What's new

Prashant Bhushan wants referendum on Army presence in Kashmir

His boss (khaas aadmi) distanced himself from this eunuchs comments. Ignore.

Maybe you will figure out when you grow older. The reason pakistanis think terrorism is kosher, is why the country is in the mess it is in.

If pakistanis were the victims, would you ask the same thing? Why shouldn't the taliban bomb marketplaces and innocent civilians? Why shouldn't they do terrorism? After all an enemy is an enemy, b your logic.

There are very good reasons why the civilized world has some laws for war, like only doing combat in uniform, not to deliberately target civilians etc, which are crimes even in war. But I really don't have the patience to explain the difference between legitimate warfare and terrorism to somebody who is this naive. Maybe somebody else will do that for you.
LOL kiddo im older then yr Dad.

We r in position or not. We r working on it to take that away but this doesnt mean we will spare u after what u have been doing to people in Kashmir!!!

We did try our best to improve our relations with u but u always refused, So now u r gonna face our wrath....Mumbai Drama was a trailer now this year onwards we will make yr country a burning hell on the face of the Earth.

LOL kiddo im older then yr Dad.

We r in position or not. We r working on it to take that away but this doesnt mean we will spare u after what u have been doing to people in Kashmir!!!

We did try our best to improve our relations with u but u always refused, So now u r gonna face our wrath....Mumbai Drama was a trailer now this year onwards we will make yr country a burning hell on the face of the Earth.

There already is a hell on earth, and it is filled with people who adore terrorist acts. As for older than my dad, sorry - you are not. You are in no position to make such a claim, since you do not know my age or my dad's. And if you really are as old as you pretend, then I have pity on you, because you have demonstrated juvenile behaviour all the time.

You are not going to get Kashmir. Get that into your head. If I say that India will take pakistani kashmir, what will your response be? You already said smoething along "we will vaporize you before that happens". Guess what, that works both ways. We have enough firepower to obliterate you, many times over. In conventional war you won't get an inch from us. If you try nukes, you are done for. End of story.

Oh and btw, Kashmir rahega Hindustan's.

Nah we just don't want to give the extremists any sort of breather.
anyone who opposes indian occupation must be an extremist right? Am I also a extremist for advocating for independence of my people?

anyone who opposes indian occupation must be an extremist right? Am I also a extremist for advocating for independence of my people?

May I know what independence you are advocating for your people?

Well there is a proper channel to raise your concerns I have no problem with it. Infact you are most welcome but if you pick up a weapon and start random killings then yes you would be termed as an extremist.

There already is a hell on earth, and it is filled with people who adore terrorist acts. As for older than my dad, sorry - you are not. You are in no position to make such a claim, since you do not know my age or my dad's. And if you really are as old as you pretend, then I have pity on you, because you have demonstrated juvenile behaviour all the time.

You are not going to get Kashmir. Get that into your head. If I say that India will take pakistani kashmir, what will your response be? You already said smoething along "we will vaporize you before that happens". Guess what, that works both ways. We have enough firepower to obliterate you, many times over. In conventional war you won't get an inch from us. If you try nukes, you are done for. End of story.

Oh and btw, Kashmir rahega Hindustan's.
Keeping in view the bolded part...what makes u in a position to judge my age? U know nothing about me as well.

Im a Kashmiri who land is occupied by foreigners since the beginning of independence. BTW u have tried yr best to capture AJK and GB but have always failed We r even in conventional warfare. Get yr facts right!

If it was so hunky Dorie why has u not done anything to capture our land? Rather make that yours like yr claim of Bharat Matta? Even after Mumbai u cant do anything.

Think is that yes u may have a momentary advantage in global stage as of now but it will never remain so forever.......... We usually get what we want and we will get this time also. Now its upto u that if yr armed forces want to face humiliation or want to leave the area peacefully like a grown man with honor.

Yr call.

Most of the Kashmiris seem to be more interested in making a livelihood and going about their regular daily routine. I have recently returned from the Valley and Jammu so I'm not just speculating here. In fact, it is uncomfortable to see so many security personnel deployed there. Most are CPRF members but still too many. Just because a few Pakistanis sneak across the border every few weeks and shoot some pot shots before being killed shouldn't be reason to flood the place with security personnel. Tighten up the borders but start integrating Kashmir into mainstream India.

Keeping in view the bolded part...what makes u in a position to judge my age? U know nothing about me as well.

Im a Kashmiri who land is occupied by foreigners since the beginning of independence. BTW u have tried yr best to capture AJK and GB but have always failed We r even in conventional warfare. Get yr facts right!

If it was so hunky Dorie why has u not done anything to capture our land? Rather make that yours like yr claim of Bharat Matta? Even after Mumbai u cant do anything.

Think is that yes u may have a momentary advantage in global stage as of now but it will never remain so forever.......... We usually get what we want and we will get this time also. Now its upto u that if yr armed forces want to face humiliation or want to leave the area peacefully like a grown man with honor.

Yr call.

That is why I didn't go around claiming to be older than your dad. You made that stupid claim with no data point.

No, we haven't. Every Kashmir war was started by Pakistanis. In '47-48, it was pakistan that sent pashtun marauders into the INDEPENDENT kingdom of Kashmir, which is why the ruler quickly acceeded to India, so that Indian forces could stop the rampage. If you want to wax eloquent about foreign occupation of kashmir, ask pakistan why it raided what was then an independent country. In 1965, it was again pak that tried to take Indian Kashmir, and sent commandoes in operation gibraltar/grand slam, in the delusion that the locals would support them. On the contrary, grand slam turned into a grand mess, when the locals led the SSG to the local police station, where they enjoyed Indian hospitality in jail for the rest of the war. Pak started the war to get our Kashmir, and didn't get it. In '99, again it was again pakistanis who infiltrated into Indian kashmir to take it from India, and failed again. On none of these occasions has India tried to infiltrate into pakistani kashmir - it was always the other way round. So stop lying that India has tried and failed.

We don't want your Kashmir - keep it for all we care. But try to take an inch of our Kashmir, and you will face the consequences, as you always have. After '71 you haven even dared to try to take our Kashmir in uniform - you have to hide behind the excuse of 'non state actors', thats how cowardly you are.

State actors have given up, and non state actors will all end up in unmarked graves. Indian kashmir will remain India's, and if you want to be part of it, get Indian citizenship. If you want to visit it, an Indian visa will suffice.

Back
Top Bottom