What's new

President Barack Obama on Monday approved a civilian nuclear pact with Vietnam

Just pour some chemicals in the red river and three days later Viet corpses will float in the South China Sea :D :D

don't troll here, France idiots were kicked *** and ran home.

Just pour some chemicals in the red river and three days later Viet corpses will float in the South China Sea :D :D

hehe, false flag chinese. Let Japanese handling with you again.

Last edited:
I'm sure you love France. :) You love Japanese, you love Americans, then you should love France. :D

@Admin : please ban him ... he trying to promote the human being massacre in modern era !!!

we kicked all of you ***, :omghaha:

Then stop using the Latin alphabet.

81.gif

No one is going to threaten vietnam with nuclear strikes. Your country is not that important to waste nukes on.

It's not wise to use nukes to attack the neighborhood ...
American ever used it, ever planned to use it in China and North Vietnam during the conflict China vs Taiwan Strait and Vietnam war, and they will use it in the future ..
all far away from their home

He doesn't understand winning a war on its own territory with foreign support against a country thousands of kilometres away which does not even fully support the colonisation is nothing...we're not in the same league...anyway, I think colonisation is bad so I'm glad Vietnam is an independent country now.

Boq77 : Calm down, I was just joking...of course I don't want to exterminate vietnamese...I'm not even sure if you're serious ?

Then stop using the Latin alphabet.

81.gif

Latin alphabet related to Roman Empire and directly to Italian, applied for recording the sounds of Vietnamese language, first by Portugal Missionaries, not related to France colonials.

Any case, Han Ji and Latin Alphabet is innocent in conflicts between Vietnamese and France colonials, USA imperialist and Chinese aggressors.

If we using back Han Characters for writing, you can not understand what we have been writing.

Nom151443.png
Nom139685.png
Nom154270.png
Nom25542.png
Nom131739.png
Nom20123.png

( Trăm năm trong cõi người ta)

Could you understand the poet what I copied above ?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom