What's new

Prayer is forbidden in this city !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
All this time they called me Hindu/ Indians / Sanghi and I don't even mind, I hit back once calling them non-muslims and no they turned into another cry baby. :lol: :lol:

Where ISIS Gets Its Weapons

12330.jpeg

umm so what's a wahabi?? I'm still curious
Chinese weapons have been used in the region for decades. american weapons? not so much...so you can't equate the two.
How is it connected to the OP or the topic of this discussion ?
was an answer to your comparison about opening doors to let others in like the u.s. does.

Chinese weapons have been used in the region for decades. american weapons? not so much...so you can't equate the two.
Umm, that's because Iraqi forces are so full of shit that after millions of US dollars sent training and arming them with the latest Abrams, Humvees, M198, M4s, they still manage to flee from Mosul leaving their US donated and funded arms behind them, so that fools like you could claim that USA arms isis.
Again I ask you, what is a Wahabi??

It was a Political move and you forget to mentioned that how many Americans came out to support the people who were stopped by border control, also tell me if Chinese concentration/educational camps are reality which they are, how many Chinese actually took to the streets against the decision ? None, America absorbed Islam and every other religion and give its due place in society, in America no matter what decision govt make there are always people who support it and who oppose it, cant say the same for China now can we ? its always either you support CCP decisions or you don't exists at all.

I said in another reply that the current politically correct policies of the West are unsustainable and will eventually intensify contradictions. Don’t you feel that Western attitudes are changing? How long have Muslims lived in the West and how long have they lived in China?

Maybe the West can finally live happily with Muslims. That doesn't mean that China must learn from the West. Did Muslim countries learn from the West?

Umm, that's because Iraqi forces are so full of shit that after millions of US dollars sent training and arming them with the latest Abrams, Humvees, M198, M4s, they still manage to flee from Mosul leaving their US donated and funded arms behind them, so that fools like you could claim that USA arms isis.
Again I ask you, what is a Wahabi??
aww look at yoooou, little wahabi defending his amreekan masters, so cuuuuute...

what is a wahabi? take a selfie and see! :lol:

uhm...I'm stop you there bro, you do realize that if a mosque is near by then it becomes farz for a Muslim, especially a Muslim man, to pray in the mosque. just simply praying where you wish is not enough.

and we have had problems with clerics from across the border coming to mosques, taking advantage of hospitality and entrenching themselves so you can't say that China is acting without reason. uzbeks that came over pretending to preach Islam eventually took entire villages in waziristan hostage & then declared war against Pakistan itself. you think China is gonna wait till it gets to that point? nopes!

China has its Muslims population in a limbo dude, at least be neutral in your critics. China is registering mosques for prayers if US has done it all hell will break lose, you really think in a country like China where everything is regulated and controlled by their Govt can uzbeks or anyone come in masses to radicalized the entire village and later ask them to do Jihad against them? You are not making any sense, Pakistan's tribal areas were connected to Afghanistan, where America was fighting Taliban which Pakistan help create, used Islam as motivation to fight the USSR, it was a snake which was bound to come back to bite Pakistan sooner or later, the reason why our villages falls so quickly because there was no Military presence there, People were uneducated and run their affairs with Tribal system, Jirga etc Xingijan province of China is highly militarized already, so this analogy is invalid for this case, China maybe doing nothing and it can be propaganda but have you notice that since they acknowledge the existing of these camps there are no opposition to their decision, i mean seriously not a single group or organization came out to propose a better solution? something told me that there is much more that meets the eye, and sooner or later the truth will come out.

aww look at yoooou, little wahabi defending his amreekan masters, so cuuuuute...

what is a wahabi? take a selfie and see! :lol:
haha, as I said, this is very easy for me, look man, muslim or not it's for you to judge. I'm not saying I'm a muslim but i'm not denying it either.

but what I do know is that I know a lot about the religion, so next time please don't humiliate yourself asking wahabi stuff .

so again, What is a wahabi?? :lol: :lol:

Maybe the West can finally live happily with Muslims. That doesn't mean that China must learn from the West. Did Muslim countries learn from the West?

The point wasn't was if west is and can live happily with Muslims, they let them integrate in society, yes there was, is are will be ups and downs but you will see a significant opposition for govt's action, if right wing make a decision the left will stand up, if the left do something the right will fight back, cant say about China because the country is too much controlled by Govt.
Muslims did learn, thousands of Mosques and millions of Muslims living in far far better condition in west are example of their well integration, yes west has done and still doing some stupid stuff which hurt the sentiments of Muslims but overall the society one way or the other will stand with them, how many Chinese people came out in support of Muslims for those re-educational camps? None

The point wasn't was if west is and can live happily with Muslims, they let them integrate in society, yes there was, is are will be ups and downs but you will see a significant opposition for govt's action, if right wing make a decision the left will stand up, if the left do something the right will fight back, cant say about China because the country is too much controlled by Govt.
Muslims did learn, thousands of Mosques and millions of Muslims living in far far better condition in west are example of their well integration, yes west has done and still doing some stupid stuff which hurt the sentiments of Muslims but overall the society one way or the other will stand with them, how many Chinese people came out in support of Muslims for those re-educational camps? None

You should compare the living conditions of ethnic minorities or religions in China with the living conditions of ethnic minorities or pagans in Muslim countries.

Your way of thinking shows that you think religious freedom is Muslim freedom.

Political correctness includes not only religion, but also minorities, women’s rights,LGBTQ so on, I'm afraid that Muslim countries won't learn it.

You should compare the living conditions of ethnic minorities or religions in China with the living conditions of ethnic minorities or pagans in Muslim countries.

Your way of thinking shows that you think religious freedom is Muslim freedom.

Political correctness includes not only religion, but also minorities, women’s rights,LGBTQ so on, I'm afraid that Muslim countries won't learn it.

Side tracking from topic isn't a healthy argument.

You don't know anything about Islam, Prayer is nothing but a momentary conversation between a man with his creator, I can literally stop at any road or Park in US, and pray if its time to pray . The tourists who go to mosques for Prayers does not even go to imam's to spread any agenda , you pray behind imam only and then leave. Registering of Mosques for them to do prayer or call for prayer is regulating one's right to worship, which is not suppose to be specially when China wants to present itself as alternative Power to the West, What China does within its border is none of my concern but saying all the things you do, the things CCP is doing with little to no opposition, that is not something that can put you in the list of Friends of Muslims around the world, yes few countries will come to support your stance but we all know its mostly because these poor countries need China, including Pakistan.
That is where u are wrong. If every moderate muslim do that. I am sure agree with you. But the problem is not all are same. The threat of foreign factor radicalize Muslim in Xinjiang is real.

You think those fake Muslim foreign agent really had the intention to come into mosque and pray. They are seeking opportunity to find their next prey and radicalized them to spray their hatre.

These measure are implement with local Uyghur support. You think we can really force these measure down if we want to? As seen in Myanmar protest. If your measures are unpopular and you are a real tyrant. Even guns and bullets can't stop their resist.

During this terror attack , the terrorist attack everybody including Uyghur. You think the Uyghur community are happy with their own people killed in those massacre?

@antonius123 : U love CN so much, but will u wanna register for praying when u r in CN ?? :lol:

I didnt see u say much here,too :lol:

@antonius123 : U love CN so much, but will u wanna register for praying when u r in CN ?? :lol:

I didnt see u say much here,too :lol:

You said you dont want to deal with me anymore, because my country can't produce 4G phone .... you are such a liar and troller :laugh:

I dont want to ... but that is her right, and doesn't mean you can intervene and slender ;)

China has its Muslims population in a limbo dude, at least be neutral in your critics. China is registering mosques for prayers if US has done it all hell will break lose, you really think in a country like China where everything is regulated and controlled by their Govt can uzbeks or anyone come in masses to radicalized the entire village and later ask them to do Jihad against them? You are not making any sense, Pakistan's tribal areas were connected to Afghanistan, where America was fighting Taliban which Pakistan help create, used Islam as motivation to fight the USSR, it was a snake which was bound to come back to bite Pakistan sooner or later, the reason why our villages falls so quickly because there was no Military presence there, People were uneducated and run their affairs with Tribal system, Jirga etc Xingijan province of China is highly militarized already, so this analogy is invalid for this case, China maybe doing nothing and it can be propaganda but have you notice that since they acknowledge the existing of these camps there are no opposition to their decision, i mean seriously not a single group or organization came out to propose a better solution? something told me that there is much more that meets the eye, and sooner or later the truth will come out.
agreed that it was a mistake to give free reign to the jihadi groups, should've taken a different approach. but it still doesn't change the reality of what I said...these people do have a way of coming in and entrenching themselves. China maybe a country where things are regulated to a high degree and registrations are required for all mosques but guess what...mosques are required to be registered even in the u.s. how do you think they attain their "tax free" status? heck, even in Pakistan they are required to be registered now, you can't just make a mosque willy nilly. people complain that in China, even imams and alims have to be CCP approved, did you know that it is the same thing in the ksA? for goodness sakes, even the friday sermon comes from the government in ksA...it isn't "approved" by the government, it LITERALLY is handed over to the imams by the government...I know cuz I was born and raised there. it is no different today, I assure you. Now you don't seem to have a problem with the u.s. and ksA with these regulations, no one had a problem with enforced burqas in ksA (I did but whatever, different discussion) then why is everyone having a problem with China during all these regulations? yes...China IS a strict country and rightly so in my opinion. China DOES look at all religions with a degree of suspicion and I don't blame them. they suffered humiliation for 2 hundred years at the hands of a predominantly christian europe and america who claimed to be secular but spread christianity in disguise of secularism. they saw first hand what happened in chechnya when the al qaeda brought the wahabi ideology to them...kadroyv was AGAINST being a part of Russia for God's sakes and even succeeded in kicking the russian forces out, why do you think he turned back to Russia??? I'm gonna try and find the intervew, but please search for it on youtube, I believe it is a documentary about putin and he talks about Chechnya, has kadroyv's interview where he clearly says that the Islam that we had been practicing for centuries, the arab wahabis just tossed all that out the window, started controlling everything about us, wouldn't let our women go outside when our women had always worked in the farms along with their men for centuries, they basically turned everyone's lives upside down and forced people to throw their own understanding of Islam out the window and submit to their version of Islam...you think China did not see that? you think in a heavily militarized place like Chechnya, China did not see the wahabis entrenching themselves and then controlling everything? Of course they did...what China is doing IS EXPECTED! We had america sitting across the border and either directly or indirectly (through raw) was pumping in terrorists inside Pakistan. well america is sitting on that same border with China's xinjiang province...and China also saw what happened in Pakistan...they will naturally take the necessary steps. it is highly unfortunate that our Muslim brethren get so rilled up and develop a herd mentality and blindly follow anyone making firey religious speeches instead of learning Islam on their own and using their minds, simple common sense! that is a part of the problem whether you like it or not. and re-education camps? please go look at those re-education camps and compare them to abu ghuraib or guantanamo prison. heck, forget those, just go look at the federal and state penetenturies in america...compare them to these re-education camps, China has put out plenty of videos of what is life like inside those centers, so feel free to compare them and then, compare the number of people in their...america's population is less than 1/4th that of China's and yet, the prison population in america and at least three times as much as the population of all these centers across China...they must be doing something right and america must be doing something wrong. If I was in charge, yes, I would much MUCH rather take radicalized or criminalized people and put them through re-education centers and change their entire outlook on life while making them contributing member of the society as opposed to just throwing him in prison and letting him turn into an ever harder criminal or a more radicalized terrorist. and don't even get me started about juvinile detention centers in america...these are CLASSIC breeding grounds for future criminals, if God forbid a child ends up in a juvi, he or she is almost guaranteed to come out as an even greater threat to the society after getting hardened to police and prison brutality...you can kiss their high school education good bye, heck you can kiss their entire career good bye! so before we look at China, let's take a close look at ourselves FIRST! China is doing what is in the best interests of all of its people, not just the CCP. you canNOT deny the fact that children are safer going to schools there than they are in ANY given place in america. Please stop and think that at the end of the day, for a mother and a father living in xinjiang, that peace of mind of safety for their children and economic/health security is far FAR more important given the dangerous snake sitting on their afghan border.
haha, as I said, this is very easy for me, look man, muslim or not it's for you to judge. I'm not saying I'm a muslim but i'm not denying it either.

but what I do know is that I know a lot about the religion, so next time please don't humiliate yourself asking wahabi stuff .

so again, What is a wahabi?? :lol: :lol:
yes I see that making a total @ss outta yourself is really very easy for you. honestly, exposing yourself is even easier given that you judge others as being nonmuslims in one post while claiming that others should not judge either. panicking much? now that I've pulled down your lungi and exposed that little uncle tom to the world that was hiding in you, you can now go back to the e.u. embassy or u.s. embassy's line for a visa. make sure you tell them that you are loyal wahabi and then show them a selfie with little uncle tom! :lol:

Last edited:
You said you dont want to deal with me anymore, because my country can't produce 4G phone .... you are such a liar and troller :laugh:

I dont want to ... but that is her right, and doesn't mean you can intervene and slender ;)
I just hope u guys focus on making ur own country better, stronger, start from making 4G phones instead of bragging abt CN.

Dont misunderstand me, bro :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom