What's new

Prayer is forbidden in this city !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I've anticipated, the more the dude talks, the more stupid it gets. :lol: :lol:
Really, I see u are the one getting stupid with your instigation. Typical tactics to smear every good China do that has keep China in peace!

Really, I see u are the one getting stupid with your instigation. Typical tactics to smear every good China do that has keep China in peace!
If you haven't realized it already, if it wasn't for you pointing that muslims in Xinjiang needs pre registry to go to mosque, then I wouldn't have much to point my finger into.

You may not realized it or refuse to realize it, but the more you try to defend your stance, the more cringe it sounds.

No need to believe me tho, the amount of negative reaction here shows that you're doing your country more harm than good. :lol: :lol:
In terms of anti-humanity, you should point your fingers at Muslim countries first.
The women are not even allowed to wear a bikini. Is that anti-humanity?
See I told you, the more they talk, the dumber it gets.

If you haven't realized it already, if it wasn't for you pointing that muslims in Xinjiang needs pre registry to go to mosque, then I wouldn't have much to point my finger into.

You may not realized it or refuse to realize it, but the more you try to defend your stance, the more cringe it sounds.

No need to believe me tho, the amount of negative reaction here shows that you're doing your country more harm than good. :lol: :lol:
We Chinese are not liar like some who keep insisting on genocide , forces sterilization, and rape of Uyghur.

Yes u sound like saying insisting in your lies against China will seems to make u smarter? In fact, I know a lot are sick of your parrot ranting brainlessly that make Muslim look bad. In fact, I doubt u are even a Muslim.

more terrorist attack in xj, more stern counter-terrorism policy implemented.
Is that so difficult to understand?

This is what I worried more, your own data and statistic. The birth rate data is given by @beijingwalker

The data shows plunge in birth rate number in 2018 and since it is a combination of Han and Uigyur who live in Xin Jiang so there is reason to worry that Uigyur data is much less than those number. And it is Ugyur who has high birth rate previously. This is also reason why Western people say there is genocide there ( forced fertilization)

1616996619354.png

Uigyur is being supressed and if these guys see some of their kids are pretty, I hope nothing bad happen on those girls since Uigyur in general has beautiful traits due to their Caucasian gen

I don't care about your damn religion, Muslim, Christian, etc.
You are free to choose your god. we are cool as long as you are peaceful.
I never ask u to care either, just stop making pointless comparison with the west.

This is what I worried more, your own data and statistic. The birth rate data is given by @beijingwalker

The data shows plunge in birth rate number in 2018 and since it is a combination of Han and Uigyur who live in Xin Jiang so there is reason to worry that Uigyur data is much less than those number. And it is Ugyur who has high birth rate previously. This is also reason why Western people say there is genocide there ( forced fertilization)

View attachment 729658

Uigyur is being supressed and if these guys see some of their kids are pretty, I hope nothing bad happen on those girls since Uigyur in general has beautiful traits due to their Caucasian gen

If we are evil enough to genocide the Uyghur people, its populaiton won't grow this fast. We have over 10 million Uyghur people now,

If we are evil enough to genocide the Uyghur people, its populaiton won't grow this fast. We have over 10 million Uyghur people now,
The drop off birth will not be felt now, but 10-20 years later.

In terms of anti-humanity, you should point your fingers at Muslim countries first.
The women are not even allowed to wear a bikini. Is that anti-humanity?

what!? some of my muslim friends from Turkey and Egypt wear a bikini while on the beach. The last time I visited my friends home in Alexandria to my surprise she wore a bikini to the beach. She is Egyptian no one seemed to care, on the same beach I saw many women wear a burkini as well. Ditto in Morocco, I didn't go to a beach in Iran, the family I stayed with in Tehran had a basement swimming pool - men were not allowed while the women used the pool. Oddly, they swam in their home clothes. I guess Pakistanis are more conservative I've never been to a Pakistani beach.

Even the interviewed family in BBC news has more than 1 some even 4 kids.
And now you talk about the drop in birth rate?
The drop in birth rate are from 2017 to 2018, the kids interviewed by BBC were born before that.

what!? some of my muslim friends from Turkey and Egypt wear a bikini while on the beach. The last time I visited my friends home in Alexandria to my surprise she wore a bikini to the beach. She is Egyptian no one seemed to care, on the same beach I saw many women wear a burkini as well. Ditto in Morocco, I didn't go to a beach in Iran, the family I stayed with in Tehran had a basement swimming pool - men were not allowed while the women used the pool. Oddly, they swam in their home clothes. I guess Pakistanis are more conservative I've never been to a Pakistani beach.
Okay. Explain why doesn't Saudi A allow women to drive, why do ID girls still suffer public flogging?
Tell me whether a Muslim girl has the freedom of love? Are those anti-humanity?

Last edited:

View attachment 729658

If south Korea birth rate drops, it's genocide? If Taiwan birth rate drops, it's genocide? Both are considered first world countries.

It call standard of living increase. China GDP per capita is near USD 12000. I don't think we need a genius to explain that to you. Only fools will think Xinjiang is some backward places with no roads, no modern infrastructure or no network...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom