What's new

Prayer is forbidden in this city !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The drop in birth rate are from 2017 to 2018, the kids interviewed by BBC were born before that.
Check the Han Chinese birth rate trend, please.
Han Chinese birth rate dropped way earlier than Uyghurs.
If we want to get rid of Uyghurs, we won't use such an inefficient measure.

Good, last time I check, everything is sunshine in Xinjiang according to some members here, turns out it's a lie which is ironically disclosed unintentionally by ma boy @Beast

Let's see, Quad is surrounding you o_O, interesting what will happen in 20 years.

What is certain is that you do not see far as the Chinese.

We Chinese don't give a fuxk whether you need to register when entering a mosque in your OWN country.
But you must register before entering a mosque in our country. That's our rule. You better get used to that.
Okay, but this PDF, not CDF, so u better respect their criticism . Thats the forum rules:pop:

With radical like you, Of cos China muslims are facing danger more than any other countries. May I know what is wrong with register? We are not stopping you to pray, all u need is to register.
And even after registering how can you stop someone to not speak radical inside a mosque? If I am a foreigner let's say you cannot know everything about my past .
Sorry to say dude that looks more like a instrument to oppress and control the religion according to CCP agenda.

And even after registering how can you stop someone to not speak radical inside a mosque? If I am a foreigner let's say you cannot know everything about my past .
Sorry to say dude that looks more like a instrument to oppress and control the religion according to CCP agenda.
Those radical wouldn't dare to register, trust me. They may even be block from entry if considered high risk.

You need to apply VISA when enter China for certain high risk countries. They will review u before approved.

Ever wonder why religion radical is wiped out in China? Becos of our measures taken.

Look at USA, they just have a mass shooting link to religion again. Look at indonesia, another religion terror attack again.

The radical may have the chance to speak but probably once only. Radical is a gradual process that wouldn't change a person mind overnight. It needs few rounds of convince to happen. Why no religion attack in China for past few years?

Here let me correct it for you, all religions in China are equal, they enjoy equal oppression under management.

It's not you chinese that I'm trying to correct here, rather it's some ignorant members from my kind.
You pseudo seculars are truly stumped when genuine secularism shows up at the door.

Isn't that right Apu?
I don't care about your damn religion, Muslim, Christian, etc.
You are free to choose your god. we are cool as long as you are peaceful.
This is straightforward atheism that treats all faiths equally. It is no surprise that the folks complaining about it are actually Hindus. The last thing Hindus would like is to surrender Hindu privilege in India. The Chinese model of equality of all faiths under the law is a severe threat for them.

What does our resident false flagging "Indonesian" think about this?

@striver44

Last edited:
Yes, what he says is true!

Becos
-too many case of foreigner using China mosque as recruit area to promote their radical idea.
-local need to register with authority to pray at special build center for prayer.
-tourist are not allow to pray at most well known mosque in xinjiang. If they really need to pray at mosque. They need to register.

Look at this video, You will know how the process. Before enter mosque, they need to ensure their name register.
May I know what is wrong for you to register before prayer? This is to ensure, no radical or foreign element affecting the local muslim. I see nothing wrong if you got nothing to hide! They are too many case of so called tourist disguise but going into China mosque to spread radical idea. If there is expatriate of muslim working in China, they can pray too. Just register when u have the legal document of working permit. Local China authority will allocate mosque nearest at your convenient to pray with local once your identity are cleared.
You my Commie friend are next fricking level retarbed

Yes, what he says is true!

Becos
-too many case of foreigner using China mosque as recruit area to promote their radical idea.
-local need to register with authority to pray at special build center for prayer.
-tourist are not allow to pray at most well known mosque in xinjiang. If they really need to pray at mosque. They need to register.

Look at this video, You will know how the process. Before enter mosque, they need to ensure their name register.

No where else in the world one needs to register to pray !
CCP folks are such bunch of snowflakes !
You are no different than a fundamentalist Mullah who would not tolerate another faith.

You my Commie friend are next fricking level retarbed
See how these so called righteous jumping up and down over some measures that keep everybody safe. Nobody is stopping them from practicing religion. You got something to hide?

No where else in the world one needs to register to pray !
CCP folks are such bunch of snowflakes !
You are no different than a fundamentalist Mullah who would not tolerate another faith.

The registering is happening in Yunnan region as Beast explained, while in Xin Jiang the situation is much dire as we can see no one praying in the mosque and a woman uses shoes inside the mosque.

The registering is happening in Yunnan region as Beast explained, while in Xin Jiang the situation is much dire as we can see no one praying in the mosque and a woman uses shoes inside the mosque.

The most radicalized person in recent Chinese history was Mao. His radicalization cost 10s of millions of innocent Chinese lives.
Uyghurs have been practicing their faith for a 1000 years.
Uyghurs are not imposing their faith on China, rather it is the Han Chinese who are imposing their new found faith on the Uyghurs.

Twisting my words typical tactics. It's the same even in major cities of guanzhou which need to register.

Prayer of cos is allowed but this mosque is much smaller and limited spaces.

The Chinese continue to mock the minds of other people here.

AQ or other terrorist organizations which they portrayed as the Uyghur people widely associated with... It has been more than 50 years since the Uyghur Turks started fleeing from the CCP persecution. Turkey, Europe and Canada were receiving political asylum requests or direct migration even in the 1980s. The years when the concept of 'Islamic terrorism' has not even been introduced into the literature by the USA(which its package of new world order). Here, three or four Gen-Z Chinese try to teach us recent history.

Another irony is that they try to prove something with the CCP's birth rate. The population, which was 4 million in 1930, exceeded 25 million. Uyghurs have become a minority in their own regions. There is a transition similar to the Soviet Crimean policy. The number of people in the concentration camps is uncertain. Perhaps there will be people here who would like to share with us the campaigns and slogans of the CCP, which are presented in the form of the development of the eastern regions.

The names of all Uyghur villages have been changed. Mosques become museums(if it included in Unesco lists) and cemeteries become boulevards. And cultural respect is mentioned to us with two local clothes. Then they expect us to believe that Uighurs, who read in Chinese certain written texts, which are absolutely professional productions from youtube channels with 500 followers(!), represent the entire Uyghur people. Well...

There is a very strange discussion environment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom