What's new

Prence Saud Al-Faisal-- We will stand by Syrian people whatever it takes

You, the Saudis and the Americans know full well that Iraq was a threat to no country in 2003. So why oh why did they allow the USA to bomb us? It's a simple question. Just answer it please

IMO... driven by the events, King Fahad made some choices, i didn't like many of his decisions but he was taking decisions in favor of Saudi Arabia, perhaps not thinking globally .... but you can't punish King Abdullah for that.

Correct me if i'm wrong.

053815.jpg

A flag at half mast? The indication that the FSA and the Saoudis sent to Qoseir got their behind reamed by the SAA and Hizbollah...or KSA paying its respect for OKCity tornado victims?

He is right, I totally agree with him.

If only we define Syrian people as the ones who behead Syrians,eat their hearts in front of camera, blow them up no matter what they believe in and open graves of prophet's closest companions.

I know right, you will not risk it having the Jordanian forces take action in Syria even though it "benefits" the Syrians according to some.
But let the war go on for 10 more years there, the risk is too great for a few Jordanians to die.

Why does KSA wait for an international attack, why cant you guys do anything on your own.
In this picture, how many countries are against SAA and how many support SAA.
Turkey, Egypt, Jordan, GCC all together are not able to use their air force for a no-fly zone ?
Middle_East_Map.jpg

This is the same "standing by your brothers" as the Arabs did in 2003, do you know why the US actually came into Iraq so easily ?
In 2003 Iraq expected an invasion to come through Jordan, most forces were stationed there, shows howmuch Saddam trusted the king, well know he cannot say a big NO to the USA if they request it.

Here some evidence

According to General Tommy Franks, an American officer working undercover as a diplomat, was approached by an Iraqi intelligence agent. April Fool then sold to the Iraqi false "top secret" invasion plans provided by Franks' team. This decoy deception successfully misled the Iraqi military into deploying major forces in Northern and Western Iraq in anticipation of attacks by way of Turkey or Jordan, which never took place. This greatly reduced the defensive capacity in the rest of Iraq and significantly facilitated the actual attacks via Kuwait and the Persian Gulf in the southeast.

Sorry to contradict you, DORITOS 11, beside Jordan role, The Iraqi generals of the republican guards were bought up not to engage their forces...

Not a single aircraft took off from KSA to Iraq. In FACT all American soldiers were kicked out of Saudi Arabia prior to the Iraq invasion.

I thought, you were clever than the Jordanian vulture??????????????????The role of KSA is very well documented...and KSA kicking out the American forces prior the hostilities...Hollywood have missed it..

Sorry to contradict you, DORITOS 11, beside Jordan role, The Iraqi generals of the republican guards were bought up not to engage their forces...

I know they were not engaging, there was no point, no will and no reason for it.
Some commanders later revealed that they themselves told their troops to go home.
Maybe Saddam even told them this during this just before 2003
i03_30106891.jpg

Not a single aircraft took off from KSA to Iraq. In FACT all American soldiers were kicked out of Saudi Arabia prior to the Iraq invasion.

Who fed you that rubbish or are you just in denial. I can't post any links providing evidence because i have less than 30 posts but if you really believe that then you are truly deluded.
It takes courage to speak the truth

For more than few years dealing with such people mosa, you should have known that they don't resort to facts nor reason. They only think of what their persian masters think and see what they see. Though I don't truly know weather our government have participated in operation "Liberated Iraq", I think that is of of the past and the present says that the persians are riding their country like donkeys, the persians are the ones middling in their affairs and they are the one that is making Iraq a hostile nation towards everyone and towards its own people. They know these things for a FACT, yet are not doing any thing as Usual. They are مطية للفرس :) and they are proud of it.

Let's be frank here. KSA fiercely opposed USA invasion of Iraq and it's motivation was mainly to avoid Shia getting the reign in Iraq as they are the majority. Go back to the paragraph I already posted. As for Jordanian limited role, I'm ashamed of it, but what can I do?

Well, we already knew that the US will be giving Iraq to Iran for free ,and that's the truth. And Yes, We -KSA- didn't take a single role for the invasion of Iraq at all. In fact, the PAS troops were mobilized within the Kuwaiti boarders to safeguard it in case of a further escalation.

Jordan had no choice but to cooperate to pay Kuwait back for their neutrality during desert storm. It was King Fahad who asked King Hussien to stay out of it and remain neutral. Later on, the Kuwaitis never liked the Jordaian involvement and accused them of working FOR Sadam.

The other issue is that Jordan was obligated to cooperate with the US for some reason. So, I guess there is no point of being ashamed of a damn thing at all ,but the situation may look odd for many of you ,but you now know.

Who fed you that rubbish or are you just in denial. I can't post any links providing evidence because i have less than 30 posts but if you really believe that then you are truly deluded.
It takes courage to speak the truth

Dude the Americans were asked to leave for good after 9/11.

their persian masters think and see what they see.
be honest and stop insult people by saying they are slaves

and for your education sistani words about leader in Iran speak themselves: he didn't agree with vali-e faghih
everyone knows this but still you go on with high denials

For more than few years dealing with such people mosa, you should have known that they don't resort to facts nor reason. They only think of what their persian masters think and see what they see. Though I don't truly know weather our government have participated in operation "Liberated Iraq", I think that is of of the past and the present says that the persians are riding their country like donkeys, the persians are the ones middling in their affairs and they are the one that is making Iraq a hostile nation towards everyone and towards its own people. They know these things for a FACT, yet are not doing any thing as Usual. They are مطية للفرس :) and they are proud of it.

1 day you do not give a fuk about us and make fun of our country being destroyed, yet you still care and tell us to be against Iran, if you do not care then why keep crying and complaining about Iran and Iraq being allies ?

Some truth for you here that is backed up by thousands of years and historical battles / geopolitical facts.
Iraq is the gate & port to the Middle east and the Arab world for Iran, In the past Iran conquered all that land & established the Achaemenid dynasty by first Conquering Iraq and establishing it as an important center, same for tactics and strategy today.

In a Saudi POV, Iraq is part of Iran currently, it is up to you Saudis to take care of it or you will get conquered , do not tell me that KSA has never been conquered, it held little importance back in the day and that is the only reason it was not conquered by any empire during ancient times or medieval.. but now you have oilfields and brother Khameini loves oil.

In reality the situation is different, Iran does not control Iraq, it has influence but that is limited to parties like the Islamic supreme council of Iraq, dawaa party.
They do not have any influence in the armed forces or the ministry of interior which are the security forces.

1 day you do not give a fuk about us and make fun of our country being destroyed, yet you still care and tell us to be against Iran, if you do not care then why keep crying and complaining about Iran and Iraq being allies ?

Selling Diamonds in the ghettos is useless, so does speaking in good manners with unworthy people. I know I talked like **** with you as you only deserve to be talked to as such.

I respect and adore Arabian Iraq, Iraq of Al Rasheed, Iraq that operated the house of wisdom. I despise your current persian Iraq, where all of its government officials are trained and raised in Iran.

Some truth for you here that is backed up by thousands of years and historical battles / geopolitical facts.
Iraq is the gate & port to the Middle east and the Arab world for Iran, In the past Iran conquered all that land & established the Achaemenid dynasty by first Conquering Iraq and establishing it as an important center, same for tactics and strategy today.

Thats the difference between you and me, you see Iraq as part of a greater Iran while I see it as a great nation that ruled over the world. I see Iraq as the conqueror of the Persian lands not the other way around. I respect true ARAB Iraqis. Your Current Government is the one that came through the american tanks not us, Your government are the ones dividing your nation not us. Deal with Maliki, not with us. Your mullahs are the ones who banned you from fighting the americans, not us. Iran is stealing your oil, not us. Tell me, اللي مضيع وطن وين الوطن يلقاه ؟

http://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...m/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=RE5P3RrjUp8

what it takes? it will take the crowns sitting on these saudi princes' heads and these heads sitting on their shoulders to truly convince russians and chinese that saudis' instigation of terrorism in syria wasn't done at the request of angloamericans and jews. as long as these saudi royals and royalists are still in power and still count on angloamerican and zionist support to stay in power, russia and china can have no reason to believe that saudis' funding of terror and civil war in syria wasn't just another ameircan and jew plot to further their influence in the middle east and just another saudi sellout of arab interests.

Selling Diamonds in the ghettos is useless, so does speaking in good manners with unworthy people. I know I talked like **** with you as you only deserve to be talked to as such.

I respect and adore Arabian Iraq, Iraq of Al Rasheed, Iraq that operated the house of wisdom. I despise your current persian Iraq, where all of its government officials are trained and raised in Iran.

Thats the difference between you and me, you see Iraq as part of a greater Iran while I see it as a great nation that ruled over the world. I see Iraq as the conqueror of the Persian lands not the other way around. I respect true ARAB Iraqis. Your Current Government is the one that came through the american tanks not us, Your government are the ones dividing your nation not us. Deal with Maliki, not with us. Your mullahs are the ones who banned you from fighting the americans, not us. Iran is stealing your oil, not us. Tell me, اللي مضيع وطن وين الوطن يلقاه ؟

http://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...m/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=RE5P3RrjUp8

I do not view Iraq as part of Iran, these above are strategical facts about history, that Iraq is the port to the ME for Iran, since it gives them access to many countries, that is why it is a problem for YOU if they actually hold Iraq, pretending like KSA does not care is bs.
Maliki will be removed soon, only I do not think this will even help, you guys want a sunni in power, lets be real in this time of sunni-shia war you will not get a sunni anti-iran leader in power in Iraq unless you do it by force.

Back
Top Bottom