What's new

Pray for me!

WAJsal

SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Yesterday evening i went down to buy some milk and oil,on my way down the stairs i slipped and fell quite hard,since then my right hand my back are hurting like hell.I don't think my hand is broken,luckily.Don't think i would get out the house for a week. @levina , @Pomegranate , @WishLivePak , @Color_Less_Sky , @Green Arrow @syedali73 ... dua's required and i'm sorry in advance if i don't reply when i'm tagged .

Get Well soon bro and take some Pain Killers .........Get some sleep as well will be fine i am sure Inshallah

You are one of my fav members.

Get well soon.. we need good members here.

Take rest.

YA ALLAH khair. And bro don't think too much get x-rays done first thing, see a doctor.

Rest May ALLAH keep you healthy and fit and keep blessing you Ameen.

Get Well soon bro and take some Pain Killers .........Get some sleep as well will be fine i am sure Inshallah
I don't think i can buy pain killers,i'm still a kid or can i?

Go to a doctor and do the check up first.

Get well soon!

I don't think i can buy pain killers,i'm still a kid or can i?

Bro see a doctor, and if you don't want to see a doctor then my advice is Take "Haldi with milk". But still see a doctor for x-rays.

Ja bacha , tujhe maan chahi dulan mile ... meri dua hai .. :D

just kidding , Get well soon

Go to a doctor and do the check up first.

Get well soon!
I haven't told any one and i can't,trust me,mom would worry too much and dad would give me a speech.But i don't think it's broken,,it's swelled up and painful.i'll be alright in a week,just have to avoid playing Basketball and Cricket.

Bro see a doctor, and if you don't want to see a doctor then my advice is Take "Haldi with milk". But still see a doctor for x-rays.

I haven't told any one and i can't,trust me,mom would worry too much and dad would give me a speech.But i don't think it's broken,,it's swelled up and painful.i'll be alright in a week,just have to avoid playing Basketball and Cricket.

No ...... you should consult a doctor, if there is swelling you better do a scan.
Do not neglect or hesitate, pray to God and go to doctor immediately. Good for you.

If the report says nothing in the scan you can take rest with out any concerns. If there is a fracture, they will do the treatment and it will be ok in 2 to 3 weeks.

Parents scold often for many reasons, but you have to go to doctor.

Back
Top Bottom