What's new

Preliminary leaks on which military and other deals the UAE will get after the normalization with Israel

It was the Americans/Neocons that empowered the Iranians to do this. The Neocons wanted to use the Sunni Shia divide to divide an conquer the ME. They gave Iran the green light to fight the Taliban, Saddamists, Al Qaeda, and ISIS....even worked with them covertly (especially in Afghanistan). The Iranians got too power hunger kept pushing it particularly in Yemen.

You are right, the Iranians have to take a step for rapprochement as well. The Neocons predicated the Iranians and Arabs well. There plot has been successful.
Well.. that is partly true.. but when you add that these neocons pray on stupid regimes..than it becomes completely true..
Iran has one and only one thing to do to get All Arabs normalizing with it on a brotherly base..and it is to stop its backing to militias in Middle east and not to interfere in its neighbors affairs.. that is all.. in otther words it has to cut that power hunger short.. because it is misplaced..

No one is giving in.. it is achange of strategy.. and any intelligent businessman or leader change his strategy when it does not work.. so we are far apart in our views..
so your strategy is to accept isreal normalize ties, in exchange for what? ?

for person of my IQ which is very low almost 70(an idiots IQ) the logical pathway will be for all the arab league to stick to gether and act in union?

they act together for iran and have coherent boycott strategy but nothing for isreal?

the amount of money GCC has that is 3 trillion $$, they can buy american alligence if they wanted and forced a settlement with Palestinian and isreal..

it seems liberal Americans and europeans are more worried about Palestine then arabs..couldnt believe such a time will come but it is there wow ..

once king Faisal said arab blood is not cheap..seems the "new" arabs are isrealis not Palestinians

so your strategy is to accept isreal normalize ties, in exchange for what? ?

for person of my IQ which is very low almost 70(an idiots IQ) the logical pathway will be for all the arab league to stick to gether and act in union?

they act together for iran and have coherent boycott strategy but nothing for isreal?

the amount of money GCC has that is 3 trillion $$, they can buy american alligence if they wanted and forced a settlement with Palestinian and isreal..

it seems liberal Americans and europeans are more worried about Palestine then arabs..couldnt believe such a time will come but it is there wow ..

once king Faisal said arab blood is not cheap..seems the "new" arabs are isrealis not Palestinians

Whatever what this normalization is for.. the Palestinian issue is still on all Arabs mind..
Where do you get these strange thoughts from..You seem not to know much about the Arab world..
Why don't you go ask Turkey who was the first Muslim country to recognize Usrael and had full diplomatic and military relations with it for the last 70 years..

Last edited:
Whatever what this normalization is for.. the Palestinian issue is still on all Arabs mind..
Where do you get these strange thoughts from..You seem not to know much about the Arab world..
Why don't you go ask Turkey who was the first Muslim country to recognize Usrael and had full diplomatic and military relations with it for the last 70 years..
we all know how turkey was before 2000s, the only country in the world where hijab was banned...

this is not about turkey, its about arabs

arabs thrid generation doesnt think the effort is worth it, i mean i would be the same if i was rolling in money

So many wonderful toys ... and a brilliant move by Israel to extend its borders all the way to UAE. I guess now they are the first line of defense against the so called Iranian threat.

we all know how turkey was before 2000s, the only country in the world where hijab was banned...

this is not about turkey, its about arabs

arabs thrid generation doesnt think the effort is worth it, i mean i would be the same if i was rolling in money
Not all Arabs are rolling in money..told you you are not familiar with the Arab world..

So many wonderful toys ... and a brilliant move by Israel to extend its borders all the way to UAE. I guess now they are the first line of defense against the so called Iranian threat.
No it is the US..

Assuming these revelations to be true, this would be a significant gain for the security regime of UAE on many counts.

Air launched Tomahawk cruise missiles!?

7414666668_34c5f050c7_k.jpg

With the military grade GPS signal , with an accuracy of 3 cm ,ECM and ECCM

Cruise missiles with GPS-Mil guidance are only useful to launch against low-tech developed countries like Libya in 2011.

Iran know how to handle GPS-Mil guided WMD :enjoy:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran–U.S._RQ-170_incident

Honestly, if Iran wanted to turn the UAE upside down, it would take a few instances of destabilizing bomb blasts and it would be all over for the UAE economy which is primarily supported by tourism and expats.
UAE neither has the ability (even with F-35s and the entire list of arms above inducted) nor the endurance to take on a regional behemoth like Iran regardless of it wanting to act like little Sparta.

I think the smartest thing that the UAE can do is to talk to Iran and make peace (peace with Iran is even more feasible than this agreement with Israel). However, this won't happen as there are far too many spoilers including the UAE's new friends to get in the way. I must admit that Iran too will have to play ball with both sides getting off their high horses.

* De-icing system
Snow-proof motor

lol, I missed these the first time around and I'm guessing these are standard "options" that come with the drone. Not sure it would ever be needed in the Arabian Peninsula. :lol:

* Automatic take off and landing system
* Automatic automatic return and recovery system

Great couple of features.

* DAA - system for detection and prevention of collision

A huge concern for all types of drones and a crowded sky yet it's interesting that you don't really hear many -- if any -- collisions, be it mid-air or on the ground. Probably due to this collision prevention system.

CONTROL/DATA LINKS: X /KU/ kA band blos / C-band

With all the drones the UAE and other Arab states are operating, they must have all sorts of command and base of operations centers like this one. The eye in the sky screens are pretty cool and must make operating the drones a lot easier just from a visual aspect.

Honestly, if Iran wanted to turn the UAE upside down, it would take a few instances of destabilizing bomb blasts and it would be all over for the UAE economy

And what exactly would happen to Iran as a result? It's not a one-way street, you know. An act like that would probably spell the end of Iran, unfortunately. We all witnessed what happened to Iraq with its adventures in Kuwait, and the UAE is 1000X more powerful than Kuwait at the time.

which is primarily supported by tourism and expats.

It's actually oil & gas at just over 30% of GDP followed by construction and banking. The UAE is one of the most diversified economies in the ME. They've been super smart since the beginning and have played their cards perfectly.

I think the smartest thing that the UAE can do is to talk to Iran and make peace (peace with Iran is even more feasible than this agreement with Israel). However, this won't happen as there are far too many spoilers including the UAE's new friends to get in the way. I must admit that Iran too will have to play ball with both sides getting off their high horses.

Why would it ever do that? Sorry but that's ridiculous. You make it sound like the UAE is sitting there trembling about Iran lol! Nothing could be further from the truth.

The Arabs are not united.
There are no hostile countries around Saudi Arabia.
Iran will not invade Saudi Arabia.

I used to think that it was expensive enough to buy American weapons to pay for protection.
now to buy Israel weapons ? ? a little strange

The Arabs are not united.
There are no hostile countries around Saudi Arabia.
Iran will not invade Saudi Arabia.

I used to think that it was expensive enough to buy American weapons to pay for protection.
now to buy Israel weapons ? ? a little strange
Well most Arabs are united overtly and all of them are united covertly..
It is not expensive to have a good deterrent to prevent any war.. Arabs are concentrating on economy, education, science and all the positive things to advance..so the need is there for deterrents..

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom