What's new

President Trump launches military strike against the Al-Assad regime

assad, the butcher of Syria, is supported by iran. They financed this war that has killed 400,000 people. Until iran is taken out the Middle East will not see peace.

assad, the butcher of Syria, is supported by iran. They financed this war that has killed 400,000 people. Until iran is taken out the Middle East will not see peace.
until saudi is taken out, the world will not see peace.

---------------------------------------------

look dear , syria helped iran in its war with iraq and so iran and syria had a mutual pact , assad asked for iran's help and iran was obliged to help back , we're not really war mongers , we're peaceful people maybe even more than you

upload_2017-4-9_11-12-45.png

Last edited:

My child you are so naive about these things.

syria helped iran in its war with iraq and so iran and syria had a mutual pact

So because they "helped" you out now you are helping them genocide non-alawites? iran exists to cause problems and spread suffering for everyone, be it the Spartans in BC times, Nadir Shah in 1700s, and aiding and guiding a genocidal leader in Modern times.

You should understand the meaning of this song before posting stupid ideas

North Korea carried out missile test just before President Trump visit to China and you think that attack in Syria was carried out to give message to Chinese or Russians ?

Here is the proof of what I told you earlier.
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/us-navy-strike-group-to-move-toward-korea.488378/

There are already Chinese instructors in Syria, there is no doubt in that.
Please read the following.
https://southfront.org/chinese-military-to-provide-aid-training-to-syria/

Now the Trump had made countless threats to China about North Korea. Trump was unable to rip off Obama care. It was looking like Trump was a joke, China was not taking Trump serious enough and something was needed to be done. Can Trump bomb North Korea? NO Trump cannot bomb North Korea as the failure of American and Israeli Anti missile defense system is already visible in Saudia and Yemen war so a Cruise missile strike in the North Korea means Japan, South Korea and USA taking a nuclear strike so the solution is was bomb Syria to leave the impression on China to solve the North Korean issue.

Just look at the entire picture. Gas attack comes when just the time when Chinese president is about to visit where? USA. This gives USA a reason to attack prefect now the Chinese president is coming to dinner with Trump and then suddenly Trump informs the Russians to move out and tell the Syrians also to move out we are going to attack the place. Come on Man are we fools here. The Cruise missiles take time to program to hit with such precision I mean hitting the planes inside the bunker. Now what was destroyed Migs but all the bomber I means SU were left to stand.
This is nothing more than a star plus Drama. The only reality is that Muslims were killed for leaving an impression on the Chinese for North Korea. The Gas attack was most probably orchestrated by USA using Israel or was requested by USA using Assad or Russia or some terrorist group on the ground.

Now what did trump achieved after the attack he got his first supreme court nominee selected the very next day. So Trump left an impression on the Chinese and made the war monger happy on the capital hill and tried to achieve two goals with one blow. Now the Capital hill is happy with Trump as Defense industry stocks have started to rise but the Chinese situation is still to unfold.

Never forget Trump has been a host of a reality Show.

Now can someone please explain me this. What the hell is going on.:usflag:
http://www.voanews.com/a/tillerson-...le-strikes-in-syria-anger-russia/3802152.html

No. I think it means they're not a bearded head chopping Salafist fanatic.
Assad made more crimes than all "bearded salafist fanatics" combined.

Plus you should not forget that Assad holds in power only thanks to these guys:

_70283383_downusa161338422.jpg

bo.jpg

HezbollahNaziSalute-2.jpg

Assad made more crimes than all "bearded salafist fanatics" combined.

Plus you should not forget that Assad holds in power only thanks to these guys:

_70283383_downusa161338422.jpg

bo.jpg

HezbollahNaziSalute-2.jpg
Yes, I've literally lost count of the amount of Europeans Assad has butchered. I mean look what he did in Paris, London, St Petersburg, Stockholm................

Yes, I've literally lost count of the amount of Europeans Assad has butchered. I mean look what he did in Paris, London, St Petersburg, Stockholm................
So u think that killing kids is fine if they are not European?

Assadists and Khomeinists made terror attacks against Europeans when "bearded salafists" were still in kindergarten.

May 24, 1982. Car bomb attack on French Embassy in Beirut killing 12 and wounding 27.

April 18, 1983. Bombing of U.S. Embassy in Beirut. Detonated in a delivery van driven by a suicide bomber, carrying about 2000 pounds of explosives. The bomb killed 63 people, 17 of them Americans, including 9 CIA agents in Beirut for a meeting.

October 23, 1983. MNF barracks bombing in Beirut. Two truck bombs struck buildings in Beirut housing U.S. and French members of the Multinational Force in Lebanon, killing 241 American s and 58 French peacekeepers.

my personal opinion is that if the syrian people really want assad removed , then he should be removed , but doesn't matter what my opinion is , that's gonna happen sooner or later

No, I think it's none of our business if they aren't European.

No, I think it's none of our business if they aren't European.
Then what are u doing on this forum and this thread particular is u think that ME is not of ur business?

Why u post in favor of Assad?

Why u dont protest against daily bombings made by Europeans in Iraq and Syria?

Back
Top Bottom