What's new

Predator drones flown from base in Pakistan: US Senator ! WHO IS LYING

Good for you my friend! Hope the Military Intelligence career was good for you! I am not trying to impress anyone, let alone and least of all a seemingly self-proclaimed, all-knowing likely ex-spook from MI!

Great shot! one bounce and over the boundry.

Epool, today, barely 5 minutes ago, Gen (R) Mirza Aslam Beg has said in a GEO TV program "Meray Mutabiq" that these drones are flown from inside Pakistan from a base near Tarbela.

He even disclosed that Marriot Hotel in Islamabad was being used as a control for UAVs, before the bomb attack. I think you should use "I think" or "It seems that" instead of being sure and taking false stand on issues.

Mirza Aslam Baig and Shahid Masood are both PPPP chamchas and will do anything to support PPPP.

This is part of the scheme to malign the image of PA!

Mirza Aslam is the guy accused in Zia's crash.

Guys, please use your own opinion and intellegence instead of these guys who mislead the country.

Mirza Aslam Baig and Shahid Masood are both PPPP chamchas and will do anything to support PPPP.

Guys, please use your own opinion and intellegence instead of these guys who mislead the country.

These guys were generals of the army, the dont make any harry tom dick a general.

his word carries weight and makes sense too

Epool, today, barely 5 minutes ago, Gen (R) Mirza Aslam Beg has said in a GEO TV program "Meray Mutabiq" that these drones are flown from inside Pakistan from a base near Tarbela.

He even disclosed that Marriot Hotel in Islamabad was being used as a control for UAVs, before the bomb attack. I think you should use "I think" or "It seems that" instead of being sure and taking false stand on issues.

GEO TV and Dr. Masood should tell people about Shakil-ur-Rehman and his brother (owners of GEO and Jang) who black mail every single govt. and owe BILLIONS in tax to the GOP.

These guys are involved in the Karachi Stock Exchange satta and the Real Estate scams.

Please for the sake our motherland think before trusting every news you see or hear.

Do you think GEO's role in breaking news regarding Mumbai incident is helping Pakistan?

These guys were generals of the army, the dont make any harry tom dick a general.

his word carries weight and makes sense too

He is a gen who say stuff which suites your point of view therefore his opinion carry weight.

What about Gen Musharraf and the entire corps commanders denying this?

The planes fly from pakistan...Since we cant agree on which general is speaking the truth n who is lying lets go by american statements..Or lets argue abt the idea whther we should trust american statements or not..That will automatically clear our doubts..Wat say..

I say the planes r flown from pak..There is not a ingle city in afhanistan from where they ca be flown..Entire region is under control of taliban..While to strike pak regions pak airfields r the best location..wat say..Common sense

The whole idea of not only a government lying, but then creating a film script where it complains about something loudly that they know is incorrect, would be an impeachable offence in any normal democracy. At least Musharraf was never caught so blatantly red handed as the no brainer in office currently.

I say the planes r flown from pak..There is not a ingle city in afhanistan from where they ca be flown..Entire region is under control of taliban..While to strike pak regions pak airfields r the best location..wat say..Common sense

Talibans have no means of shooting down drones or aircrafts ... secondly we can't trust the American statements ... now, who should we trust in Pakistan?

Senator Dianne Feinstein was member of Senate's Military Construction Appropriations subcommittee, but she was kicked out due to corruption charges:

“Critics have argued that Feinstein's support, as a member of the Senate's Military Construction Appropriations subcommittee, of policies that may benefit her husband may raise the appearance of a conflict of interest.”

Dianne Feinstein - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Senator Dianne Feinstein is the head of Senate Intelligence Committee but she was not even consulted for the appointment of the CIA director:
"I was not informed about the selection of Leon Panetta to be the CIA director," Feinstein said.

Panetta a surprise pick to run the CIA - Los Angeles Times

Senator Dianne Feinstein is Jewish who strongly support Israel and India. She was the main speaker at a rally supporting Israel against Lebanon in 2006:

“Feinstein did not mince words, and gave one of the strongest pro-Israel speeches I've ever heard from an American politician.`

Solidarity With Israel Rally

I DON’T TRUST A WORD THAT SHE IS SAYING AND I WOULD SUGGEST THE SAME TO YOU AS WELL.

Here is what I wrote about Sen. Dianne Feinstein's statement.

^^Has Zardari denied it yet?

Why would Zardari deny it?

The conspiracy is to ensure that Pakistanis loose faith in PA and ISI, general impression building in Pakistan is that we can't trust anyone.

Question is what is the target of the spin doctors?

Dismantling of Pakistan? Attack on Nuclear installations?

Mass confusion and hopeless attitudes will serve Pakistan's enemy the best.

We are here not discussing the political affiliations. Also dont go from one topic to crash of Zia.

It all started in the time of Gen Musharraf and it was his sole responsibility to devise a strategy to stop these attacks. If the first strong ruler failed to stop US attacks, why should only the next ruler be accused?

If you are relating the Image of PA with drone attacks, why PA allowed such attacks and provided bases for them in the first place?

Everyone knows that Gen Musharraf provided every type of support to US forces. The discussion now is "Are drones still operating from Pakistan?".

WE all Pakistani want that Armed Forces be respected but it will not materialise with just wishful thinking. Your action speaks louder than words. Actions should reflect the policy. We can't do anything to improve this image untill armed forces themselves think about their own image.

"Everyone knows that Gen Musharraf provided every type of support to US forces."

This isn't true.

Everyone actually knows that Musharraf sent 70,000 troops to the afghan border in November 2001 to facilitate the wholesale transfer of your nation's sovereignty in FATA to the defeated taliban army of Afghanistan. That's why we hold so little regard for your complaints of violations of sovereignty there. You have none.

You should applaud Musharraf for his surreptitious retention of Pakistan's afghani trump card despite their panicked retreat into Pakistan. Of course, the small cost was the erosion of the final vestiges of state control here and the raising forth of a new sovereign nation-the Islamic Republic of Pashtunistan which is at war with Afghanistan.

Most who die by PREDATOR are ours and your enemies-not innocent civilians. Husbands and wives who'd permit these men into their homes aid and abet America's enemies.

We reject that Pakistan has chosen to aid and abet these men and have determined to defend ourselves. They make war daily upon the citizens of Afghanistan and interfere with the U.N. mission there-all of which hardly raises an eyebrow among Pakistanis.

Little wonder nobody cares what you really think about PREDATOR. It's irrelevant as an issue of sovereignty. Sovereign control affirms both rights and responsibilities. You've a rather selective perspective there which is anathemic to the concept of sovereignty.

PREDATOR will continue until such time as your nation assumes it's obligations to secure FATA from attacking Afghanistan. We won't do less and we may do more in this regard. Securing FATA's sovereignty once again will entail the virtual re-conquest of lands for which the militants are fully prepared to fight and quite able to defend if Bajaur is any indication. It will be bloody as they completely believe that they can defeat you and HOLD what they've made theirs.

Wish you luck if and when you get around to saving your nation.

Back
Top Bottom