What's new

Prayer is forbidden in this city !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ehe, yea totally, restricting people going to prayer totally prevents endless killing. Yeah yeah very smart.

What I like about you chinese is the way you unwillingly disclose your true motives. :lol: :lol:

Well they can pray at home, but I am worried with this statistic, just see 2018 birth rate data. This data comes from China own statistic and it is @beijingwalker who posted it. And since he said it is a combination of Han and Uigyur who live in Xinjiang, my worried is getting bigger......

Xinjiang birth rate.jpg

We Chinese don't give a fuxk whether you need to register when entering a mosque in your OWN country.
But you must register before entering a mosque in our country. That's our rule. You better get used to that.
Good, last time I check, everything is sunshine in Xinjiang according to some members here, turns out it's a lie which is ironically disclosed unintentionally by ma boy @Beast
Maybe you can understand China's policies in ten or twenty years.
Let's see, Quad is surrounding you o_O, interesting what will happen in 20 years.

I would say it is why Indonesian foreign minister said this one to Chinese foreign minister directly:

Indonesia Is Not Silent On Uighur: Foreign Minister

BY :NUR YASMIN

DECEMBER 27, 2019

View attachment 729566
Muslim protesters stage a rally to protest against alleged oppression on China's Uighur Muslim communities in front of the Central Sulawesi's legislative council building in Palu, Central Sulawesi on Dec. 13, 2019. (Antara Photo/Basri Marzuki)

Jakarta. Indonesia has been actively communicating with China on Uighur issues to raise concern about freedom of religion among the Muslim-majority ethnic group in China's westernmost Xinjiang province, Foreign Minister Retno Marsudi said on Friday.

The Indonesian government and moderate Islamic groups like Nahdlatul Ulama and Muhammadiyah have been in the spotlights in the past weeks for their perceived silence over alleged persecution against the Uighur ethnic group.

Retno said she met with her Chinese counterpart Wang Yi on Dec. 16 and Chinese Ambassador for Indonesia Xiao Qian on Monday.

“We have been communicating continuously with the Chinese government to express and request information regarding the situation,” Retno said after attending a meeting at the Coordinating Ministry for Political, Legal, and Security Affairs’ compound in Central Jakarta.

She said Indonesia is actively engaging diplomatic measures on the issue.

“We had a pretty long talk with the [Chinese] foreign minister, and we stressed about the importance of freedom of religion. So, it’s not true that we are not doing anything, check our social media record,” Retno said.

Coordinating Minister for Political, Legal, and Security Affairs Mahfud MD said earlier that Indonesia will not intervene in China’s inernal affairs.

“Soft diplomacy means we do not intervene. We summoned the ambassador, that’s soft diplomacy,” Mahfud said in Jakarta on Wednesday.

On Friday afternoon, thousands of Islamic protesters including members of the Islamic Defenders Front (FPI) staged a ralli in front of the Chinese Embassy on Jalan Rasuna Said, Jakarta.

The protesters accused the Chinese government for prohibiting the Uighur Muslims from performing prayers. They also called for a boycott on Chinese products.

The Chinese government has repeatedly denied oppressing the Muslim minority in Xinjiang, saying that the media had exaggerated reports on the Uighur ethnic group.

In a meeting with a group of Indonesian media chief editors in Urumqi, Xinjiang, last month, Deputy Governor Arken Tuniyazi alleged that foreigners had no accurate knowledge about situations in the province.

"The ones who know best the size of our shoes are us," Arken said.

Arken said the Chinese government doesn’t ban its citizens from observing their religions and faiths, but stern measures were needed to counter terrorism and radicalism.

I guess you prefer the way how the US fight terrorism rather than our " stern measures".
Ask your gov not to be silent with that.

Good, last time I check, everything is sunshine in Xinjiang according to some members here, turns out it's a lie which is ironically disclosed unintentionally by ma boy @Beast
It is still sunshine. Muslim still freely practice their religion. Uyghur still keep their culture. Their living standard while keep improving.

Somebody desperate try to link registering means we stop them from practicing their religion and stop them from entering their mosque. So pathetic.

It is still sunshine. Muslim still freely practice their religion. Uyghur still keep their culture. Their living standard while keep improving.

Somebody desperate try to link registering means we stop them from practicing their religion and stop them from entering their mosque. So pathetic.
Nope, you're making excuse, and your excuse are kinda dumb.

No one goes to prayer while doing registration first. That's an insult to god, I mean your country is the world largest surveillance state, why would you need pre registry?

The answer is because you're lying, from the video we saw how mosques are empty, people are afraid to even talk about ramadhan, people uses shoes inside a mosque (every muslims knows that not allowed)

Only chinese co*k sucker actually buys your argument, as many here witness that many Pakistani are turning against you, because they know whatever excuse you spew it's just plain dumb excuse.

Standing up for the Muslim?
Yankees are the top1 Muslim hunter ever. You can go fight the US now.
Good, i hope he show the same anger he had for the west to the CCP consider that the CCP had done worse than the west.

-people are afraid to even talk abaout ramadhan
-mosque exist but only for visit, not prayers
-cctv all over the place

hmmmmm
They're even making them do unislamic things like men and women dancing in public. :tsk:

Good, i hope he show the same anger he had for the west to the CCP consider that the CCP had done worse than the west.
Worse than the west?
We Chinese didn't bomb the hell out of almost the entire Mideast and killed millions of Muslims like dogs as my preposted video shows.

Nope, you're making excuse, and your excuse are kinda dumb.

No one goes to prayer while doing registration first. That's an insult to god, I mean your country is the world largest surveillance state, why would you need pre registry?

The answer is because you're lying, from the video we saw how mosques are empty, people are afraid to even talk about ramadhan, people uses shoes inside a mosque (every muslims knows that not allowed)

Only chinese co*k sucker actually buys your argument, as many here witness that many Pakistani are turning against you, because they know whatever excuse you spew it's just plain dumb excuse.

You are just selective of your stance. There is no saying that registration are haram when going for prayer or enter mosque. Such move is even more important under pandemic situation. In fact, it will be a must for all event next time, it is to safeguard user and be social responsible.

Hater trying to paint as stopping people from practicing their religion. Most likely those who refuse to register or resist it are , has something to hide.

As I've anticipated, the more the dude talks, the more stupid it gets. :lol: :lol:

You are moron.. This is anti-humanity and against freedom of religion. You are openly saying that Islam is an extremist religion it can't be practiced. You are a great damage to china. You have said the religion of 2 billion people is illegal.. You are a great damage to your country
In terms of anti-humanity, you should point your fingers at Muslim countries first.
The women are not even allowed to wear a bikini. Is that anti-humanity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom