What's new

Preparing for any future missile attacks within Pakistan

proud.pakistani

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hi,

We know IAF is a no match against PAF so next attack will come in the form of Missile attack. India was planning to hit Karachi using Brahmos during the last conflict. We need to analyze what will happen if India does hit multiple targets in Karachi. Are we prepared to control the damage? I am focussing on Karachi because it is the most populous city of Pakistan and any attack on it will result in more casualties and damage to property than any other part of the country.

Imagine if a missile with a heavy warhead falls on a heavily populated area in Karachi and a fast-spreading fire breaks out. Do we have the capacity to control it quickly before the damage multiplies? Here is the report from Duniya news regarding Karachi's Fire Brigade:

https://dunyanews.tv/en/Pakistan/439507-Rescuing-Karachis-fire-brigade

"The department in Karachi had a fleet of 60 fire brigades in 2010. In 2011, an agreement was signed with a company named FRC to repair fire tenders. Eight years into that agreement and only 18 vehicles are left now."

I fear any such missile attack on a densely populated area will be uncontrollable and will lead to a bigger catastrophe than "Great Fire of London".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Fire_of_London

I think we need to equip fire brigade with newer equipment and with more fire tenders. We need a fleet of at least 300 to 400 fire tenders on an urgent basis and fire brigade staff needs to be properly trained too. We also need to work in the civil defense area and need to train youth in this regard.

India can't do jack $hit, they already got a bloody nose and 56 inch hole in bottom. Apart from any attack from the enemy we should be prepared for accidents and natural disasters. We have witnessed in past the difficulties in taking over large fires in urban areas.

Hi,

We know IAF is a no match against PAF so next attack will come in the form of Missile attack. India was planning to hit Karachi using Brahmos during the last conflict. We need to analyze what will happen if India does hit multiple targets in Karachi. Are we prepared to control the damage? I am focussing on Karachi because it is the most populous city of Pakistan and any attack on it will result in more casualties and damage to property than any other part of the country.

Imagine if a missile with a heavy warhead falls on a heavily populated area in Karachi and a fast-spreading fire breaks out. Do we have the capacity to control it quickly before the damage multiplies? Here is the report from Duniya news regarding Karachi's Fire Brigade:

"The department in Karachi had a fleet of 60 fire brigades in 2010. In 2011, an agreement was signed with a company named FRC to repair fire tenders. Eight years into that agreement and only 18 vehicles are left now."

I fear any such missile attack on a densely populated area will be uncontrollable and will lead to a bigger catastrophe than "Great Fire of London".

I think we need to equip fire brigade with newer equipment and with more fire tenders. We need a fleet of at least 300 to 400 fire tenders on an urgent basis and fire brigade staff needs to be properly trained too. We also need to work in the civil defense area and need to train youth in this regard.
If they attack karachi , in retaliation mumbai will be hit with twice the firepower.

We know IAF is a no match against PAF
You dont talk like that when you bring in 24 fighters against 8, and when 12 IAF mirages intruded Pakistani airspace your PAF was sleeping.
What we did was again repeated by you, what makes you think IAF is inferior? The guts to take on Another fighter? fighting against veteran fighters makes IAF inferior? It takes nerves of steel to fight an enemy that both have, PAF did sonic booms using 2 aircraft, we did that with the whole western command, PAF is a worthy adversary, but soldiers dont talk like that....

You dont talk like that when you bring in 24 fighters against 8, and when 12 IAF mirages intruded Pakistani airspace your PAF was sleeping.
What we did was again repeated by you, what makes you think IAF is inferior? The guts to take on Another fighter? fighting against veteran fighters makes IAF inferior? It takes nerves of steel to fight an enemy that both have, PAF did sonic booms using 2 aircraft, we did that with the whole western command, PAF is a worthy adversary, but soldiers dont talk like that....
sahi bola, just wait for Rafael, Modi bol diya....Modi hai to mumkin hai..

Don't worry about endian our babur take-out their bombay any attack on city will become a full scale war so its not gonna happen
Its us that will press the N button before you, dont worry we have sharp eyes on every nuclear asset you have...

If God Forbid that does happen
then the fire will have to be contained using Army Aviation/Navy Helicopters

U attacked us in dark night, we did the same in broad day light, IAF is three times PAF size but we shot down your three planes and returned your disgraced pilot back in one piece and still you are ungrateful? You have no right to call yourself equal to PAF, you have been defeated comprehensively

Its us that will press the N button before you, dont worry we have sharp eyes on every nuclear asset you have...
Haha, then why don't you it ? After so much disgrace of supa powa what is the mighty India waiting for?
Oh yes I remember now mr modi is waiting for rafales to defeat PAF now, lol
Doob kar mar jao bhartio agar thoree si bhi ghairat hai

For you
FB_IMG_1552753021996.jpeg

Hi,

No money, what do we do?

Hi,

The only strategy to save extended damage to densely population areas is to counter attack on the enemy's densely populated areas with 3 times the force..

IAF is not match for PAF? since when? just because we shot down a vintage Mig21 doesn't mean PAF is somehow superior. This is just nonsense.

I am not a soldier so let it be like that.

If God Forbid that does happen
then the fire will have to be contained using Army Aviation/Navy Helicopters

Are you sure they will be in position to rescue people at the time of war?

The only strategy to save extended damage to densely population areas is to counter attack on the enemy's densely populated areas with 3 times the force..

Well anything is possible under RSS regime in India. They are crazy people so we should be prepared for everything. Yes we will retaliate but we can’t leave our big cities under fire like that? It’s not 1965 nor 1971. It’s 21st century and weapons are much more lethal and can cause create havoc in a very large area within minutes. I suggest to be prepared and find cost effective solutions to counter any such disasters.

Back
Top Bottom