What's new

Prayer is forbidden in this city !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some history for you folks about populist/ neofascist thought. When such political parties in Europe realised that "freedom of expression" and "freedom of opinion" would stall their efforts to malign European Muslims, the narrative shifted to "freedom of white expression" and "freedom of white opinion" to serve the new need of the hour. This mutation of westphalian philosophy brought us to where we are today, where we can only laugh at how stupid Europeans tie their own philosophies in knots when arguing both for women's rights to wear what they want but against them simultaneously.

They don't actually believe in or want democracy, secularism, atheism and freedom. They simply want white christian eurocentrism.

With China, you get what it says on the tin. More respect to them .

You mean Indonesia government is terrorist? I don't know how u do your comparison?

Seriously, do u even know what r u talking about? U don't sounds smart.

There is attempt here to show that Indonesian is not better than Chinese by showing our terrorist behavior. Showing that we cannot protect our minority. That is why you put video about Indonesian terrorist in your post to reply on my post.

My post also show Islamic terrorism and Islamic conservatism is different. Even Wiranto who is very religious by seeing his own family is also attacked by Islamist terrorist.

I also see you guys have similar mindset with Islamic radical terrorist. The one who will legitimize injustice if it is mean to help their own ideology/ ethnic superiority (Han) or ruler that they are worshipping

Ask Chinese Indonesian here who are mostly either Christian or Budhist whether they get difficulty to practice their religion ??

Even there is Atheist Chinese ethnic member who is very pro Indonesian @Reashot Xigwin
They are fearing for their life ...

The indonesian government are doing little to protect them. What a load of BS from you. You are the one also advocate religion above state. These indonesian christian shall pledge religion first. State as second, they learn it from you. :enjoy:

Their country. Their rules

#ironcladbrothers
#pakchinidosti4ever
#luvhighermountain
#luvdeeperocean

Haha there you go, chinese cocksucker, last time you're all denying that such things exist after all, now that the proof finally comes out, you come up with 1001 excuses, calling that china treats everyone the same.

Don't worry more proof will come out to humiliate you and your kind. :lol: :lol:
@waz

Please come and clean these thread and take action.

They are fearing for their life ...

The indonesian government are doing little to protect them. What a load of BS from you. You are the one also advocate religion above state. These indonesian christian shall pledge religion first. State as second, they learn it from you. :enjoy:

LOL. Do you think Islam teach Muslim to bomb Christian ??? This is where the problem comes from.......

So basically I've just pointed out how stupid it is for having dumb registration just to pray and their answer to it was how Indonesia had been failing to tackle terrorist.

So to tackle terrorist, Indonesia must apply pre-registrated prayers. Shows just how dumb these peoples are and their supporters.

To all Pakistani members. Day by day more truth will come out. I ask you CPEC mein apna iman aur ghairat bhi farokht kar chukey ho??

Have you seen the corruption and selling of human beings for money in Pakistan? If this is what you call IMAN, then this world would be a much better place without such human beings in it, and their so called Iman. There are definitely issues in China, but not the extent these scums in Indian and Western media want us to believe.

So basically I've just pointed out how stupid it is for having dumb registration just to pray and their answer to it was how Indonesia had been failing to tackle terrorist.

So to tackle terrorist, Indonesia must apply pre-registrated prayers. Shows just how dumb these peoples are and their supporters.

This is limited religious freedom or religious freedom under management. I personally don’t believe in religious freedom. Let me talk about why. I don’t believe that Muslims can treat non-Muslims equally in Muslim countries, and I don’t believe that Christian countries can treat non-Christian equally. Some people will say that the West has done a good job, but it will not last long, and it has already begun. Political correctness can't go on.

All religions in China are equal, and they all enjoy freedom under management.

This is limited religious freedom or religious freedom under management. I personally don’t believe in religious freedom. Let me talk about why. I don’t believe that Muslims can treat non-Muslims equally in Muslim countries, and I don’t believe that Christian countries can treat non-Christian equally. Some people will say that the West has done a good job, but it will not last long, and it has already begun. Political correctness can't go on.

All religions in China are equal, and they all enjoy freedom under management.
Here let me correct it for you, all religions in China are equal, they enjoy equal oppression under management.

It's not you chinese that I'm trying to correct here, rather it's some ignorant members from my kind.

Last edited:
Here let me correct it for you, all religions in China are equal, they enjoy equal oppression under management.

It's not you chinese that I'm trying to correct here, rather some ignorant members from my kind.

It is impossible to satisfy everyone, at least this prevents endless killings.

It is impossible to satisfy everyone, at least this prevents endless killings.
Ehe, yea totally, restricting people going to prayer totally prevents endless killing. Yeah yeah very smart.

What I like about you chinese is the way you unwillingly disclose your true motives. :lol: :lol:

oh my god LMAO., hey @LeGenD @Zarvan could you please explain to this commie why we muslims don't need to register whatsoever when entering any mosques ????
We Chinese don't give a fuxk whether you need to register when entering a mosque in your OWN country.
But you must register before entering a mosque in our country. That's our rule. You better get used to that.

Ehe, yea totally, restricting people going to prayer totally prevents endless killing. Yeah yeah very smart.

What I like about you chinese is the way you unwillingly disclose your true motives. :lol: :lol:

Maybe you can understand China's policies in ten or twenty years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom