What's new

Prence Saud Al-Faisal-- We will stand by Syrian people whatever it takes

BLACKEAGLE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Jordan
"Actually, the KSA stands by it's berieved Syrian brothers in every sense of the word, we will stand by them in all conditions politically and materially as they are going through a calamity that only Allah knows it's real effects on them, we will do whatever it takes to alleviate their pain. Whatever our Syrian brothers ask for, they will get it with no limits, they just name it."

053815.jpg
:smitten:

Last edited by a moderator:
The same way they stood by the Iraqi people when they allowed their country to be used as a base to attack another Muslim arab Country. I mean i can understand Kuwait's reasons but what are Saudis? Because Saudi stands by all the arab muslim nations Palestine, Iraq, Syria and Egypt(Supporting Hosni Mubarak).
Wow Saudi is a real blessing for the Muslim Arabs

Interestingly, majority of people I have talked with here are very content about Muslims killing each other, they would prefer if you "kill each other till the last man standing" so continue, don't disappoint the people!

The same way they stood by the Iraqi people when they allowed their country to be used as a base to attack another Muslim arab Country. I mean i can understand Kuwait's reasons but what are Saudis? Because Saudi stands by all the arab muslim nations Palestine, Iraq, Syria and Egypt(Supporting Hosni Mubarak).
Wow Saudi is a real blessing for the Muslim Arabs
We didn't support the actions taking by the US to invade Iraq. Turkey along with KSA opposed such an invasion ,and Mubarak isn't a friend of ours but the Egyptian people are!

We didn't support the actions taking by the US to invade Iraq. Turkey along with KSA opposed such an invasion ,and we Mubarak isn't a friend of ours but the Egyptian people are!

Actions speak louder than words.
Your country was used as a base to attack my country and Al Saud were with Mubarak till the end. You can't deny these facts otherwise you are deluded or just ignorant

Actions speak louder than words.
Your country was used as a base to attack my country and Al Saud were with Mubarak till the end. You can't deny these facts otherwise you are deluded or just ignorant

No. I stated facts and I support my claim with the article that Mosa has provided us with. Also, We didn't interfere in Egypt at all. Next time, try to understand the difference between ignorance and confidence :D

And you did not want it for your own benefits, so that we could not sell oil.

Anyways, this is history.

bye

And you did not want it for your own benefits, so that we could not sell oil.

Anyways, this is history.

bye

You can't relied on such videos with no concrete evidence bro.

You can't relied on such videos with no concrete evidence bro.

This vid provides the same "evidence" as the vid of Iranian Politican admitting that Iran "helped" the US in the Iraq and Afghan war.

lol, another video of empty talk.

KSA is known with tight mouths, their actions speak for themselves. Nevertheless, when they say sth, they mean it and stick to it, they just don't say things they are not going to do. This is not only my observation of them but some Western officials said this is what distinguishes KSA from other countries in a couple of documentaries, they are honest and respect their own words.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...line-to-the-syrian-rebels.html?ref=middleeast
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/25/w...bels-expands-with-cia-aid.html?pagewanted=all

As for me, I trust this honorable man. :)

KSA is known with tight mouths, their actions speak for themselves. Nevertheless, when they say sth, they mean it and stick to it, they just don't say things they are not going to do. This is not only my observation of them but some Western officials said this is what distinguishes KSA from other countries in a couple of documentaries, they are honest and respect their own words.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...line-to-the-syrian-rebels.html?ref=middleeast
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/25/w...bels-expands-with-cia-aid.html?pagewanted=all

As for me, I trust this honorable man. :)

Sending ak 47s, ATGW and other small arms is a joke, you call this "standing by your "brothers" " ?

This is called, selling oil to the US, buying weapons with the oil money and sending it to them, no Saudi shall risk his life for it, so standing by your brothers thats a nice sentence with little truth in it.

Sending ak 47s, ATGW and other small arms is a joke, you call this "standing by your "brothers" " ?

This is called, selling oil to the US, buying weapons with the oil money and sending it to them, no Saudi shall risk his life for it, so standing by your brothers thats a nice sentence with little truth in it.

Lol, what do you expect? Sending F-16 and Abrams M1A1 to the FSA? Off course they would send ATGM, manpads and machine guns as this is an asymmetrical war. Those arms have done wonders so far.

Lol, what do you expect? Sending F-16 and Abrams M1A1 to the FSA? Off course they would send ATGM, manpads and machine guns as this is an asymmetrical war. Those arms have done wonders so far.

Maybe involve these armies which have no purpose.
Thats actually more "standing with your brothers".

Back
Top Bottom