What's new

Prayer is forbidden in this city !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Arguments based on malicious Western lies and disinformation.

As far as China goes, just abides by the Laws of the land otherwise anyone no matters what is ethnicity, religion, etc and no one will disturbed you.

Why don't we talked about what Indonesian authority intends to do fo eliminate religious terrorism and fanatism, now that Catholic Churches are targeted by IslamiC extremists?

Are most Indonesians, sympathizers of these extremist groups as some alleged?

While the accusations against China in Xinjiang are based on systematic campaigns by uS intelligence Service as revealed by John Stockwell, the explosion at the Catholic Church in Malassar, Indonesia is real.

as far as hijab is concerned, women across the muslim world war or some wear the hijab on their free will based on their understanding on Islam,
wrong, as for everyone knows using the hijab must be as ordered by god, that is to cover all except the face and hands. non muslims like you off course wouldn't understand. :lol: :lol:

but FORCING someone to wear hijab just forcing something to wear particular kind of a bread is, yes, a tell tale sign of wahabism.
when does the uyghur forced people to wear hijab?? it's more like the CCP is forcing them to take it off.

so what is wahabism, care to explain?? especially for non-muslims like you.

:lol: I guess that includes many intellectuals like Noam Chomsky & even former u.s. military officers cuz they all say what I am saying one way or another with very minor differences is any. so lemme guess, we are all "dumb", every single one of us but you are the brilliant one because you bend over arse first up in the air to your war mongering masters in where the sun don't shine, aye? :lol:
give me the link, Iraq,Iran, Syria,China and Iraq is actually isis biggest supplier of weapons

and who said that we can't be allies with em? welcome to geopolitics, you're allies when interests coincide & adversaries when interests collide. doesn't make any ideology, wahabi or not, right or wrong. Shameful that I had to explain that to you. but I'm no politician, I'll call put an ideology for what I see it as regardless of how much butthurt it gives you. if you don't like, then proceed to apply many layers of burnol, so simple.

you should go back to school and learn geography first followed by history second. the province of xinjiang is huge while having a population that is comparatively small given the land mass and thus, it is easy for outsiders to talk potential candidates into pursue education is outside schools like in ksA or dubai for example, go back to China & register as an imam while bringing back a whole lotta brainwashing with them & start sowing the seeds of hatred. there is a reason why things were tightened further, wahabi mullahs have a way of slipping thru the cracks & creating a big mess. now...throw your cia or mi6 into the mix and then they take it to a whole new level & turn into a field of freakin science! I've seen it in Pakistan, I see it in america, I've even seen it in a police state like ksA and they are supposed to be the factory of wahabi mullahs but even there, crazies slip through the cracks that end up creating chaos for the kingdom on behalf of the cia & mi6 cuz let's face it, they would LOVE to see a massive uprising in the heartland of the muslim with world! so if you haven't seen it, haven't lived it, haven't experienced then do yourself a favor and...
KRz2Pq.gif
again , could u explain to me what is a wahabi ??, I wanna know

wrong, as for everyone knows using the hijab must be as ordered by god, that is to cover all except the face and hands. non muslims like you off course wouldn't understand. :lol: :lol:
oh dear...you just got caught again, you you little takfiri you...you are either a sanghi pretending to be a muslim or one of those takfiri types who just love declaring other muslims as nonmuslims like you just declared me. and yes you guessed it, the vast majority if not all of the takfiris today originate from the wahabi sect...like you!
when does the uyghur forced people to wear hijab?? it's more like the CCP is forcing them to take it off.
are you high on some afghan hash? it is a common wahabi practice for force people to eat, drink and even dress the way they think is fit. just go to saudi arabia...even indonesia has had a problem with wahabi types harrassing women who have not covered there heads. as for the CCP...they have not stopped the head covering, they stopped the face veiling...which, given the security concerns, I agree with...if you don't like well that's too bad. live with it!
so what is wahabism, care to explain?? especially for non-muslims like you.
ah...your takfiri showed! :lol: google it son!
give me the link, Iraq,Iran, Syria,China and Iraq is actually isis biggest supplier of weapons
Screen Shot 2021-03-30 at 7.43.49 PM.png

this is just to name one of the millions of incriminating sources of news out there where america has been caught red handed supplying isis with weapons. but of course, americans are innocent...they just "air dropped" them in the wrong location but were meant for the kurds or the syrian "freedom" fighters, right? yeah...the air drops fell into the isis hands...over and over again! and then, they miraculously found rides on american helicopters to find there way to afghanistan...right? amazing how miracles happen, no? :lol:
again , could u explain to me what is a wahabi ??, I wanna know
google it.

oh dear...you just got caught again, you you little takfiri you...you are either a sanghi pretending to be a muslim or one of those takfiri types who just love declaring other muslims as nonmuslims like you just declared me. and yes you guessed it, the vast majority if not all of the takfiris today originate from the wahabi sect...like you!
so what is a wahabi really?? what it was like what's their characteristics?? c'mon you should know this better than I do?? are u scared??? :lol: :lol:

it is a common wahabi practice for force people to eat, drink and even dress the way they think is fit.
google it.
so you're saying that Omar bin Khatab is a takfiri wahabist when he ordered the flogging of his own son, when he discovered that he drinks alcoholic beverage?? or is it the Prophet Muhammad a takfiri wahabists when he ordered to flog and hit whoever people that don't establish prayers???

c'mon man this will be easy:cheesy::cheesy:

this is just to name one of the millions of incriminating sources of news out there where america has been caught red handed supplying isis with weapons. but of course, americans are innocent...they just "air dropped" them in the wrong location but were meant for the kurds or the syrian "freedom" fighters, right? yeah...the air drops fell into the isis hands...over and over again! and then, they miraculously found rides on american helicopters to find there way to afghanistan...right? amazing how miracles happen, no? :lol:

google it.

as I said, Syrian as well as Iraqi armies are the largest supplier of arms for isis, do you know how many US arms I (Humvees, truck, M198s) got captured in August 2014 alone from Iraqi troops ??? do you know that the largest arms haul in the whole Syrian civil war happened when the Syrian army left it's largest depot to isis.

Islamic State captures Ayyash weapons depots in largest arms haul of Syrian Civil War

Islamic State captures Brigade 93 in largest heavy-arms haul of Syrian Civil War

Another One Bites the Dust: Major arms depot falls to Islamic State

Islamic State captures masses of Iranian-supplied weaponry near Khanasir

Iraq lost 2,300 Humvee armored vehicles in Mosul: PM

Islamic State captures large numbers of radars and missiles at Tadmur (Palmyra) airbase

this helped transform isis into a monster especiall in the 2014-2015 period, might want to remind you that isis is close to encircle Baghdad herself, if it wasn't for quick and precise deployment of US airpower then there's no question Baghdad herself will fell.

In fact the Syrian+Iranian+Russian forces took advantge of isis preoccupation with US led forces that they try to attack Tadmur (Palmyra),
No End In Sight: Failed Tabqa Offensive Reveals Underlying Shortcomings Of Regime Forces

Last edited:
Apart from how problematic it is to characterize salafism as a radical trend within Islam; Here I learned that the Salafi movement is widespread in Sincan. On the other hand, when talking about extremism and if we exclude the factors that drive people to it, cannot create a sociological framework, and what we say cannot go beyond communist propaganda. The problem of Uyghur Turks does not belong to this day, it is a vortex of problems that have been going on for decades. This problem existed in the world even before Atlanticists invented the concept of Islamic terrorism.
islamic-sect-muslim-scaled.jpg

Apart from how problematic it is to characterize salafism as a radical trend within Islam; Here I learned that the Salafi movement is widespread in Sincan. On the other hand, when talking about extremism and if we exclude the factors that drive people to it, cannot create a sociological framework, and what we say cannot go beyond communist propaganda. The problem of Uyghur Turks does not belong to this day, it is a vortex of problems that have been going on for decades. This problem existed in the world even before Atlanticists invented the concept of Islamic terrorism.
islamic-sect-muslim-scaled.jpg
Most so called wahabaists are Hanbalist, Uyghur on the other hands are Hanafi muslims

There's muslim travel ban in US. Will China learn this? And China has no intention to be a superpower, China wants a independent system.

It was a Political move and you forget to mentioned that how many Americans came out to support the people who were stopped by border control, also tell me if Chinese concentration/educational camps are reality which they are, how many Chinese actually took to the streets against the decision ? None, America absorbed Islam and every other religion and give its due place in society, in America no matter what decision govt make there are always people who support it and who oppose it, cant say the same for China now can we ? its always either you support CCP decisions or you don't exists at all.

Most so called wahabaists are Hanbalist, Uyghur on the other hands are Hanafi muslims

I know. However, I do not have the energy to explain them in detail. I only get upset when I see wholesale stereotypes or slanders about Uighurs Turks. Uyghur Turks are completely orphans. They are not valued muslims even as Muslims in Jammu-Kashmir, Phalestine. No one listens to them. And they are melting under communism just like the Crimean or Circassian Muslims.

Last edited:
Unless, you can ensure , no radical problem happened in China? But radical threat in China by foreign visitors are real. We have explain to local muslim and they understand the situation. All you need is to register and special arrangement to facilitate their prayers. The local muslim also do not wish foreign element to spread their radical element to destroy their lives here too.

You don't know anything about Islam, Prayer is nothing but a momentary conversation between a man with his creator, I can literally stop at any road or Park in US, and pray if its time to pray . The tourists who go to mosques for Prayers does not even go to imam's to spread any agenda , you pray behind imam only and then leave. Registering of Mosques for them to do prayer or call for prayer is regulating one's right to worship, which is not suppose to be specially when China wants to present itself as alternative Power to the West, What China does within its border is none of my concern but saying all the things you do, the things CCP is doing with little to no opposition, that is not something that can put you in the list of Friends of Muslims around the world, yes few countries will come to support your stance but we all know its mostly because these poor countries need China, including Pakistan.

so what is a wahabi really?
I am dying to make an attempt but @AgNoStiC MuSliM is ignoring my PMs wherein I am trying to ask his permission.
Most so called wahabaists are Hanbalist
No, arabian ones are a distortion - created by ibn wahabb- of Hanbali Mazhab
Uyghur on the other hands are Hanafi muslims
a creation of no less than four Iranis.

btw. in indo-pak they have a subset known as deobandi who are inclined towards wahabism

@striver44 proclaims to really look up to western nations, adores them & looks up to them as "some of the most wealthy, militarily advanced, high tech nations on earth", probably even worships the ground his white masters walk on...
SmartSelect_20210330-190123_Chrome.jpg

he further claims to be from indonesia but is swift in labeling other Muslims like me as non-Muslim, just stopping short of saying that I should be killed last he be banned. his buddy @Mohamed Bin Tughlaq even went to the extent of threatening to put a bullet in my head (good luck with that :lol:). now...I ask you that who oh who OH WHO does that sound like? who are the ones in today's day in age, who won't attack the invading western forces, will collude with their intelligence agencies, even make small chit chat with isreali forces that kill unarmed Muslim civilians but will go out of their way to black list other Muslims & threaten to kill them while also attacking those countries like China that stand with Muslim nations and help them build & help them become strong only because of some obscure excuse of some sort of make belief "genocide"? hmm...who oh who sounds like that these days??? any guesses?

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20210330-190123_Chrome.jpg
    SmartSelect_20210330-190123_Chrome.jpg
    388.4 KB · Views: 7
think again. China has a 1.4 billion population with a strong education system from primary to higher universities. america has a shit education system where most of their high school graduates don't go to college and spend their lives doing remedial jobs while making ends meet using welfare and are producing nothing but complaints for the society. america needs immigrants, in needs that influx of immigrants so that hard working and talented immigrants can keep picking up the slack that their own masses have left behind. so China and america are two completely different cases, in fact, opposing cases. america creates anarchy, chaos and corruption in other countries so that it can keep getting their talented people through brain drain...China creates investments, infrastructure and jobs in other countries so that their talented people can benefit their native country that won't have to suffer brain drain.

How is it connected to the OP or the topic of this discussion ?

All this time they called me Hindu/ Indians / Sanghi and I don't even mind, I hit back once calling them non-muslims and no they turned into another cry baby. :lol: :lol:

@striver44 proclaims to really look up to western nations, adores them & looks up to them as "some of the most wealthy, militarily advanced, high tech nations on earth", probably even worships the ground his white masters walk on...
View attachment 729811

he further claims to be from indonesia but is swift in labeling other Muslims like me as non-Muslim, just stopping short of saying that I should be killed last he be banned. his buddy @Mohamed Bin Tughlaq even went to the extent of threatening to put a bullet in my head (good luck with that :lol:). now...I ask you that who oh who OH WHO does that sound like? who are the ones in today's day in age, who won't attack the invading western forces, will collude with their intelligence agencies, even make small chit chat with isreali forces that kill unarmed Muslim civilians but will go out of their way to black list other Muslims & threaten to kill them while also attacking those countries like China that stand with Muslim nations and help them build & help them become strong only because of some obscure excuse of some sort of make belief "genocide"? hmm...who oh who sounds like that these days??? any guesses?

Where ISIS Gets Its Weapons

12330.jpeg

View attachment 729811

he further claims to be from indonesia but is swift in labeling other Muslims like me as non-Muslim,

umm so what's a wahabi?? I'm still curious

You don't know anything about Islam, Prayer is nothing but a momentary conversation between a man with his creator, I can literally stop at any road or Park in US, and pray if its time to pray . The tourists who go to mosques for Prayers does not even go to imam's to spread any agenda , you pray behind imam only and then leave. Registering of Mosques for them to do prayer or call for prayer is regulating one's right to worship, which is not suppose to be specially when China wants to present itself as alternative Power to the West, What China does within its border is none of my concern but saying all the things you do, the things CCP is doing with little to no opposition, that is not something that can put you in the list of Friends of Muslims around the world, yes few countries will come to support your stance but we all know its mostly because these poor countries need China, including Pakistan.
uhm...I'm stop you there bro, you do realize that if a mosque is near by then it becomes farz for a Muslim, especially a Muslim man, to pray in the mosque. just simply praying where you wish is not enough.

and we have had problems with clerics from across the border coming to mosques, taking advantage of hospitality and entrenching themselves so you can't say that China is acting without reason. uzbeks that came over pretending to preach Islam eventually took entire villages in waziristan hostage & then declared war against Pakistan itself. you think China is gonna wait till it gets to that point? nopes!

No, arabian ones are a distortion - created by ibn wahabb- of Hanbali Mazhab
a creation of no less than four Iranis.
whatever, Uyghurs are not hanbalists or wahabists, they're Hanafists, so it's ridiculous calling them extreme and justifies their incarceration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom