What's new

Prayer is forbidden in this city !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask Chinese Indonesian here who are mostly either Christian or Budhist whether they get difficulty to practice their religion ??

Even there is Atheist Chinese ethnic member who is very pro Indonesian @Reashot Xigwin

There are so many things in Indonesia that instigate religious hatred and engage in vendettas, let alone soft violence against infidels.

In fact, in the past few years in China, local governments were unwilling to deal with Muslim violence and soft violence against non-Muslims because they were afraid of foreign accusations. It is better now.

You don't get my point at all just keep repeating the same thing over and over again.
As far your question above is concerned yes it infringes my privacy which is why registering at entry is a guideline not a requirement. It is also temporary, the measures imposed in China don't look temporary.
It is not about Islam explicitly stating that it is against registering, Its the morals I am questioning.
What moral? Selective one? I don't how these is link to moral? Policy will change. I think China will soon have a screening system to block CNN, BBC related staff plus suspected radical coming into China. Security in those places maybe relax.

Currently, there is nothing stopping any body from practicing moderate religion. We just implement some measures.
There are so many things in Indonesia that instigate religious hatred and engage in vendettas, let alone soft violence against infidels.

In fact, in the past few years in China, local governments were unwilling to deal with Muslim violence and soft violence against non-Muslims because they were afraid of foreign accusations. It is better now.
Precisely, their indon government is hapless against extremist. If they learn from China, such recent bombing of churches will not have happened. The US shooting of christian and Muslim recently by a 21 years old will also not happened. These government are doing nothing to stop these tragic from happening. Totally incompetent to protect it's citizen.

Wow @Beast suggest that Indonesian govt needs to make registered access to mosque in your country @Indos .

Watch out.

Wow @Beast suggest that Indonesian govt needs to make registered access to mosque in your country @Indos .

Watch out.

Maybe they are suggesting Indonesian government to make all Christian and Budhist registered their name and put their address and phone number before entering their Church and temple, and put them all in reeducation camp if they are seen as too religious.....

Watch out.
Of cos, with on going pandemic, is good to trace who enter mosque in case infection happened among community. Killing 2 birds with a stone.

Tell me how do u stop terrorist attack? Or u want to deny the recent churches bombing nothing to do with terrorist?
Maybe they are suggesting Indonesian government to make all Christian and Budhist registered their name and put their address and phone number before entering their Church and temple, and put them all in reeducation camp if they are seen as too religious.....
Good idea and it's already implement due to pandemic.

Btw, since u trust western media so much. I guess this one is correct to describe indonesia too.

@striver44
Your beloved Australia. :enjoy:

Last edited:

You nailed it. His a barbarian period. As I said they should remain inside China. He actully thinks what he says is right course of action. It is basic barbarianism. The world is to complex for the CCP and they should be contained within China. They are also banning christians from worshipping and what not.

We don't want a repeat of the Mongol empire and the debecle that followed. The Mongols were barbarian posterboys, China resemble them in every way

Of cos, with on going pandemic, is good to trace who enter mosque in case infection happened among community. Killing 2 birds with a stone.

Tell me how do u stop terrorist attack? Or u want to deny the recent churches bombing nothing to do with terrorist?

Good idea and it's already implement due to pandemic.

Btw, since u trust western media so much. I guess this one is correct to describe indonesia too.

@striver44
Your beloved Australia. :enjoy:

Again, Chinese are supposed to be clever right ?

Do you understand how we should make a comparison ? Do you think it is fair to compared terrorist group in Indonesia with China government ???

Terrorist are usually stobborn people that are actually showing same mindset with people who support their government blindly.

This is Wiranto who are stabbed by Islamic radical in Indonesia some years ago. He was former Armed Force General during Soeharto regime and security Coordinator Minister during Jokowi administration.

Look into his family, Look on his daughters dress

1616987725601.png

Last edited:
What moral? Selective one? I don't how these is link to moral? Policy will change. I think China will soon have a screening system to block CNN, BBC related staff plus suspected radical coming into China. Security in those places maybe relax.

Currently, there is nothing stopping any body from practicing moderate religion. We just implement some measures.
You are digging yourself a bigger hole, what qualifies as moderate? Who are you to judge.

You nailed it. His a barbarian period. As I said they should remain inside China. He actully thinks what he says is right course of action. It is basic barbarianism. The world is to complex for the CCP and they should be contained within China. They are also banning christians from worshipping and what not.

We don't want a repeat of the Mongol empire and the debecle that followed. The Mongols were barbarian posterboys, China resemble them in every way

Are you a Pakistani/Muslim Danish? I have never met an ancestral Dane this religious

The barbarians did not spread atheism in your country, nor did they interfere with the religious issues of ethnic minorities in your country.

oh my god LMAO., hey @LeGenD @Zarvan could you please explain to this commie why we muslims don't need to register whatsoever when entering any mosques ????
It is you who fails to understand true atheist governance. If churches, Hindu temples and anywhere else is also registered, then what's the problem here? Additionally, people are not stopped from prayers, they simply need to register because of previous separatism in this region.

So do you think it is any different in US, UK or elsewhere, where the "registration" is covertly replaced by cameras, human moles and informants, even deliberate entrapment operatives? Don't make me post examples because we could be here a while.

The scandals of so called "secular democracies" who claim liberty for all opinions...except those ones...stands in contrast to true atheist nations who give all religious groups equal governance.

At least China is honest about how it combats separatism AND doesn't favour one religion over any other.

What bugs us in the west is the abject hypocrisy emanating from London and Brussels. Somehow, it's always Muslim women who cannot wear what they please (unless they're naked), Muslim worshippers who rat each other out and even falsely entrap each other, Muslims who are regarded as "foreigners" in a continent they helped build and have have continuously been present in.

Again, Chinese are supposed to be clever right ?

Do you understand how we should make a comparison ? Do you think it is fair to compared terrorist group in Indonesia with China government ???

Terrorist are usually stobborn people that are actually showing same mindset with people who support their government blindly.

This is Wiranto who are stabbed by Islamic radical in Indonesia some years ago. He was former Armed Force General during Soeharto regime and security Coordinator Minister during Jokowi administration.

Look into his family, Look on his daughters dress

View attachment 729591
You mean Indonesia government is terrorist? I don't know how u do your comparison?

Seriously, do u even know what r u talking about? U don't sounds smart.

hey @CAPRICORN-88 , Chinese intelligence are so full of crap they need mosques to register every muslims who prays.

not very sophisticated I say .

So the very sophisticated Indonesian Intelligence Service armed to their teeth go inside the Mosques to mark all the attendance of all the participants.

Do they give you a coconut candy when you stand up and yell "Present"?

:sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom