What's new

Predictions about Pakistan Future (Syed Sarfraz Shah) by A.Q.Hassan Column

ahmadalikhan2010

New Recruit

Reaction score
Abdul Qadir Hassan today's column about Syed Sarfraz Shah inkashafat about Pakistan Future (Shah sahib is famous for his kashf)
New Political Set-up for 2-1/2 years and Also a war with India on water

1101190916-2.gif

Read more about Syed Sarfraz a. shah at
Future of Pakistan (Inshallah): Syed Sarfraz Ahmad Shah

Also read abdul qadir hassan similar type of column published on 19-August-2010
Future of Pakistan (Inshallah): Abdul Qadir Hassan Express Newspaper (Sahiban-e-Kashf ne bhi kuch kaha tha)

No time to read, but if he says its bad, I gurantee Pakistan will be one of the greatest Nation of the world (Quaid's words)

If you wonder how, then people like me are here to save our mother, and help her stand up.
Many members on the forum call me Revolutionist :P

translate it in english,
btw we already know wats written in title

It is written:
In Pakistan New Caretaker Set-up for 2-1/2 years will be established, people will be honest who will work for country in real way and Also a war with India on water issue during that time.
these are not astrological predictions, these are through influx (kashf). believe it or not, but it will happen that way Inshallah

It is written:
In Pakistan New Caretaker Set-up for 2-1/2 years will be established, people will be honest who will work for country in real way and Also a war with India on water issue during that time.
these are not astrological predictions, these are through influx (kashf). believe it or not, but it will happen that way Inshallah

Is something told about future of pakistan after war with india??

Yeah, Kashmir is ours !!
Seriously believe me or not, this is what I have been hearing about Ghazwa-e-Hind.

NO TALKS ON THIS,PLEASE!

Yeah, Kashmir is ours !!
Seriously believe me or not, this is what I have been hearing about Ghazwa-e-Hind.

NO TALKS ON THIS,PLEASE!

Really..!! Nice..:)

@Topic: What is the prediction?? A war on water? is this the prediction??

If someone translate this into english then it will be better.

Is something told about future of pakistan after war with india??

Actually some people are foresighted (by the Grace of ALLAH) they can see the future to some extent (only to an extent which ALLAH wants them to) .they basically are not sinful people like us but the one who are pious and are on right path with pure hurt.

For centuries people are predicting about the glorious future of Pakistan even before the partition happened .till today 100's of people have predicted about the glorious future of Pakistan and almost all of them also have predicted a deadly war with india but no one is able to give exact time span because only ALLAH knows the exact time .

Even people astrologers who are non-muslims too have predicted about that .

But i will request people not to argue much about them because no-one has the ability

ahmadalikhan2010

similar thread was posted almost a month ago and it was closed due to a possible troll attack and arguments that may bring religion into it .so i think we should be careful

MODS kindly close this thread because no-one has the ability to argue with Prophetic statements and predictions.

It will result into arguments between people of different religions and may target our religion and pious people as a result

excellent article...but these are not predictions i guess . Shah sahib is taking about his experiences and coming circumstances..

Back
Top Bottom