What's new

Prayer is forbidden in this city !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are completely retarded and need mental assistance. You are the one who called almost 2 billion muslims wahabi or what not. Which is not even something that is real. It is conspiracy theory it has never existed before. There is salafism. As I said you are beating around the wrong bushes my mann and it is like pissing against a water fall or You trying to empty the sahara desert. You said all nations who have allaince with KSA are Wahabi which even includes China since they have a strong relations plus all the muslim countries who has defense treaty with KSA became wahabi including Pakistan.

You will exhaust yourself eventually an tire out.. There is nothing here for you my mann except mental fatigue and tireness.. You will be crying foul until eternity
if wahabism is not real then why is it puncturing your hemorrhoids so much everytime somebody talks about? :lol: eveytime anti war americans scream & blames their own government for propping up these wahabi governments & their terrorist cronies, why does itch you bunghole so much? why are you trying hide behind your wahabism behind the veil of salafism like saudis did post 911 and why do you try to portray the 2 billion muslims as "salafis" when the vast majority of muslims choose to stay neutral and NOT tire themselves to any dedicated school of thought or ideology?

oh and I've got decades of experience exposing you jubba wearing wahabis buddy, I'll ruin you and run you down far FAR before I even break a sweat. ya see? I know EXACTLY what makes you tick and I know EXACTLY how to expose you. 😎

Whatever lol

East Turkestan was free twice in the 20's and 40's. It'll be free again. Whatever CCP or Chinese simps like you think.
that region has always been a part and parcel of Chinese history & I accept them as a part of China, their own leaders became a part of China post world war 2, it is simply not your place to say otherwise. the minority of uyghurs only hide their ethnic hatred for hans behind the garb of "Islam" and use the wahabi ideology to further their racist agenda. the fact is that the vast majority of uyghurs are perfectly happy with the hans and have for the last few decades have experienced the kind of first world standard of living that even the richest of the western nations haven't experienced, therefore they would naturally become loyal to both China & the CCP because at the end of the day, muslims and nonmuslims, uyghurs and nonuyghurs want to have decent jobs, security of family, education of children, protection of their culture, health and property which even the u.s. can provide for its own people. the butthurt of the racist wahabi haters is understandable, just know that the butthurt will only increase with each passing day. ;)
What in the actual fuk.. He has no brain cells.. Why would the Americans use 20 trillion dollar fighting these two organistations if they are assisting the CIA?

Why are this mentally ill individuals allowed on PDF
simple...they want to subdue those countries and use them as a base against the mineral rich lands of xinjiang that may even hold China’s largest deposits of oil & gas. don't tell me you weren't aware of that...$20 trillion dollars are well worth the sacrifice for america if it can gain control of Chinese & even Russian oil fields. I mean...DUH! every single anti war person has been pointing that out for 2 decades now & have repeatedly said that the u.s. is using that wahabi ideology to create brain dead cannon fodders to use against China & Russia. oh are they also conspiracy theorists? :lol:

Last edited:
it is in canada no joke
agreed. it sort of happens here in the u.s. as well. all mosques are required to have cctv cameras installed and law enforcement regularly monitor the cctv cameras.

by the way, a side observation...it is interesting that a soon as I exposed the REAL reason behind China’s mosque registry related to wahabi extremism, all the western/european haters of China like @striver44 stopped posting and all the wahabi type haters of China came running to the rescue boiling with fire & brimstone like @Mohamed Bin Tughlaq & @Itachi! you China hating love birds you...:lol:

Last edited:
Many thanks for being honest.
Mashallah. Time to forget India and go for Ghazwa-e-Chin. Time to take down these pork snorting, good for nothing athiests. Time for jihad against China! There will be minerats of a mosque built in middle of the forbidden city, Beijing after the den of idols is crushed and disease of CCP erased.
Wow, you showing your real face. A true terrorist. Welcome to China if you have gut.

Wow, you showing your real face. A true terrorist. Welcome to China if you have gut.
Bro, he's being sarcastic, as in criticizing him through sarcastically agreeing with him. kinda like how anti war americans show sarcasm by saying things like "yeah bomb those good for nothing Iraqi children, that is our oil under their sand, we are white so we have the right"...they are being critical to them by rubbing their own words into their faces. Get what I mean?

agreed. it sort of happens here in the u.s. as well. all mosques are required to have cctv cameras installed and law enforcement regularly monitor the cctv cameras.

by the way, a side observation...it is interesting that a soon as I exposed the REAL reason behind China’s mosque registry related to wahabi extremism, all the western/european haters of China like @striver44 stopped posting and all the wahabi type haters of China came running to the rescue boiling with fire & brimstone like @Mohamed Bin Tughlaq & @Itachi! you China hating love birds you...:lol:
wahabi?? does wearing hijab equates like wahabi to you??? lmao :lol: :lol:

you're easy for me c'mon
What in the actual fuk.. He has no brain cells.. Why would the Americans use 20 trillion dollar fighting these two organistations if they are assisting the CIA?

Why are this mentally ill individuals allowed on PDF
he's dumb, he's likely the same moron who blabbers UsA is FuNDinG IsIS lmao
oh I'm gonna keep quoting just to piss you off. and where are the "knights"? buddy? knights are protecting the saudi wahabi regime wearing the amreekan flag on their shoulder...yeah that same amreeka flag that you used to even show your nation of origin...shame on you! :lol:
and wahabism is fake? :lol:
yeah right...you can't hide your wahabism behind the garb of salafism...
yea yea this wahabists is your ally during the afghan war remember??? :lol: :rofl:
you are right, Chinese government is so cruel and inhumane.

now this, this is true freedom man, that's what I'm talkin' about...

forget China's registerations, this is how public safety and security carried out man...this is how you do it!

and religious harmony in China? what religious harmony in China? forget about religious harmony in China and the centuries old Muslim Chinese civilization, they are wrong, mere..."innovators", they don't know jack crap man! all-a-y' all non-muslim Chinezes peoples will go to hell, as per this saudi petro-dollar sponsored crazed wahabi mullah at least!!!

jokes aside...if China let these wahabi type mullahs from saudi (read cia) sponsored Islamic "centers" in, everything would be juuuuuuuuust fine...the west just is suffering from throbbing hemorrhoids because China won't let these psycho mullahs brainwash and radicalize its local Muslim population.
Wahabi type mullahs ???? lMAO, all imams in China are CCP approved, you might want to remember that this is the world's foremost surveillance state. where nobody escape the all seeing eye of the CCP, using pre registry just to pray is an insult, and a dumb excuse.

all muslims knows that, and so do many of you fellow Pakistani here.

Last edited:
You pseudo seculars are truly stumped when genuine secularism shows up at the door.

Isn't that right Apu?

This is straightforward atheism that treats all faiths equally. It is no surprise that the folks complaining about it are actually Hindus. The last thing Hindus would like is to surrender Hindu privilege in India. The Chinese model of equality of all faiths under the law is a severe threat for them.

What does our resident false flagging "Indonesian" think about this?

@striver44
Ummm no, I'm Indonesian, and we in Indonesia don't lick chinese ***.

If south Korea birth rate drops, it's genocide? If Taiwan birth rate drops, it's genocide? Both are considered first world countries.

It call standard of living increase. China GDP per capita is near USD 12000. I don't think we need a genius to explain that to you. Only fools will think Xinjiang is some backward places with no roads, no modern infrastructure or no network...
Lmao, Uyghur birth rate dropped like Stuka dive bombers in the span of only a year, meanwhile 40years of One child policy for Han chinese and the fall in graph isn't as exterme.

can anyone tell me when was the last time a Non-Muslim managed to subdue Muslims and force them to change ?

there was once a county called Soviet Union who did this for 75 years, guess what? where the largest European mosque is its in Kazan yes in Russia

guess what is Muslim population in Russia? over 18 million in USSR days less than 1.8 million

Europe tried it for 400 years to keep Ottomans out and guess what 50 million Muslims in Europe 20 million alone in EU

all figures set to double in 15 years

Quran is memorised by heart, take away the Quran still 11 year boy or girl Hafiz of Quran will know every letter and word by heart, because Allah Swt has promised it will remain unchanged right up until the day of judgement

so all of this is just a test, nothing more, the Muslims of Xinjging will not only be free but will conquer rest of China not today but tomorrow or day after, China has just signed its own death warrant

The Prophet of Allah said end of times the tests will get harder, so its already written and we will over come it Inshallah
Spain now India are the 2 most prominent ones.

look at the rest of the world honestly and see how many originals remain. wheresoever I look I see revenge of the Romans (Turkey, Bosnia) revenge of the Hindu and Parsi (Asia, subcontinent) and so on and on

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom