What's new

President condemns India for its shameless propaganda against CPEC

If you think that allowing Muslims to do anything they want without regard for the sentiments of the majority is an indicator for tolerance, we are happy to be intolerant
That's actually really great!!! And i hope you bharatis continue on this path as its actually strengthening the unity of Pakistanis and increasing our love for our Army and ISI.

If it makes Pakistan united and strong then all the more merrier! :tup::pakistan:

That's actually really great!!! And i hope you bharatis continue on this path as its actually strengthening the unity of Pakistanis and increasing our love for our Army and ISI.

If it makes Pakistan united and strong then all the more merrier! :tup::pakistan:
Desert fox, if you still need Bharatis to strengthen the unity of Pakistanis then you as a nation have failed.
As a nation you have failed to find common ground between your people and shared ideals which everyone aspires to- if the only ideals you have come up in 70 years is being anti-x/y/z.

As I said, what we do in our country is for us to decide. We cannot and will not allow activities that run contrary to our religious sensibilities.

Whether that unites Pakistanis or divides Pakistanis is a pitiable condition for Pakistanis to be in. For what societal conditions happens in Pakistan has no bearing on India just like what happens in Saudi Arabia has no bearing on India.

Desert fox, if you still need Bharatis to strengthen the unity of Pakistanis then you as a nation have failed.
As a nation you have failed to find common ground between your people and shared ideals which everyone aspires to- if the only ideals you have come up in 70 years is being anti-x/y/z.

As I said, what we do in our country is for us to decide. We cannot and will not allow activities that run contrary to our religious sensibilities.

Whether that unites Pakistanis or divides Pakistanis is a pitiable condition for Pakistanis to be in. For what societal conditions happens in Pakistan has no bearing on India just like what happens in Saudi Arabia has no bearing on India.
Yeah, we've failed, omg boo hoo!! :lol:

But, yeah, keep up the "dharmic laws". Its doing a fantastic job for us Pakistanis.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom