What's new

Prashant Bhushan wants referendum on Army presence in Kashmir

main bhi? :cray:
Yaar ye posts ap k lea nai hain......Ye posts un arrogant Indians ki ego break krny k lea hain jo log kisi fantasy world main rehnty hain.

As Long as i live nothing can touch my young Brother.

Arre bhai let them put out the manifesto right. If they're gonna say things like 'give away kashmir' then we won't vote them. Why are you jumping the gun? Isn't it also clear that no one else is gonna do jack on other core issues- BJP just brought yeddy back so don't expect any problems to be solved without these people either.Remember the orisinal Kashmir statement was not his exclusive comment (to the best of my knowledge). There were some recommendations by a commission that he too has endorsed. I really wanna know what these guys are gonna do. Jha sahib...did you notice that yeddy is back?
I have a way much simpler solution.

Give Arvind Kejriwal 5 years to rule and Modi to rule for 5 years. Compare their rule. AAP should contest other state elections. Prove their capabilities.

AAP should go on full swing in 2019.

A weak govt in center, or a coalition, is what I don''t need.

I am ready to give AAP 5 years in state rule. I will believe their performance, not promises.

You may support BJP or Congress, at least you can vote whose performance you know. This is what I want.

Nothing to say, huh? Too bad.

It is a fact that your jihadis gave up on Kashmir since 2003, and are now jihading the land of the pure. Take care of what you have, instead of coveting your neighbour's possessions - you don't want to end up losing what you have in your futile quest for what you don't and won't have.

@Flamingo - Didn't you get a negative rating earlier today from the webmaster for doing precisely what this fellow did just now, under the rationale of it being a 'post of no value'?

Yes, I did get one. At times, I do feel, PDF rules are bias and only applicable to US. In past, I had raised this thing :secret:. Apparently, one has to live with it on:pdf:.

PS : Offline, I do bug up webmaster for lot of things and he had suggested me not to engage with trolls. Apparently, I was doing that in the thread. I see the - rating as a reminder. Had anyone other than him or zakii given it, I would have had problem with that. :eek:

Indians like Mr. Bhushan demands respect. He is bold and an honest man. He spoke the truth. Very few Indians like him. He like Arundhati Roy, the writer should be saluted for showing courage and speaking the truth.
Ofcourse, the indian members here must be pissed off at him for speaking the truth.

:enjoy:

Prashant Bhushan has lost his marbles.
He never had any to begin with! :cheesy:

However, he should be aware that there are very few army units in the hinterland, as the third tier mostly consists of the paramilitary forces. Most troops are deployed in the border areas.

Jha sahib...did you notice that yeddy is back?

Yes... He had to be brought back. He did too much damage to state BJP in state elections ( which they deserved). Now BJP has a chance of getting good number of seats. I am just loving the AAP phenomenon in Bangalore.

BTW expect some news in Haryana , Jharkhand pretty soon.

Yes... He had to be brought back. He did too much damage to state BJP in state elections ( which they deserved). Now BJP has a chance of getting good number of seats. I am just loving the AAP phenomenon in Bangalore.

BTW expect some news in Haryana , Jharkhand pretty soon.

Did you know that when he (Yeddy) was being booted out Anna Hazare was in fast in Delhi. And he decided to sit in fast 'in support of Anna'...sent a crawl up my spine!

if theres ever a referendum in the valley, not even the clowns in the current govt would be able to cast their votes against the people.

Did you know that when he (Yeddy) was being booted out Anna Hazare was in fast in Delhi. And he decided to sit in fast 'in support of Anna'...sent a crawl up my spine!

Hahaha.. He is a very shrewd politician.. If not for the likes of idiots like Ananth Kumar, BJP would have been in much stronger position...

BTW what do you think about "Siddaramiah"... He seems to be working alright. I have been out of Bangalore for some time now... So dont have much idea about him..

Hahaha.. He is a very shrewd politician.. If not for the likes of idiots like Ananth Kumar, BJP would have been in much stronger position...

BTW what do you think about "Siddaramiah"... He seems to be working alright. I have been out of Bangalore for some time now... So dont have much idea about him..

I know that there is more urgency than before in 'demonstrable' development. Mainly in several roads work is happening (though nowhere close to the speed that we will fill poteholes in 90 days promise). The fact that some areas of old madras road are being addressed after close to 10 years of neglect itself is an achievement. His big accomplishment is lack of controversy so far. I think they're gonna at least keep it that way till General elections. They'd like to see as having 'delivered' but slow moving bureaucracy can deliver a maximum 'ok' and 'no great problems' verdict but not 'spectacular' or anything. Considering the horrendousness of the BJP rule before, this itself will be a great achievement!

LOL Talking abt dare and guts remind me of 72 hours of Glory that our brave fighters had enjoyed in 26th November 2008 to 29th november 2008.:rofl:

We have showed u what r we capable of............

Oh yes, indeed you did. You showed that your fighters are capable of firing at passengers in railway stations, and throwing grenades into civilian commuters. In other words, capable of terrorist acts on civilians. Does anybody doubt that capabiity of pakistanis? Hell no, the whole world considers it the epicenter of terrorism.

But did they take an inch of land from us? No, they all died like the terrorist pigs they are. It is pathetic that you have to take pride in your country's terrorists, and not in your armed forces. That says a lot.

@Aeronaut @WebMaster : Is it ok to praise terrorist acts, if they happen against India?

Oh yes, indeed you did. You showed that your fighters are capable of firing at passengers in railway stations, and throwing grenades into civilian commuters. In other words, capable of terrorist acts on civilians. Does anybody doubt that capabiity of pakistanis? Hell no, the whole world considers it the epicenter of terrorism.

But did they take an inch of land from us? No, they all died like the terrorist pigs they are. It is pathetic that you have to take pride in your country's terrorists, and not in your armed forces. That says a lot.

@Aeronaut @WebMaster : Is it ok to praise terrorist acts, if they happen against India?
Why not they should be doing this........After all an enemy is just an enemy.

Prashant Bhushan should be sacked from AAP. If anyone, it's him who is going cause it's downfall.

Why not they should be doing this........After all an enemy is just an enemy.

Maybe you will figure out when you grow older. The reason pakistanis think terrorism is kosher, is why the country is in the mess it is in.

If pakistanis were the victims, would you ask the same thing? Why shouldn't the taliban bomb marketplaces and innocent civilians? Why shouldn't they do terrorism? After all an enemy is an enemy, b your logic.

There are very good reasons why the civilized world has some laws for war, like only doing combat in uniform, not to deliberately target civilians etc, which are crimes even in war. But I really don't have the patience to explain the difference between legitimate warfare and terrorism to somebody who is this naive. Maybe somebody else will do that for you.

Back
Top Bottom