What's new

Prayer is forbidden in this city !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Becos
-too many case of foreigner using China mosque as recruit area to promote their radical idea.

Lmao what??
Radical threat in Xinjiang is real.

I thought CCP killed or put all the radicals in "re-education" camps??

You're saying the women and children left behind are "radical threat". :lol:
To all Pakistani members. Day by day more truth will come out. I ask you CPEC mein apna iman aur ghairat bhi farokht kar chukey ho??

Pakistan was up for sale to the US.....it is up for sale to China...
you dont know shit about Islam!

He's confirmed Muslim. I have talked to him....yes, actually talked to him.

He's in my Discord server (ask me for link and we can voice chat too). If you want to confirm anyone's "identity".
Headscarves are not completely banned in Xinjiang, but it is forbidden to force women to wear headscarves. Perhaps the result is the same, but the meaning is different. Foreigners are not affected. If you say that Chinese Muslims are suppressed according this, you are forcing China to make foreigners to be included.

More proof!!

@TNT Check this out.....you heard it from a Chinese. :D

Check the Han Chinese birth rate trend, please.
Han Chinese birth rate dropped way earlier than Uyghurs.
If we want to get rid of Uyghurs, we won't use such an inefficient measure.

thats because 45 million Chinese died of hunger during the Cultural revolution which was around 40 years ago

You are spewing conspiracy theory thinking it will work. There is nothing called Wahabbism it is not real it has never been real.... This is fiction. There is something called Salafism that is correct but not Wahabbism this has never existed anywhere in the world at any given time..

So lets assume KSA is this supposed evil where are the knights? to fight this precieved evil. Get the fuk outta here with that conspiracy theory.. bigoted shit.

Don't reply to me anymore or quote. You filth casual. Stop prostituting yourself they won't be an aid or be anything of help to you against us
oh I'm gonna keep quoting just to piss you off. and where are the "knights"? buddy? knights are protecting the saudi wahabi regime wearing the amreekan flag on their shoulder...yeah that same amreeka flag that you used to even show your nation of origin...shame on you! :lol:
and wahabism is fake? :lol:
yeah right...you can't hide your wahabism behind the garb of salafism...

There's muslim travel ban in US. Will China learn this? And China has no intention to be a superpower, China wants a independent system.

The ban is heavily protested and not anymore. Try harder! :lol:

Also, it was not a complete Muslim ban. Only 7 countries, I'm not sure on the exact number, were banned.
thats because 45 million Chinese died of hunger during the Cultural revolution which was around 40 years ago

If you include the overall number (of all the years Mao ruled)......it's more than 50M

1617143577138.png

Very good point. It is a great hypocrisy of Muslim nations that we tolerate evil by our own but are concerned about others more. That doesn't make China's actions correct but you make an excellent point.

If a non Muslim country was destroying Yemen we'd have a very different narrative on the conflict.

He's another Chinese....don't agree with him.

They were under Soviet influence.....like China is now when they didn't allow hijabs.

They now allow it:

1617143721081.png

Obviously, some Central Asian countries are still full of Soviet (and now Chinese) influence so from time to time.....they try to act non-Muslim...

Life threats to other members
oh I'm gonna keep quoting just to piss you off. and where are the "knights"? buddy? knights are protecting the saudi wahabi regime wearing the amreekan flag on their shoulder...yeah that same amreeka flag that you used to even show your nation of origin...shame on you! :lol:
and wahabism is fake? :lol:
yeah right...you can't hide your wahabism behind the garb of salafism...

Which makes Pakistan, Egypt, Indonesia and a host of other 35 muslim countries who has defense alliangce with Saudi arabia are all of sudden conspiracy theory entity. Great!

Now who will do us the honor.. The real terrorists are idiots like you. I lets just discontinue this conversation.

But I could care less what a sick individual thinks and if I meet your kind on the front. One bullet on the forhead is the only communication. You are a filth

I am against anyone who attacks Muslims Chinese, Indian or Israel or anyone

I am not selective when it comes to religion
oh, okay...but lemme guess, those who are openly and blatantly, unapologetically slaughters muslims and even admitted to it, you'll lay a light hand on 'em but to China, where there is absolutely no concrete evidence and you those someunapologetic murderers of Muslims presenting "shaking" and "color-toned" videos from Xinjiang as "evidence", you'll pass a sentence on 'em condemning them to being (your words) "conquered by uyghur muslims"...right? wow...changa keeta pappay...

Mashallah. Time to forget India and go for Ghazwa-e-Chin. Time to take down these pork snorting, good for nothing athiests. Time for jihad against China! There will be minerats of a mosque built in middle of the forbidden city, Beijing after the den of idols is crushed and disease of CCP erased.

InShaAllah but before that....we'll eradicate all libertards and secularists from Pakistan. Convert or die old man. :D

Or stay in the UK...

Then it'll be Ghazwa-E-Hind.....then the US-China showdown which'll weaken if not eradicate China/CCP.....then it'll be a easy peasy walk into China. ;)
think again. China has a 1.4 billion population with a strong education system from primary to higher universities. america has a shit education system where most of their high school graduates don't go to college and spend their lives doing remedial jobs while making ends meet using welfare and are producing nothing but complaints for the society. america needs immigrants, in needs that influx of immigrants so that hard working and talented immigrants can keep picking up the slack that their own masses have left behind. so China and america are two completely different cases, in fact, opposing cases. america creates anarchy, chaos and corruption in other countries so that it can keep getting their talented people through brain drain...China creates investments, infrastructure and jobs in other countries so that their talented people can benefit their native country that won't have to suffer brain drain.

So when're you giving up American citizenship and moving to China?? :lol:

Which makes Pakistan, Egypt, Indonesia and a host of other 35 muslim countries who has defense alliangce with Saudi arabia are all of sudden conspiracy theory entity. Great!

Now who will do us the honor.. The real terrorists are idiots like you. I lets just discontinue this conversation.

But I could care less what a sick individual thinks and if I meet your kind on the front. One bullet on the forhead is the only communication. You are a filth
WAH...one bullet in the forehead, aye? I rest my case since I have pulled down your pants and exposed your wahabism to everyone. 😎

oh and by the way...I shoot back and I'm a much better gun slinger that you will ever be. so feel free to try your luck against me but know, I'll neither let you live nor die & I'll make it painful...very, very painful! and no, you won't be martyr, nor go to paradise, brain dead fools like be goin' where your wahabi buddy here says...
:lol: dance to it man...he's got a ring to it! :lol:
So when're you giving up American citizenship and moving to China?? :lol:
why should I go to China or anywhere else when I have Pakistan? ;) so I take it your idea is to never support the truth and support the nation you live in regardless of how wrong they are? yeah, definitely sounds like a wahabi! :lol:

Last edited:
WAH...one bullet in the forehead, aye? I rest my case since I have pulled down your pants and exposed your wahabism to everyone. 😎

oh and by the way...I shoot back and I'm a much better shot that you will ever be. and no, you won't be martyr, you'll be going where your wahabi buddy here says...

why should I go to China or anywhere else when I have Pakistan? ;) so I take it your idea is to never support the truth and support the nation you live in regardless of how wrong they are? yeah, definitely sounds like a wahabi! :lol:

You're going off topic. Next post of yours will be reported if it's off-topic.

You're going off topic. Next post of yours will be reported if it's off-topic.
you started it so don't whine and run away. I've already reported yours.

oh and by the way...I shoot back and I'm a much better gun slinger that you will ever be. so feel free to try your luck against me but know, I'll neither let you live nor die & I'll make it painful...very, very painful! and no, you won't be martyr, nor go to paradise, brain dead fools like be goin' where your wahabi buddy here says...

You are completely retarded and need mental assistance. You are the one who called almost 2 billion muslims wahabi or what not. Which is not even something that is real. It is conspiracy theory it has never existed before. There is salafism. As I said you are beating around the wrong bushes my mann and it is like pissing against a water fall or You trying to empty the sahara desert. You said all nations who have allaince with KSA are Wahabi which even includes China since they have a strong relations plus all the muslim countries who has defense treaty with KSA became wahabi including Pakistan.

You will exhaust yourself eventually an tire out.. There is nothing here for you my mann except mental fatigue and tireness.. You will be crying foul until eternity

You started it with your Wahabi bs. Post reported.
it hurts cuz it's true. wahabis promote a murdeeous mindset and the cia uses it to create chaos in nations don't tow their lines. they tried it in Pakistan. they are trying it again in China. east turkeatan "Islamic" movement is anything but Islamic. they are under heavy al qaeda & isis influence which are terror organizations with a well known wahabi ideology. explains why america considers wahabis as their greatest ally...so report me all you want, I will continue to pull down your chaddis and spank your behinds after exposing your deranged wahabi ideology.

it hurts cuz it's true. wahabis promote a murdeeous mindset and the cia uses it to create chaos in nations don't tow their lines. they tried it in Pakistan. they are trying it again in China. east turkeatan "Islamic" movement is anything but Islamic. they are under heavy al qaeda & isis influence which are terror organizations with a well known wahabi ideology. explains why america considers wahabis as their greatest ally...so report me all you want, I will continue to pull down your chaddis and spank your behinds after exposing your deranged wahabi ideology.

Whatever lol

East Turkestan was free twice in the 20's and 40's. It'll be free again. Whatever CCP or Chinese simps like you think.

What in the actual fuk.. He has no brain cells.. Why would the Americans use 20 trillion dollar fighting these two organistations if they are assisting the CIA?

Why are this mentally ill individuals allowed on PDF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom