What's new

Prayer is forbidden in this city !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Chinese continue to mock the minds of other people here.

AQ or other terrorist organizations which they portrayed as the Uyghur people widely associated with... It has been more than 50 years since the Uyghur Turks started fleeing from the CCP persecution. Turkey, Europe and Canada were receiving political asylum requests or direct migration even in the 1980s. The years when the concept of 'Islamic terrorism' has not even been introduced into the literature by the USA(which its package of new world order). Here, three or four Gen-Z Chinese try to teach us recent history.

Another irony is that they try to prove something with the CCP's birth rate. The population, which was 4 million in 1930, exceeded 25 million. Uyghurs have become a minority in their own regions. There is a transition similar to the Soviet Crimean policy. The number of people in the concentration camps is uncertain. Perhaps there will be people here who would like to share with us the campaigns and slogans of the CCP, which are presented in the form of the development of the eastern regions.

The names of all Uyghur villages have been changed. Mosques become museums(if it included in Unesco lists) and cemeteries become boulevards. And cultural respect is mentioned to us with two local clothes. Then they expect us to believe that Uighurs, who read in Chinese certain written texts, which are absolutely professional productions from youtube channels with 500 followers(!), represent the entire Uyghur people. Well...

There is a very strange discussion environment.
Complete nonsense from you. You are the one who wish Xinjiang to be continue under developed. Uyghur had even better rights than kurdish in turkey. They have their dedicated channel long even before kurdish has one. They can speak Uyghur freely and practice their heritage.

All the so called cemetery demolish and destroyed of their heritage are just part of the systematic attack on China effort to improve their these minorities lives.

imams & muslims who don't adhere to the cia funded wahabi ideology of Islam were suffering this fate:
because thanks to mullahs like this 👇👇👇 guy,
people in xinjiang were being fear mongered into becoming hate mongers who wouldn't even tolerate their own fellow Muslims from other sects let alone non Muslims.
with the filth of the cia, mi6, mossad & indian raw financed a multi-state sponsored terrorism based out of afghanistan against China, I don't blame China for registering people for prayers...Pakistan took harsher measures by compelling shutting mosques down altogether in waziristan until all terrorists were eliminated and the local population sanitized from terrorist moles. As a Pakistani who has seen first hand what the cia, mi6, mossad & indian raw financed a multi-state sponsored terrorists are capable of, I would've been a lot more harsh if I was in charge like fencing the entire afghan China border & stopping all prayers until fencing is complete.

once registered, you can freely pray as you can see here, notice the date.

@striver44 , now
KRz2Pq.gif

Last edited:
China is shooting itself in the leg, they work so hard to build Chinese Economical and Political Power but doing whatever they are doing with their Muslim population, it will cost them sooner or later, US is super power because US absorbed every culture/religion/ethnicity in itself and provide freedom/protection and justice to them, China should learn this from America.
think again. China has a 1.4 billion population with a strong education system from primary to higher universities. america has a shit education system where most of their high school graduates don't go to college and spend their lives doing remedial jobs while making ends meet using welfare and are producing nothing but complaints for the society. america needs immigrants, in needs that influx of immigrants so that hard working and talented immigrants can keep picking up the slack that their own masses have left behind. so China and america are two completely different cases, in fact, opposing cases. america creates anarchy, chaos and corruption in other countries so that it can keep getting their talented people through brain drain...China creates investments, infrastructure and jobs in other countries so that their talented people can benefit their native country that won't have to suffer brain drain.

Wow. Women comfortably working as a receptionist in a registered cultural heritage site next to a dozen religious praying sites and tourists who dont even understand one word of Mandarin or Uigur still comfortably visting a cultural site in the most remote Chinese cities open for visit, while kids are comfortably strolling the streets in traditional garbs eating traditional foods and everyone feels safe to walk around casually. China is such a terrible place. 😭

These people could be death under the rubble like Lybians or beheaded like Syrians or raped by some Anglos like Afghans but noo Chinas government forces them to live in a safe and comfortable environment! Does anyone here even think of Lockheed Martins profit marging in here? 😭

Last edited:
Wow. Women comfortably working as a receptionist in a registered cultural heritage site next to a dozen religious praying sites and tourists who dont even understand one word of Mandarin or Uigur still comfortably visting a cultural site in the most remote Chinese cities open for visit, while kids are comfortably strolling the streets in traditional garbs eating traditional foods and everyone feels safe to walk around casually. China is such a terrible place. 😭

These people could be death under the rubble like Lybians or beheaded like Syrians or raped by some Anglos like Afghans but noo Chinas government forces them to live in a safe and comfortable environment! Does anyone here even think of Lockheed Martins profit marging in here? 😭
you are right, Chinese government is so cruel and inhumane.

now this, this is true freedom man, that's what I'm talkin' about...

forget China's registerations, this is how public safety and security carried out man...this is how you do it!

and religious harmony in China? what religious harmony in China? forget about religious harmony in China and the centuries old Muslim Chinese civilization, they are wrong, mere..."innovators", they don't know jack crap man! all-a-y' all non-muslim Chinezes peoples will go to hell, as per this saudi petro-dollar sponsored crazed wahabi mullah at least!!!

jokes aside...if China let these wahabi type mullahs from saudi (read cia) sponsored Islamic "centers" in, everything would be juuuuuuuuust fine...the west just is suffering from throbbing hemorrhoids because China won't let these psycho mullahs brainwash and radicalize its local Muslim population.

you are right, Chinese government is so cruel and inhumane.

now this, this is true freedom man, that's what I'm talkin' about...

forget China's registerations, this is how public safety and security carried out man...this is how you do it!

and religious harmony in China? what religious harmony in China? forget about religious harmony in China and the centuries old Muslim Chinese civilization, they are wrong, mere..."innovators", they don't know jack crap man! all-a-y' all non-muslim Chinezes peoples will go to hell, as per this saudi petro-dollar sponsored crazed wahabi mullah at least!!!

jokes aside...if China let these wahabi type mullahs from saudi (read cia) sponsored Islamic "centers" in, everything would be juuuuuuuuust fine...the west just is suffering from throbbing hemorrhoids because China won't let these psycho mullahs brainwash and radicalize its local Muslim population.

You are spewing some whole alot of nonsense. The saudi funded schooles are a conspiracy theory it is not real and second of all wahabism itself doesn't not exist. It is not real.

You are the worst creature on earth. spewing conspiracy theory. Anyone who assumes conspiracy theory about mosques and muslims wil be dealth with.

We stand for what we believe in... Even if the whole world gather they can't undo us nor change what we believe in. keep spewing that conspiracy theory it will eventually undo you..

You are spewing some whole alot of nonsense. The saudi funded schooles are a conspiracy theory it is not real and second of all wahabism itself doesn't not exist. It is not real.

You are the worst creature on earth. spewing conspiracy theory. Anyone who assumes conspiracy theory about mosques and muslims wil be dealth with.

We stand for what we believe in... Even if the whole world gather they can't undo us nor change what we believe in. keep spewing that conspiracy theory it will eventually undo you..
oOoOoOoOoOoOhHh, I'm scared...
main-qimg-7353f9dcb1cc3e0eb1a6b6b210836198

looks like I pricked the wahabi in someone...mission accomplished! :enjoy:

uh oh, looks like I pricked the wahabi in someone...mission accomplished! :enjoy:

Except Wahabi don't exist. They are not real period. We will target Anyone who assumes conspiracy theory. We are unapologetic. It shouldn't be tolerated. If you find this helpful gather these kufar and see if they will move on your behalf they know where to find us. They will not move an inch you will be left disappointed. You are selling yourself as a prostitute for worthless kufar- They can't do shit for you son

Except Wahabi don't exist. They are not real period. We will target Anyone who assumes conspiracy theory. We are unapologetic. It shouldn't be tolerated. If you find this helpful gather these kufar and see if they will move on your behalf they know where to find us. They will not move an inch you will be left disappointed. You are selling yourself as a prostitute for worthless kufar- They can't do shit for you son
who is "we"? wanna answer that wahabi?
you sure you're not a student of this guy? :lol:

who is "we"? wanna answer that wahabi?
you sure you're not a student of this guy? :lol:

Lets say this conspiracy theory was correct for fun sake.. What can you do about it or what can anyone do about it. You are crying foul at the wrong tree and assuming ill things that will not happen for you and will never change for anyone..

Keep living in that conspiracy theory and reflecting that on the religion of many and the religion of their forefathers and see how far you would come

Lets say this conspiracy theory was correct for fun sake.. What can you do about it or what can anyone do about it. You are crying foul at the wrong tree and assuming ill things that will not happen for you and will never change for anyone..

Keep living in that conspiracy theory and reflecting that on the religion of many and the religion of their forefathers and see how far you would come
ah, so in your view, the wahabi interpretation is the only true religion, aye? uh oh, your wahabi is showing again! :omghaha: and you don't know a damn thing about me...boy, I was born and raised in ksA, the heartland of wahabism so don't tell that load a horse crap that "its not real" when I have heart friday sermons with my own ears in dhahran and al-khobar that wahabi interpretation of Islam is the only true Islam. of course, they switched to your tone of "its not real and just a conspiracy" post 911 and started disguising their "wahabism" as "salafism" but sucks do be you that I see through all that sham. and ksA's petro dollars are to blame...a huge funding of mosques even here in the u.s. comes either from ksA's government or from one of the institutions affiliated with the ksA government. I know this because being a former board member of the mosques, I've seen how the wahabi ideology tries to dictate which version of Islam will be taught in the mosques they are funding. so before you show your 3rd grade auqaat and pretend to be portray as your twisted wahabism interpretation as Islam, know and realize who you're talkin' to son...as for what can I do? 1. I can expose you. 2. then I can turn you into a laughing stock. 3. I can shut the hell outta you! ;)
tenor.gif

can anyone tell me when was the last time a Non-Muslim managed to subdue Muslims and force them to change ?

there was once a county called Soviet Union who did this for 75 years, guess what? where the largest European mosque is its in Kazan yes in Russia

guess what is Muslim population in Russia? over 18 million in USSR days less than 1.8 million

Europe tried it for 400 years to keep Ottomans out and guess what 50 million Muslims in Europe 20 million alone in EU

all figures set to double in 15 years

Quran is memorised by heart, take away the Quran still 11 year boy or girl Hafiz of Quran will know every letter and word by heart, because Allah Swt has promised it will remain unchanged right up until the day of judgement

so all of this is just a test, nothing more, the Muslims of Xinjging will not only be free but will conquer rest of China not today but tomorrow or day after, China has just signed its own death warrant

The Prophet of Allah said end of times the tests will get harder, so its already written and we will over come it Inshallah

We Chinese don't give a fuxk whether you need to register when entering a mosque in your OWN country.
But you must register before entering a mosque in our country. That's our rule. You better get used to that.
Many thanks for being honest.
so all of this is just a test, nothing more, the Muslims of Xinjging will not only be free but will conquer rest of China not today but tomorrow or day after, China has just signed its own death warrant
Mashallah. Time to forget India and go for Ghazwa-e-Chin. Time to take down these pork snorting, good for nothing athiests. Time for jihad against China! There will be minerats of a mosque built in middle of the forbidden city, Beijing after the den of idols is crushed and disease of CCP erased.

can anyone tell me when was the last time a Non-Muslim managed to subdue Muslims and force them to change ?

there was once a county called Soviet Union who did this for 75 years, guess what? where the largest European mosque is its in Kazan yes in Russia

guess what is Muslim population in Russia? over 18 million in USSR days less than 1.8 million

Europe tried it for 400 years to keep Ottomans out and guess what 50 million Muslims in Europe 20 million alone in EU

all figures set to double in 15 years

Quran is memorised by heart, take away the Quran still 11 year boy or girl Hafiz of Quran will know every letter and word by heart, because Allah Swt has promised it will remain unchanged right up until the day of judgement

The Prophet of Allah said end of times the tests will get harder, so its already written and we will over come it Inshallah
bhui wah...you don't see the palestinians getting slaughtered, iraqis being stripped naked and afghans farmers being shot in broad daylight by europeans? bhui wah...maan gae!
tenor.gif

bhui wah...you don't see the palestinians getting slaughtered, iraqis being stripped naked and afghans farmers being shot in broad daylight by europeans? bhui wah...maan gae!
tenor.gif

I am against anyone who attacks Muslims Chinese, Indian or Israel or anyone

I am not selective when it comes to religion
May I know what is wrong for you to register before prayer? This is to ensure, no radical or foreign element affecting the local muslim. I see nothing wrong if you got nothing to hide! They are too many case of so called tourist disguise but going into China mosque to spread radical idea. If there is expatriate of muslim working in China, they can pray too. Just register when u have the legal document of working permit. Local China authority will allocate mosque nearest at your convenient to pray with local once your identity are cleared.

but you also said all mosques are open and anyone can pray, and now you are saying you have to register

so basically you are a lier?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom