What's new

Prashant Bhushan wants referendum on Army presence in Kashmir

1) Thats precisely why i said this is our military forum where yr just guest member!!! So certainly what we or our mods do yr nobody to question that! It u dont like that yr always welcomed to leave nobody is stopping u or would remember u.

2) the reason why i put smileys on was the reason mentioned in my previous rely.....because u being in yr delusion even denied yr own army's stand on this issue!!! What is frankly quite laughable.

3) See this is the problem u believe that its yr state, but the reality is that sooner or later u will be forced to leave the valley by us and our Great armed forces. So its better to realize yr mistake now and leave the valley peacefully with honor and integrity now before u will be dishonorably throughn out.

1) Are you the webmaster or owner of the forum? If not, the forum does not belong to you any more than it does to me. It is pathetic that when you run out of arguments, you take refuge in 'This is our forum, leave, leave, leave' rhetoric.

2) I don't care why you put smileys, and I did not take that issue up with you. My message was to another member, as I have told you already.

3) This is where I should put laughing smileys. Your 'great armed forces' will take OUR Kashmir from US? Ha, Ha, HA. You haven't taken an inch in the past 67 years, but have lost half your country counrtesy of us. It won't change - when you are old and pass away, your grandchildren will be saying the same thing. That their 'great armed forces' will take Indian states from India. What a pathetic joke. Kashmir rahega hindustan's, and you can do nothing but cry. It is a fact.

Teri Dua Hai Ke Ho Teri Arzoo Puri
Meri Dua Hai Teri Arzoo Badal Jaye!

translation :-
You pray that your desire be fulfilled,
I pray that your desire be changed.
........... :angel:

Kya yaar.. Senti kar ke sharminda karte ho :)

Anyway, I was using that as an extreme example ,,,,

@Flamingo - Didn't you get a negative rating earlier today from the webmaster for doing precisely what this fellow did just now, under the rationale of it being a 'post of no value'?
She and the Umair guy have different flags in their profile .. That ought to be enough...

1) Are you the webmaster or owner of the forum? If not, the forum does not belong to you any more than it does to me. It is pathetic that when you run out of arguments, you take refuge in 'This is our forum, leave, leave, leave' rhetoric.

2) I don't care why you put smileys, and I did not take that issue up with you. My message was to another member, as I have told you already.

3) This is where I should put laughing smileys. Your 'great armed forces' will take OUR Kashmir from US? Ha, Ha, HA. You haven't taken an inch in the past 67 years, but have lost half your country counrtesy of us. It won't change - when you are old and pass away, your grandchildren will be saying the same thing. That their 'great armed forces' will take Indian states from India. What a pathetic joke. Kashmir rahega hindustan's, and you can do nothing but cry. It is a fact.
1)LOL thats what i hate the most about u people........This is our Pakistani forum!!! we being host country's members have all the right to claim it ours!! And what u guys r? Guest members of a Country where u put every ills of yr society on us but r still too keen to join the forums of the same Country's very Armed Forces who u abuse day and night!!!! Thats how we have full right to demand what im demanding!! u take or leave its yr headache. But that doesnt change what u r r or what is our place/value in the forum

Dont make me laugh further.

2)Its really good u dont care so if u dont dont do something stupid nor utter any stupid demands from our moderators of our forum!!!!

3)LOL we r those who ruled this very South Asia for 1000 years and in the same era we were rulling the world too!!!!!
Ghaznavi one of our greatest military generals had tried 17 times to capture this very country where u live and establish our rule and we r the blood of same people who never give in as we know ultimately its the truth who wins against evil.

U should have thought this when u were middling in our affairs and broken our country into two. Now when yr facing our wrath then yr crying loud like u baby!!!!!!

Anyways u may claim whatever u claim but the truth of the matter is that it is our territory and will remain so forever and u will always remain a foreigner here!!!!!! As far as we r concern we will get back that is ours no matter how much u try to deny our right.

Truth always win against evil.

These pictures from early 2000s wont serve u any good nor we have any names starting from the world ''Abu'' its arabic term used by arabs.

Further more this still remains as our territory and Pak does support it and will continue to do so as we r just excising our right ie to liberate our territory and people from brutal foreign occupiers......This is as justified as the Partisan movements of WW2 to liberate their homelands from Nazi occupiers in Europe!!

Yee lee mast Tazi Tazi , 8 oct 2013 (Keran sector)

slide5.jpg

slide2.jpg

slide4.jpg

slide3.jpg

loc.jpg

Kid this is our forum and im a Kashmiri myself!!!!!

So what i say has credibility then any Flamingo's words. She is Parul a Sikh by religion. Certainly a non Kashmiri. The only real connection she has with valley is that her friends in Dehli who r studying with her r from valley thats all. Thats not enough to make her one of us.

Regarding yr post; So either yr Army is lying or yr lying here....in last year or so it has again started!!!!! that not me, but yr army is saying.

Anyways im not a fan of yr army or yr country, what matters is that u need to admit now that yr foreigners in the Valley and its not the place where u must be!!!!!!!

However, you may jump up and down, Kashmir is atut anag of India.

Pakistan got what it got in 1947.( Even that you people could not keep intact :lol:)

If push come to shove, we will make sure Baluchistan is independent.

Cry at UN or OIC or where ever you want, but no question of even an inch of India ceding to Pakistan.

However, you may jump up and down, Kashmir is atut anag of India.

Pakistan got what it got in 1947.( Even that you people could not keep intact :lol:)

If push come to shove, we will make sure Baluchistan is independent.

Cry at UN or OIC or where ever you want, but no question of even an inch of India ceding to Pakistan.
LOL long before something like that happens we will make sure yr wiped out from the face of the earth..........U will never remain to govern any of our land.

LOL long before something like that happens we will make sure yr wiped out from the face of the earth..........U will never remain to govern any of our land.

What are you waiting for? WHO IS STOPPING YOU? Wipe Indians from the face of the earth :lol:

At4MpZWCMAAL9D0.jpg:large

Yee lee mast Tazi Tazi , 8 oct 2013 (Keran sector)

slide5.jpg

slide2.jpg

slide4.jpg

slide3.jpg

loc.jpg
:rofl:

LOL show these pictures to yr RAW superiors and the innocent Indians and claim hot cash or bravery medals but u cant fool us with them...........

anyways i have already answered this as well. Read the mentioned below.

Further more this still remains as our territory and Pak does support it and will continue to do so as we r just excising our right ie to liberate our territory and people from brutal foreign occupiers......This is as justified as the Partisan movements of WW2 to liberate their homelands from Nazi occupiers in Europe!!

What are you waiting for? WHO IS STOPPING YOU? Wipe Indians from the face of the earth :lol:

At4MpZWCMAAL9D0.jpg:large
nobody has guts and dare to stop us............We r just buying our time thats all. And we r even trying as we speak already......Tell yr soldiers to prepare for cold night ahead.:rofl:

LOL show these pictures to yr RAW superiors and the innocent Indians and claim hot cash or bravery medals but u cant fool us with them...........

nobody has guts and dare to stop us............We r just buying our time thats all. And we r even trying as we speak already......Tell yr soldiers to prepare for cold night ahead.:rofl:

Pakistan and... guts and dare! Na they don't go together. :lol:

Anyway buy your time. Hope the time is not very long. Wake me once you brought your time.

Till then (-_o)zzZ

Drone11111111-133298-133842-640x480.jpg

us-drones-in-pakistan.gif

Pakistan and... guts and dare! Na they don't go together. :lol:

Anyway buy your time. Hope the time is not very long. Wake me once you brought your time.

Till then (-_o)zzZ
LOL Talking abt dare and guts remind me of 72 hours of Glory that our brave fighters had enjoyed in 26th November 2008 to 29th november 2008.:rofl:

We have showed u what r we capable of............

LOL Talking abt dare and guts remind me of 72 hours of Glory that our brave fighters had enjoyed in 26th November 2008 to 29th november 2008.:rofl:

We have showed u what r we capable of............
ye sir, open firing at kids, women, unarmed civilians at the railway station and streets, then hiding in a hotel requires a lot of guts. we must learn it from your so called fighters :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom