What's new

Prayer is forbidden in this city !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol.. typical tactics. Some will try hard to link registration means you can't practice islam and can't go mosque. These measure are also to protect the local Muslim. They are also supportive of such measure. They Uyghur themselves also setup committee to ensure no foreign element infuriates them and report any suspicious. The radical threat to Uyghur Muslim are real.

May I know what is wrong with rooting out extremist or separatist? Unless u are supportive of such measure.
Hmmm what tactics? I don't have any tactics.

Clearly you don't need any permission whatsoever to enter a mosque.

Hmmm, I hope many Pakistani who is blind to this will understand and stop blindly defending china.

Put a gun to anyone's head and they will agree to whatever you say, That is the reality of the way Uighurs are treated in China. It's quite revealing that what you deem as normal in China is considered deliberate discrimination in the rest of the world. Shameful.
People of think of themselves while not others. You really think such measure are meant to harm themselves? The Uyghur are also fearful of foreign element bringing radical ideas to destroy what they have achieved. You really think such measures can implement without their support?

Let me ask u a simple thing. With ongoing pandemic, asking you to register before enter anywhere, is it a sign of infringe your privacy? But we human beings need to exercise social responsibility. You can just care about yourself while ignore the rest. Radical threat to Uyghur community is real. Nobody is stopping them from prayer and fasting. All they need to do is follow regulation. Do islam has a rule that you cannot register?

The future of Muslim should be more modern and more religious

There is no problem, but there is no way to engage in religious expansion in China.

People of think of themselves while not others. You really think such measure are meant to harm themselves? The Uyghur are also fearful of foreign element bringing radical ideas to destroy what they have achieved. You really think such measures can implement without their support?

Let me ask u a simple thing. With ongoing pandemic, asking you to register before enter anywhere, is it a sign of infringe your privacy? But we human beings need to exercise social responsibility. You can just care about yourself while ignore the rest. Radical threat to Uyghur community is real. Nobody is stopping them from prayer and fasting. All they need to do is follow regulation. Do islam has a rule that you cannot register?
You don't get my point at all just keep repeating the same thing over and over again.
As far your question above is concerned yes it infringes my privacy which is why registering at entry is a guideline not a requirement. It is also temporary, the measures imposed in China don't look temporary.
It is not about Islam explicitly stating that it is against registering, Its the morals I am questioning.

China should be at all costs limited to inside China.. Do not let them get out of china. They don't understand the world norms and hence they are bound to commit atrocities. To put it short we called it ''Barbarians'' in the ancient times.. The Chinese are ''Barbarians'' Simply put. I geninuely thought the barbarians went extinct but CCP is a living proof that barbarians actully do exist. This gives neighbours concerns to fortify their borders do not let the barbarians in and don't let them ever get out of china

You shoot yourself in the foot there completely and blatantly... Anyone whos against religious freedom will never dominate this world nor win ww3. That is a forgone conclusion. Do you know what the world calls such person? An Enemy against all of humanity.. Try to deny the abrahamic faiths religious freedom Christians, Muslims or Jews in today's world?`China will go back to stone ages

Yup, this is why fire worshipper Persian is beaten by Christian Rome and then Islam become major power beat both Rome and Persia and turn entire Persian into Islam.

Next power is still Abrahamic follower aka Western world. Atheist USSR is also then collapsed and beaten by Christian US and Europe.

You shoot yourself in the foot there completely and blatantly... Anyone whos against religious freedom will never dominate this world nor win ww3. That is a forgone conclusion. Do you know what the world calls such person? An Enemy against all of humanity.. Try to deny the abrahamic faiths religious freedom Christians, Muslims or Jews in today's world?`China will go back to stone ages

We were not Christianized in the last years of the Qing Dynasty. Today, we will neither be Christianized nor Islamicized. Do you know how many people China sacrificed to maintain independence from 1840? Do you think that the Chinese people's will to fight is lower than that of Muslims or Christians? China's secular social status cannot be challenged. Don't tell me how many religious believers there are in this world. You can't frighten the Chinese.

China should be at all costs limited to inside China.. Do not let them get out of china. They don't understand the world norms and hence they are bound to commit atrocities. To put it short we called it ''Barbarians'' in the ancient times.. The Chinese are ''Barbarians'' Simply put. I geninuely thought the barbarians went extinct but CCP is a living proof that barbarians actully do exist. This gives neighbours concerns to fortify their borders do not let the barbarians in and don't let them ever get out of china
CCP is our common enemy. :agree:

We were not Christianized in the last years of the Qing Dynasty. Today, we will neither be Christianized nor Islamicized. Do you know how many people China sacrificed to maintain independence from 1840? Do you think that the Chinese people's will to fight is lower than that of Muslims or Christians? China's secular social status cannot be challenged. Don't tell me how many religious believers there are in this world. You can't frighten the Chinese.

Don't mix religious freedom with your freedom struggle these are two separate things. Religion of freedom is something very baisc in the human rights status. Actully it is the biggest part of human rights and if someone denies that he becomes an enemy to humanity. I am not here to shit all over your struggle and independence but religious freedom has nothing to do with your identity or independence. That is just basic necessary right.. Religious ban has not happened since the era of the sahaba that is almost 1500 years ago. It is an act of the barbarians

Last edited:
Don't mix religious freedom with your freedom struggle these are two separate things. Religion of freedom is something very baisc in the human rights status. Actully it is the biggest part of human rights. If someone is denied what he believes in that person is deny human rights and if someone denies that he becomes an enemy not to humanity. I am not here to shit all over your struggling and independence but religious freedom has nothing to do with your identity or independence

In fact, religious freedom in Muslim countries is not better than that in China. You only have your own freedom in your eyes. So I say that respecting sovereignty is more beneficial to you.

In fact, religious freedom in Muslim countries is not better than that in China. You only have your own freedom in your eyes. So I say that respecting sovereignty is more beneficial to you.

Religious freedom has been practiced in Muslim countries for nearly 1500 years. There is religious freedom in every single muslim country by Law.

Religion is entirely free will

Last edited:

Religious freedom is stated by both Quran and Madinah Charter (made by prophet Muhammad as Madinah become a political entity (country) for first Muslim)

Here is one of the statement

(25) And the Jews of Banu ‘Awf shall be considered as one political community (Ummat) along with the believers—for the Jews their religion, and for the Muslims theirs, be one client or patron. He, however, who is guilty of oppression or breach of treaty, shall suffer the resultant trouble as also his family, but no one besides.

(26) And the Jews of Banu-an-Najjar shall have the same rights as the Jews of Banu ‘Awf.

(27) And the Jews of Banu-al-Harith shall have the same rights as the Jews of Banu ‘Awf.

(28) And the Jews of Banu Sa‘ida shall have the same rights as the Jews of Banu ‘Awf

(29) And the Jews of Banu Jusham shall have the same rights as the Jews of Banu ‘Awf.

(30) And the Jews of Banu al-Aws shall have the same rights as the Jews of Banu ‘Awf.

(31) And the Jews of Banu Tha‘laba shall have the same rights as the Jews of Banu ‘Awf. Of course, whoever is found guilty of oppression or violation of treaty, shall himself suffer the consequent trouble as also his family, but no one besides.

Quran

1616984519323.png

Religious freedom is stated by both Quran and Madinah Charter (made by prophet Muhammad as Madinah become a political entity (country) for first Muslim)

Here is one of the statement

(25) And the Jews of Banu ‘Awf shall be considered as one political community (Ummat) along with the believers—for the Jews their religion, and for the Muslims theirs, be one client or patron. He, however, who is guilty of oppression or breach of treaty, shall suffer the resultant trouble as also his family, but no one besides.

(26) And the Jews of Banu-an-Najjar shall have the same rights as the Jews of Banu ‘Awf.

(27) And the Jews of Banu-al-Harith shall have the same rights as the Jews of Banu ‘Awf.

(28) And the Jews of Banu Sa‘ida shall have the same rights as the Jews of Banu ‘Awf

(29) And the Jews of Banu Jusham shall have the same rights as the Jews of Banu ‘Awf.

(30) And the Jews of Banu al-Aws shall have the same rights as the Jews of Banu ‘Awf.

(31) And the Jews of Banu Tha‘laba shall have the same rights as the Jews of Banu ‘Awf. Of course, whoever is found guilty of oppression or violation of treaty, shall himself suffer the consequent trouble as also his family, but no one besides.

Quran

View attachment 729588

Theoretically yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom