.

If you like eating dogs you can go to the Korean peninsula. If you like eating cats you can go to Southeast Asia.

Chinese people love Pakistan. also hope that Pakistan will respect the Chinese people.

btw. watching too much western news really affects IQ.

First you got everything wrong. I got nothing against chinese or china.

Second im commenting on the OP's post. Everybody in Pakistan hates SS and Xi praising him is an insult to us.

Third get a life bro. Nobody gives a **** about east or west, learn to understand a joke and not to get triggered by everything .
Regards

Bro don't worry we Pakistanis love China a lot, every country has some nut jobs, should not take them seriously. :pakistan: :china:

Tattay chatna shuru kardo uskey abbhi say.

Everybody in Pakistan hates SS and Xi praising him is an insult to us.
Don't underestimate the intelligence of the Chinese, they are far above our Y .. baradari levels.
I share similar sentiments with my Chinese friends in the UK and vice versa(apart from the HK brainwashed individuals).

Second im commenting on the OP's post. Everybody in Pakistan hates SS and Xi praising him is an insult to us.
Then you can ignore him, Chinese tend to say good things just to be nice, China even praised and paid respect to Abe after his assasination. Xi's job is to ensure the good partnership with the Pakistani government, as for who leads the government, it's not Xi's or China's business. Non interference is the corner stone of China's foreign policy since day one.

as for who leads the government, it's not Xi's or China's business
Bro your statement is partly correct, you know nothing happened in the CPEC project in recent years. You know who stalled Xi's visit to Pakistan in 2014.
Non interference is the corner stone of China's foreign policy
Agree but your Govt had conveyed its displeasure to the Establishment on many occasions regarding the previous Govt. I say that because I have friends in the Pakistan Foreign Office in higher positions.

First you got everything wrong. I got nothing against chinese or china.

Third get a life bro. Nobody gives a **** about east or west, learn to understand a joke and not to get triggered by everything .
Regards

So you want Xi to condemn your prime minister in his face saying that like he is a thief of pakistan so to please the group of you who are against him but to insult the group of pakistnis who support him ? if Xi did that, then he would be really interferring in pakistani affairs and doing an insult to pakistan indeed. What Xi said in the meeting is just normal international diplomatic pratice. So, dont take out your pakistani unhappiness on chinese, china is not your punch bag to be insulted at your will.

The downfall started after 2018.
View attachment 879904
روسی صدر کے ساتھ ملاقات کے دوران وزیراعظم شہباز شریف کی ایئرپیس پہننے کی کوشش،امریکی شو میں مذاق "یہ شخص 220 ملین لوگوں کا لیڈر ہے .. "

Don't underestimate the intelligence of the Chinese, they are far above our Y .. baradari levels.

I share similar sentiments with my Chinese friends in the UK and vice versa(apart from the HK brainwashed individuals).
Chinese are our friend but at the same time they will look for their own interest first.
So how much we export by cpec? It been said in start china will use this gwadar port for oil which would increase our revenue due to toll revenue we will get?

1663422556105.png

So you want Xi to condemn your prime minister in his face saying that like he is a thief of pakistan so to please the group of you who are against him but to insult the group of pakistnis who support him ? if Xi did that, then he would be really interferring in pakistani affairs and doing an insult to pakistan indeed. What Xi said in the meeting is just normal international diplomatic pratice. So, dont take out your pakistani unhappiness on chinese, china is not your punch bag to be insulted at your will.

No need to say he is a thief, but there is also no need to praise him either. Just shake some hands have some greetings and thats it.

Agree but your Govt had conveyed its displeasure to the Establishment on many occasions regarding the previous Govt. I say that because I have friends in the Pakistan Foreign Office in higher positions.
Actually dozens of Chinese citizens were killed in Pakistan in recent years, but every time Chinese official media thanked Pakistan for their "effort" to protect Chinese citizens and Chinese people also never complain about our loss on the Pakistan side, it's just our way to be a friend. the cordial messages the Chinese leaders and Chinese people conveyed is to the Pakistan nation, not to their individual politicians, 99% of Chinese people don't know any politicians of Pakistan.

Sorry if it's offensive

شہباز شریف نے چائنہ کے صدر سے تین ارب ڈالر مانگے۔
جواب میں شی زی پنگ نے کہا کہ ۔۔۔

" ڈالر تو نہیں ہیں۔ لیکن "یوان" دا موڈ اے تے دسّو."

شہباز شریف بے قراری سے چائنیز صدر کے کان میں بولا ۔۔۔

" کِسے نوں دسّیں ناں"

تبھی پروٹوکول آفیسر نے جلدی سے پاکستانی وزیراعظم کے قریب آ کر ہولے سے کہا ۔۔۔۔

سر یوان ان کی کرنسی کا نام ہے. آپ کس پاسے ٹر پئے او.

Sorry if it's offensive

شہباز شریف نے چائنہ کے صدر سے تین ارب ڈالر مانگے۔
جواب میں شی زی پنگ نے کہا کہ ۔۔۔

" ڈالر تو نہیں ہیں۔ لیکن "یوان" دا موڈ اے تے دسّو."

شہباز شریف بے قراری سے چائنیز صدر کے کان میں بولا ۔۔۔

" کِسے نوں دسّیں ناں"

تبھی پروٹوکول آفیسر نے جلدی سے پاکستانی وزیراعظم کے قریب آ کر ہولے سے کہا ۔۔۔۔

سر یوان ان کی کرنسی کا نام ہے. آپ کس پاسے ٹر پئے او.
Good one. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom